Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got some golden eyeshadow stuff, but when I tried it today is isn't as vibrant as I wanted.

We got some gold hairspray, but we haven't tried it yet. I guess I could test it on some random person at school when he/she isn't looking.:naughty:

lala_lollies44...don't worry, if you look a mess, we'll still hang with you! :)

Aww, thanks. :wub2::teehee:

Everything that we've said to our family has been, Well nothing better go wrong because Tuesday is Mika Day. Our cousin shouted at us that it isn't a national holiday!!!! We said it should be and that the world would be a better place.:naughty:

It's definitely a national holiday in the world of Mika. In my world, it's like... better than any holiday I can think of. Better than christmas, birthday.... it's like getting to go to heaven for a day. LKSJDHFL! OMG I am going to die of excitement i'm like nervous!

It's definitely a national holiday in the world of Mika. In my world, it's like... better than any holiday I can think of. Better than christmas, birthday.... it's like getting to go to heaven for a day. LKSJDHFL! OMG I am going to die of excitement i'm like nervous!

I know!!! Major butterfly action going on.:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

what does this mean? do I want to know??!!!

supposed to be 62 degrees, partly cloudy here tomorrow- but NO RAIN!!

Edited by leonita

oh, mel, I think we could just bring some mirrors and wood nymphs and sing anyway!

and do some crazy kicks then roll around in the mud. :naughty::naughty::naughty:

I feel like I'm running around like a clown, but not on purpose, just out of sheer exciteablenessness!!!!

I've been running around like a clown on purpose all day!!!!!!!!! Trying to get through my anatomy class today was torture and now I have to go to chemistry which is going to kill me....

No, it's what I would call middle...central. I don't know why it's so windy. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact there are no mountains around to block anything. I'm not sure on the sea level either. I'm in Colorado and we are high...over a kilometer high is Denver (aka "the Mile High City"..). We get real strong wind when it wips along the mountains..it picked my son up one time I was walking him to school, I was holding his hand and he was off the ground.

We get real strong wind when it wips along the mountains..it picked my son up one time I was walking him to school, I was holding his hand and he was off the ground.

:shocked: I love the wind though! Something about it makes me smile! (unless, of course, my hair is done nicely, lol!)