Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been actively in touch with them. the last e-mail said they might be getting the ticket this coming Monday (10/5/09) and then they will mail them to us.

We should be getting them in 48hrs after dispatch. This is all I can say for now.

ok, good, casue I haven't gotten mine yet either! Although, my friend already got hers for Philly, and I was kind of worried :shocked:

Hey Freddie!! It's been awhile!!!

So what's up with this video thing? I havent been on in awhile...someone want to fill me in real quick?

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The phily peeps are going to do the rock run up the steps BUT with the MFC flag:wub2:

da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :boxing:

any special meeting place for the flag run?

In front of venue at 12:00 sharp. 10 minutes to the art museum, run the flag, back to venue to queue.

It was going to be 11:00 but it seems that that was just a little too early, so 12:00

All hands on deck!

Should anyone be coming but find yourself running late (say after 12:15)just go to the museum.

The hope is to be back asap, just so that we have great queue position.

I promise I am not a control freak,just trying to do get this to workout :thumb_yello:

In front of venue at 12:00 sharp. 10 minutes to the art museum, run the flag, back to venue to queue.

It was going to be 11:00 but it seems that that was just a little too early, so 12:00

All hands on deck!

Should anyone be coming but find yourself running late (say after 12:15)just go to the museum.

The hope is to be back asap, just so that we have great queue position.

I promise I am not a control freak,just trying to do get this to workout :thumb_yello:

Liking you style :wub2:

This will be my 3rd time seeing Mika, can't wait but I really hate the Electric Factory, it's hard to get to by transit, no coat check which was crazy when I saw him at the end of January in 2008, had to carry my heavy coat.

What is this flag run, are some of you seriously getting in line at noon? :shocked:

I just saw Kylie in NYC and I refused to line up before 6PM.

This will be my 3rd time seeing Mika, can't wait but I really hate the Electric Factory, it's hard to get to by transit, no coat check which was crazy when I saw him at the end of January in 2008, had to carry my heavy coat.

What is this flag run, are some of you seriously getting in line at noon? :shocked:

Kylie I understand BUT this is M I K A :rolls_eyes: Ssshheeessshhh Noon is LATE dude! Where else did you see Meeks? :biggrin2:

Yeah, winter sucks. Saw Mika Terminal 5 Feb 2 and had winter jackets and a blanket had to schlep it in, felt like a pack-rat.

I am parking in the lot across the street so if people have shiz they don't want to check or carry you can put it in my van.

As far as queuing up well, some of us are going for a completely different experience than say your regular concert goer.

W like hanging with our fellow MFC'ers and just letting ourselves have a BLAST!

Kylie I understand BUT this is M I K A :rolls_eyes: Ssshheeessshhh Noon is LATE dude! Where else did you see Meeks? :biggrin2:

I saw him in Montreal at the Club Soda in 2007 on his first tour, and in Philadelphia in Jan 2008 at the Electric Factory.

I saw him in Montreal at the Club Soda in 2007 on his first tour, and in Philadelphia in Jan 2008 at the Electric Factory.

Cool! Welcome. See you at the show.:biggrin2:

The MFC FLag run was going to be a bunch of us Extreme-Fans running the international MFC Flag up the Philadelphia Museum of Art steps (ala Rocky)

then throw colorful foiled streamers and whatever and dance around, capture it on film and show it on-line.

The flag gets signed by people in line.