Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any idea why the Oakland tickets are not up on Ticketmaster? A lot of the other venues are listed there...

...I'm looking for reserved seating, which did not look available on the pre-sale (that was only general admission standing)

THANK YOU!

Anyone have any idea why the Oakland tickets are not up on Ticketmaster? A lot of the other venues are listed there...

...I'm looking for reserved seating, which did not look available on the pre-sale (that was only general admission standing)

THANK YOU!

Its probably not up yet since they aren't on sale until Sept 10th (according to the venues website) & that's 2 weeks away still.

Just kept checking back on TM.

I bought my GA tickets, but still need one seat ticket to be all set. So....im waiting too. :)

You say that like it's a bad thing. :teehee:

Come on, embrace the decadence! :naughty:

And again, may I point out that this gig is on my birthday... come on, come to my birthday party!! :roftl::roftl:

loll no it's not a bad thing... maybe my bank account will think it's a bad thing though...

Oh well, bought tix for Oakland and LA, now to figure out if I can really swing it...

*bows down to Mana*

Teach me the ways of decadence, o wise one !! :bow:

Its probably not up yet since they aren't on sale until Sept 10th (according to the venues website) & that's 2 weeks away still.

Just kept checking back on TM.

I bought my GA tickets, but still need one seat ticket to be all set. So....im waiting too. :)

thank you! I'll go check out the venue site now!

:sneaky2:GAHH!!! my transfer hasn't gone through yet!!! it's been what, like 12 hours now....i can't buy my tickets til it goes through....grrrr....

How goes? Any luck?

*bows down to Mana*

Teach me the ways of decadence, o wise one !! :bow:

Come, young grasshopper! I shall teach you the Art of Decadence in Mikalandia. :hypo:

Lesson one: Understand that it is a skilled art to be decadent while crashing on friends' floors and in 2-star hotels. Decadence is not found by staying at the Four Seasons - decadence is a state of mind! :mf_lustslow:

:teehee::roftl:

My mom said 'yes'! :shocked:

However, I have to show that I can get around on my own, so she's making me bus it to places. Don't see what that proves, but okay. :biggrin2::lol3:

WTF? :lmfao:

Bus it to where? You mean, around LA over the next six weeks? :roftl:

I'm SO GLAD SHE SAID YES!! Cheesy proposal, FTW!!! :roftl:

And Taylor, I'm glad you're coming too!

Man, I missed you girls SO MUCH after the Wiltern gig that it actually brought the mood of the Warfield gig down a few notches for me. :tears:

But now, we're gonna have a freakin' PARTY up in Oakland! :yay:

WTF? :lmfao:

Bus it to where? You mean, around LA over the next six weeks? :roftl:

I'm SO GLAD SHE SAID YES!! Cheesy proposal, FTW!!! :roftl:

And Taylor, I'm glad you're coming too!

Man, I missed you girls SO MUCH after the Wiltern gig that it actually brought the mood of the Warfield gig down a few notches for me. :tears:

But now, we're gonna have a freakin' PARTY up in Oakland! :yay:

Yes, I think so :roftl:

If it convinces her that I'm grown up, then okay :lol3:

Cheesy proposal was a success :licks_lips:

Thanks again :pinkbow:

We are going ot have so much fun! :aah::boing:

My mom said 'yes'! :shocked:

However, I have to show that I can get around on my own, so she's making me bus it to places. Don't see what that proves, but okay. :biggrin2::lol3:

YAY! :yay:

Ride that bus! Riiiide! Haha, maybe you can meet people like that cab driver. :teehee:

I'm so happy! :clap:

Looking forward to meet a part of the American Mika-fans :boing:

Me too! :naughty:

I was checking out the Fox theater's site, and Mika is on the calender of gigs now. If you click on his name, a pop-up window shows that reserved seating is the same as GA too, for $29.50.

I absolutely love that this used to be an old movie theater back in the 20's. Plus I read that they just renovated it to be open last February, so it should be nice.

It looks like this will be an entertaining queue line to be in. I'm thinking about bringing the food or sweets. :roftl: Maybe portable Mika music too?

I was checking out the Fox theater's site, and Mika is on the calender of gigs now. If you click on his name, a pop-up window shows that reserved seating is the same as GA too, for $29.50.

I absolutely love that this used to be an old movie theater back in the 20's. Plus I read that they just renovated it to be open last January, so it should be nice.

It looks like this will be an entertaining queue line to be in. I'm thinking about bringing the food or sweets. :roftl: Maybe portable Mika music too?

The theater is so beautiful :wub2:

Oh, I didn't know that. Awesome! :punk:

Aw, that would be cool :pinkbow:

Everyone loves a sing-along :serenade:

How goes? Any luck?

Come, young grasshopper! I shall teach you the Art of Decadence in Mikalandia. :hypo:

Lesson one: Understand that it is a skilled art to be decadent while crashing on friends' floors and in 2-star hotels. Decadence is not found by staying at the Four Seasons - decadence is a state of mind! :mf_lustslow:

:teehee::roftl:

*avidly takes notes*

more Master, I must know more!! :hypo:

you're knowledge is so grand!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm so excited! My first Mika gig :wub2:. I am looking forward to the party Mika promised. :naughty:. I'm also looking forward to the amazingness everyone reports. I've read all about it... now I'm going to see it! It sounds cheesy, but I'm so excited!

I'm also looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are legendary! Queuing should be a party itself!

I absolutely love that this used to be an old movie theater back in the 20's. Plus I read that they just renovated it to be open last February, so it should be nice.

I'm so excited for queuing! I was thinking about the food, but a portable Mika player would be awesome!

Everyone loves a sing-along :serenade:

*Thinks of the pirate swing* :wub2:

Yeah I figured the food is for sure...but eating and music and now maybe some games just might sweeten the pot. Since queuing should be as fun as you can make it.

Thinking of the "No" game like the one at baby showers where you can't say the word "baby"...and if you do, you get your clothespin/necklace/sticker taken away. The person with the most of these wins. Of course we can Mikaify everything...:wink2:

*mika-ish bracelets/necklaces for the game

*music player...mika tunes and maybe other artists...Michael Jackson, etc.

*snacks and sweets

I'm just brainstorming at the moment so anyone who has any ideas to make waiting time more enjoyable, chime in. :thumb_yello:

Yeah I figured the food is for sure...but eating and music and now maybe some games just might sweeten the pot. Since queuing should be as fun as you can make it.

Thinking of the "No" game like the one at baby showers where you can't say the word "baby"...and if you do, you get your clothespin/necklace/sticker taken away. The person with the most of these wins. Of course we can Mikaify everything...:wink2:

*mika-ish bracelets/necklaces for the game

*music player...mika tunes and maybe other artists...Michael Jackson, etc.

*snacks and sweets

I'm just brainstorming at the moment so anyone who has any ideas to make waiting time more enjoyable, chime in. :thumb_yello:

i like the game idea. =]

Cant you imagine if we chose to not say "Mika". Goodness. :teehee:

I would love to bring sweets too, im a crazy baker & love to share :cheerful_h4h:

This already sounds funner than any queue i've been in. We just arrive & then sleep, eat, & make fun of people for 12 hours. :naughty:

Edited by BangBangLou