Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

I am SO happy that Jamie - Aubrey and Zo-Zo are coming to the Philly show too!!!! Now it is going to REALLY be more like the good old days . . . the Terminal 5 days - without the FREEZING COLD!!! :biggrin2:

I am SO happy that Jamie - Aubrey and Zo-Zo are coming to the Philly show too!!!! Now it is going to REALLY be more like the good old days . . . the Terminal 5 days - without the FREEZING COLD!!! :biggrin2:

It won't be freezing but maybe cold.

I am super happy they all coming!!!! More people do drive crazy lol

And remember, my hubby is driving us to philly.......so I am expecting you to talk:biggrin2:

It won't be freezing but maybe cold.

I am super happy they all coming!!!! More people do drive crazy lol

And remember, my hubby is driving us to philly.......so I am expecting you to talk:biggrin2:

I am okay with cold . . . I don't do freezing! :naughty:

OMFG - WHAT :shocked: YOU are expecting ME to . . t a l k . . . BUT - I do not know what to say!!!!! :blink:

- REALLY I am kidding!:teehee:

I am okay with cold . . . I don't do freezing! :naughty:

OMFG - WHAT :shocked: YOU are expecting ME to . . t a l k . . . BUT - I do not know what to say!!!!! :blink:

- REALLY I am kidding!:teehee:

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

he thinks you are very shy!!! lol

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

he thinks you are very shy!!! lol

I DON'T THINK I AM SHY . . . .BUT, I O feel VERY shy around HIM . . . I don't know why :dunno: Maybe BECAUSE I am afraid to 'be myself' cause he will think that I am too crazy and not want you to be around me anymore! :roftl:

I DON'T THINK I AM SHY . . . .BUT, I O feel VERY shy around HIM . . . I don't know why :dunno: Maybe BECAUSE I am afraid to 'be myself' cause he will think that I am too crazy and not want you to be around me anymore! :roftl:

:naughty: actually he thinks we both are a bit out of it lol

nope!! lol

I promise I will talk! But, also be on my 'best behavior' . . . we can't SHOW him too much of our excitement!!! So - that is going to be a l o n g hard drive to Philly!!!! :roftl: Once we get there we might just explode!!! :naughty:

omg he was so good in philly last time im so happy hes comming again and on a weekend because of school :) but im kinda nervous because im bringing all my friends that arent like fans but i know i can spread the word of mika and have an AMAZING TIME!!!!! :biggrin2:

O M F G your non Mika fan friends are going to think all of us MFCers are MAD MAD MAD MAD! :teehee:

I promise I will talk! But, also be on my 'best behavior' . . . we can't SHOW him too much of our excitement!!! So - that is going to be a l o n g hard drive to Philly!!!! :roftl: Once we get there we might just explode!!! :naughty:

yeah like I did about us being on stage at Le poisson rouge:naughty:

or perhaps they will like us and lie mika even

TRUE - they are gonna LOVE Mika no doubt!!!! (not so sure about us) :naughty:

yeah like I did about us being on stage at Le poisson rouge:naughty:

EXACTLY!!!! I was in the back seat WONDERING to myself HOW in the WORLD you could be talking about everything SO calmly! I was still FREAKING OUT - maybe t h a t is WHY I did not talk!!!! THAT and the fact that I had not slept in 3 DAYS! :freak:

TRUE - they are gonna LOVE Mika no doubt!!!! (not so sure about us) :naughty:

EXACTLY!!!! I was in the back seat WONDERING to myself HOW in the WORLD you could be talking about everything SO calmly! I was still FREAKING OUT - maybe t h a t is WHY I did not talk!!!! THAT and the fact that I had not slept in 3 DAYS! :freak:

I have to try my best not to appear excited or he will think about me going to another show :naughty:

I prefer for him to keep thinking that I am a bit crazy instead lol

I have to try my best not to appear excited or he will think about me going to another show :naughty:

I prefer for him to keep thinking that I am a bit crazy instead lol

Exactly! I got your back! :roftl: I will talk like a MAD woman on the way THERE - but, probably won't say a WORD on the way back (cause I am gonna be FREAKING) you can just blame it on being tired a g a i n. :naughty:

Exactly! I got your back! :roftl: I will talk like a MAD woman on the way THERE - but, probably won't say a WORD on the way back (cause I am gonna be FREAKING) you can just blame it on being tired a g a i n. :naughty:

sounds like a plan

I understand.

This time I will try to tell him that he is beautiful but intimidating as well.

IT'S SO funny how SCARED and NERVOUS you are as he is making his way down the line . . the butterflies and the :puking: feelings . . . THEN when he is RIGHT there talking to/looking at YOU - a feeling of complete calm comes over you, like he cast a spell. * * * * * * * * * * * * * I LOVE that about him.

IT'S SO funny how SCARED and NERVOUS you are as he is making his way down the line . . the butterflies and the :puking: feelings . . . THEN when he is RIGHT there talking to/looking at YOU - a feeling of complete calm comes over you, like he cast a spell. * * * * * * * * * * * * * I LOVE that about him.

tell me about it!!!!

I was about to pass out when he was approaching our way.

ahhhhhh

tell me about it!!!!

I was about to pass out when he was approaching our way.

ahhhhhh

I love the video you filmed of me talking to Mika! :wub2: You can see him as he is moving down the line! :das: And I was SO brave! I was just talking away . . and after he rubbed my arm - you can (CLEARLY) hear a girl say: "show off" . . . *I use to get MAD when I watched that* but, now I am like WHATEVER! I wasn't 'showing off' I was just stating FACTS . . . WHAT a biatch! :mf_rosetinted: