Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

I keep pulling myself back from the brink of Mika-insanity. Every morning when I sign on, there it is in my face. I get a warm tingly feeling and I feel young and that life is full of possibilities. (especially if I were just brave and let go)

**Life is full of possibilities. Tomorrow I should have not one but two

people calling me to set up appointments to do Reiki on their dogs.

And I have a human client on Friday. She is wife to a person I work with so I "know" her but am not completely familiar with her so I have step out of my comfort zone to practice alternative forms of relaxation and health management.

:roftl::biggrin2:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep pulling myself back from the brink of Mika-insanity. Every morning when I sign on, there it is in my face. I get a warm tingly feeling and I feel young and that life is full of possibilities. (especially if I were just brave and let go)

**Life is full of possibilities. Tomorrow I should have not one but two

people calling me to set up appointments to do Reiki on their dogs.

And I have a human client on Friday. She is wife to a person I work with so I "know" her but am not completely familiar with her so I have step out of my comfort zone to practice alternative forms of relaxation and health management.:roftl::biggrin2:

. . . while TEENAGE DREAMS IN A TEENAGE CIRCUS are on repeat in your head . . NOT an e a s y task!!!! :roftl:

If you missed another thread discussing the MFC flag thenConsider This An Invitation

If you are coming to que for the show or want to take part in a fun, creative project that will make Freddie a very happy man, please come to the Philadelphia Art Museum to film The Running of the MFC Flag.

If you have ideas post them and we'll see what we can create.

*This would be taking place before the que.

Thanks-

Jamie

I'm scared. I have not received my tickets for this show yet :shocked:

For some reason I am not worried - YET . .. I dunno why! But, we will get them DON'T worry!!!! I am SO freaking excited Lucy - and everyone!!!! This is going to be the BEST day ever . . . sings my Spongebob song :fisch:

For some reason I am not worried - YET . .. I dunno why! But, we will get them DON'T worry!!!! I am SO freaking excited Lucy - and everyone!!!! This is going to be the BEST day ever . . . sings my Spongebob song :fisch:

you are correct. I need to relax!!

I can't believe the show is soooo close!!!!!!

I decided to pick mine up from a retail location because i was a afraid that they wouldnt arrive on time... Im gonna be in new york a week before the concert so i didnt want to risk having the tickets arrive at my house while im not there! :/ has anyone ever done that?

Aaahhh you must of gotten yours through TicketMaster then :doh: Yeah I have done that before with my New Kids on the Block tix :roftl: DANG you're gonna be there a whole week before the show! I wish I could have been there that long!!!! :aah:

you are correct. I need to relax!!

I can't believe the show is soooo close!!!!!!

SO CLOSE LUCY!!!! :boing:

I am going this weekend to TRY and find s o m e t h i n g to wear! :doh: Doubt I am gonna find anything! :mf_rosetinted: I wish I knew how to sew . . I would be SO hooked up then! :biggrin2:

SO CLOSE LUCY!!!! :boing:

I am going this weekend to TRY and find s o m e t h i n g to wear! :doh: Doubt I am gonna find anything! :mf_rosetinted: I wish I knew how to sew . . I would be SO hooked up then! :biggrin2:

I have to buy something too. Have no clue what I want. I am in between a dress with leggings or jeans . don't know

I have to buy something too. Have no clue what I want. I am in between a dress with leggings or jeans . don't know

Well at least I have ONE step done! I KNOW that I am wearing jeans! Already got em . . . NOW for a top . . . . AND it has to be long sleeve and THIS is Florida . . not too many long sleeve items on the racks right about now here! :naughty:

Well at least I have ONE step done! I KNOW that I am wearing jeans! Already got em . . . NOW for a top . . . . AND it has to be long sleeve and THIS is Florida . . not too many long sleeve items on the racks right about now here! :naughty:

:teehee::teehee:

PM right now