Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow Chicago bound Mika fans...

I just joined with facebook and twitter fusion radio Chicago which is one of my favorite stations in the states as it's all dance music. The station I used to listen to out of San Fran changed formats so this is my current fav.

Here's what I tweeted them:

@fusionchicago you know Mika is going to be in Chicago on Oct. 20 right? Rain, off his new album has dance hit written ALL OVER IT. Word.

Now I realize I forgot to suggest an interview, crap. Next tweet. The glow hearts and bracelets have been delivered, the gold shoes ordered... the countdown has begone.!

Hello fellow Chicago bound Mika fans...

I just joined with facebook and twitter fusion radio Chicago which is one of my favorite stations in the states as it's all dance music. The station I used to listen to out of San Fran changed formats so this is my current fav.

Here's what I tweeted them:

@fusionchicago you know Mika is going to be in Chicago on Oct. 20 right? Rain, off his new album has dance hit written ALL OVER IT. Word.

Now I realize I forgot to suggest an interview, crap. Next tweet. The glow hearts and bracelets have been delivered, the gold shoes ordered... the countdown has begone.!

Just followed them on twitter. Will have to mention something as well.:mf_rosetinted:

Yay for glow hearts and bracelets.....and whoa.....gold shoes...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I don't know where I'm staying yet but I'm going to have to go check in/drop off stuff and then come to the theater. I'm hoping to find a hotel that is on the red line so I can just go right there from the airport and then right to the club.

I want to order something for Mika from http://www.thebleedingheartbakery.com/index3.htm and have it delivered to him... any ideas?

I don't know where I'm staying yet but I'm going to have to go check in/drop off stuff and then come to the theater. I'm hoping to find a hotel that is on the red line so I can just go right there from the airport and then right to the club.

I want to order something for Mika from http://www.thebleedingheartbakery.com/index3.htm and have it delivered to him... any ideas?

Oh my that site is awesome. Have never heard of it before. We would totally chip in to get him something from here. All of there stuff is really cool. Wonder if they make golden cupcakes or frosting?:naughty::naughty:

What's a mubbin? I contacted the lady already as I've been following them on twitter (I have a friend who is opening a cake/cupcake place and have tons of sites for cupcakes etc, bookmarked). I have a temp order in for 24 cupcakes. I thought carrot cake for one of them as he likes carrots? For decoration I thought glitter hi-tops, some with just MIKA written on them but please, please, make suggestions. That would be great to get them delivered to him with a from Chicago MFC'ers.. or something.. This is going to be so fun...:)

Cupcakes and a 6 pack of really good Chicago microbrews...

Edited by sarac
adding

What's a mubbin? I contacted the lady already as I've been following them on twitter (I have a friend who is opening a cake/cupcake place and have tons of sites for cupcakes etc, bookmarked). I have a temp order in for 24 cupcakes. I thought carrot cake for one of them as he likes carrots? For decoration I thought glitter hi-tops, some with just MIKA written on them but please, please, make suggestions. That would be great to get them delivered to him with a from Chicago MFC'ers.. or something.. This is going to be so fun...:)

Oh my gosh this is so exciting! We are so excited. This concert is like right around the corner.

Carrot cake would be awesome as well as the glitter hi-tops.:wub2:

Mubbins are Mika's new characters.:teehee: Glitter hi-tops sound cute too.