Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be wearing the black skirt in that picture, and possibly a shirt with a bunny on it or a shirt with a flower on it.

and a funky headband :roftl:

i am so excited,

But we are leaving our house AT 12 :shocked:

Ohmagawd, your first gig. :wub2: Cannot WAIT to hear about it! This time tomorrow night...!

Are ya'll queuing yet or what? :aah:

have fun everyone who is going! :biggrin2: and can i have a setlist in the first post (or link to it) please, when i arrive in las vegas tomorrow night? :bleh: i really hope he's doing all the new songs (or at least touches you and pick up off the floor :naughty:)!

gah

i just looked at a map, i have no idea how to get there from the GO station, me and my monsters are coming in from Oakville...

anyone have any ideas?

thanks, hugs

(little anxious about the no washroom thing) le sigh

I'll be heading there from the go station, too. I'm gonna get directions off of google maps.

hey everyone,

me and my Monsters are going to leave here sometime after one, i told my parents (they are driving us) that we need to be there no later than 2.

My sister says that there is a Chinese market that is not too far of a walk, and that there should be someone at the venue that can let us access a washroom if we need it, i have never been there but she says it's huge!

i have some gold sequins you want i should bring it with me? i have spray glitter and body glitter too... i can bring that if you like?

CANNOT WAIT

ooh i think i even have some silver and red heart sequins, should i look for that?

hey everyone,

me and my Monsters are going to leave here sometime after one, i told my parents (they are driving us) that we need to be there no later than 2.

My sister says that there is a Chinese market that is not too far of a walk, and that there should be someone at the venue that can let us access a washroom if we need it, i have never been there but she says it's huge!

i have some gold sequins you want i should bring it with me? i have spray glitter and body glitter too... i can bring that if you like?

CANNOT WAIT

ooh i think i even have some silver and red heart sequins, should i look for that?

I can't wait to meet you!! :roftl:

Oh crap, I was going to be there for 11am. :aah:

oh i was going to leave here at 10 if i was going myself, but i have my two monsters, and the little one is 9 so i thought that would be too much for him?

oh i was going to leave here at 10 if i was going myself, but i have my two monsters, and the little one is 9 so i thought that would be too much for him?

Mmm maybe, yes...since the concert will end in the night time (duh :doh:). It's good to know you're thinking of him. :naughty:

I reckon I'll get there around 12 :thumb_yello:

c u all there u lovely people:mf_lustslow:

Phew, okay. :roftl:

Can't wait to meet you too!

Me and my meemoo are going to drive down have someone save us a spot in line maybe, then have lunch with my daddeeeo then come back to the line.

sometimes that's impossible to do. other people may not think it's fair, if you know what i mean :dunno:

sometimes that's impossible to do. other people may not think it's fair, if you know what i mean :dunno:

i do alot of work at sci fi and fantasy conventions, and the 'rule' about lines seems to be that if you are in line for an extended period of time, and have to go to do something (bathroom etc.) then you can have someone hold your place

otherwise usually, it's only okay to hold a place if you are with a big group of people, like maybe we decide now that we are holding places for other MFC members ...

when we go to the movies in costume for example, the people not in costume usually go line up and save us seats while the ones in costume hang out and pose for pictures etc. So people understand, it is part of a larger group, if you know what i mean

oh Gwad, i babble, i hope that makes sense??

guylainem123??? do i make sense?

huggles

usually, it's on a first come bases, no matter if you are part of MFC or not.

otherwise, some people wait til the end of the day to show up and expect to sneak into the group of people. it's not fair for the ones who were there all day. MFCers are not.

of course, bathrooms breaks are a different thing. :wink2:

i do alot of work at sci fi and fantasy conventions, and the 'rule' about lines seems to be that if you are in line for an extended period of time, and have to go to do something (bathroom etc.) then you can have someone hold your place

otherwise usually, it's only okay to hold a place if you are with a big group of people, like maybe we decide now that we are holding places for other MFC members ...

when we go to the movies in costume for example, the people not in costume usually go line up and save us seats while the ones in costume hang out and pose for pictures etc. So people understand, it is part of a larger group, if you know what i mean

oh Gwad, i babble, i hope that makes sense??

guylainem123??? do i make sense?

huggles

Like Guy says, rule of thumb, is you come get your place in the queue, and your place is held for toilet breaks, food/drink breaks. But no way do we hold spots for people who just turn up later and go in front of people who've been queueing for hours.

That wouldn't be fair.

Like Guy says, rule of thumb, is you come get your place in the queue, and your place is held for toilet breaks, food/drink breaks. But no way do we hold spots for people who just turn up later and go in front of people who've been queueing for hours.

That wouldn't be fair.

i am sorry i think i was not clear, i did not mean random people, i meant if you had a pre arranged thing, not just random people showing up and expecting to jump the queue. For example my monsters and i are going to show up after lunch, but my best friend cannot get there at the same time as us and will be joining us when she gets there.

i used the example from the theatre to show if a bunch of people are TOGETHER they can hold places for each other. Not just random people

sometimes when we go out to things, there are other people in costumes that are not with my group, we do not just randomly let them jump in line where we are, just cause they are also dressed up in Star Wars or something

i guess i was not clear.