Mika in Munich - The Atomic Cafè/Bayern3 Live Clubs

robertina

@mariposa:

someone asked bayern3 about it, and they answered that it's only for ppl from bavaria. but you could also win tickets on radio n-joy in hamburg, so... whatever. we have no idea whether they check whether you filled in the "regierungsbezirk", but you can always enter a wrong bavarian address, what's important is the phone number, and if it's a german mobile number, they won't know where you are. :wink2: for the id check at the entrance i also don't think they'll check the address on your id, and if they do, you can still say you're studying in munich or something.

don't you live in ulm or somewhere around there? half of ulm lies in bavaria anyway iirc... :naughty:

btw what blog was that you read? maybe you can get tickets from that woman?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: :shocked: i´d love to win and go there. she did and doesn´t want to? :aah:

i wrote to her, if she doesn´t want to go she can give the tickets to a fan at german mfc or here :naughty: just in case she doesn´t know :mf_rosetinted:

the same!!! sie wird etwas überrascht sein, wie berühmt ist sie geworden ....:roftl:

Edited by noa

Congrats Mellody! You´re a lucky bunny!

(i´m waiting for a showcase in Madrid..i know it won´t happen *sighs*)

Oh Mellody congratulations!:thumb_yello:

And I'm waiting for a gig in Stockholm :blink: he better get his bum up here before it starts to snow!:sneaky2:

In the meantime she has blocked the view of her blog for non-friends :boxed::wink2:

looks like we´ve been to pushy :boxed::teehee:

...and now after reading the brussels thread I really wanna goooooooooooooooo :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by Silke

Oooookay, i have to say something! I am this crazy woman. Yes I won this tickets and I ´m not so happy at first. I like Mika, really, but at the moment my heart beats for another band! But I will go to the concert and I hope I enjoy it. I get the tickets immediately befor the concert begins and if I show my identity card! So nobody can get my tickets! Okay!?

And now please cancel the link to my blog, because it´s for my friends!

I don´t know why it was found by google searching!

I will never write any things about Mika on my blog.

Have a nice day.

That´s all folks, period!

Edited by thiscrazywoman

@mariposa:

someone asked bayern3 about it, and they answered that it's only for ppl from bavaria. but you could also win tickets on radio n-joy in hamburg, so... whatever. we have no idea whether they check whether you filled in the "regierungsbezirk", but you can always enter a wrong bavarian address, what's important is the phone number, and if it's a german mobile number, they won't know where you are. :wink2: for the id check at the entrance i also don't think they'll check the address on your id, and if they do, you can still say you're studying in munich or something.

don't you live in ulm or somewhere around there? half of ulm lies in bavaria anyway iirc... :naughty:

Thank you, Mellody.

Tried it again. :aah:

Oooookay, i have to say something! I am this crazy woman. Yes I won this tickets and I ´m not so happy at first. I like Mika, really, but at the moment my heart beats for another band! But I will go to the concert and I hope I enjoy it. I get the tickets immediately befor the concert begins and if I show my identity card! So nobody can get my tickets! Okay!?

And now please cancel the link to my blog, because it´s for my friends!

I don´t know why it was found by google searching!

I will never write any things about Mika on my blog.

Have a nice day.

That´s all folks, period!

Hey!

Glad you came in here to explain things.

I don't know either why your blog was featured on Google alerts. But since it did of course many people read it and reflected upon it which is a rather normal thing to do I would say.

Please don't get me wrong. Of course you are more than entitled to attend this gig (since you were the one to win) and I'm sure you'll be having a great time. But simply from reading your blog about you winning these tickets one could get a wrong impression (and it wasn't even your wish for it to be a public blog). So in the name of us all I apologise for having caused you troubles (since I was the first to mention your blog). Sorry! That was NOT our intention.

And please don't blame this on Mika or say that you will never ever talk about him in a blog again. But if you don't want things to be read by everyone make it private :wink2: - as you did now. That's perfectly fine.

as he wants to have fish+chips with MFCers in blackpool today, maybe he wants to have a beer with us next weekend in munich? :naughty: he's here one week too early for the oktoberfest, but the hofbräuhaus is a 3 minute walk from where the gig is. asked him about it on twitter, lol! well, one can try. :naughty:

as he wants to have fish+chips with MFCers in blackpool today, maybe he wants to have a beer with us next weekend in munich? :naughty: he's here one week too early for the oktoberfest, but the hofbräuhaus is a 3 minute walk from where the gig is. asked him about it on twitter, lol! well, one can try. :naughty:

:teehee:

Just trying to imagine Mika at the Oktoberfest... :aah:

ha! just got the call from bayern3, i won!!! :woot_jump: here are the infos:

- tickets won't be sent but there'll be a guestlist; they'll be checking IDs.

- you can take one other person with you

- there won't be a support act, she said mika will be on stage for about an hour.

- the competition is still open til sep 8, but she said they've started calling people now already, as they have 150 to call in total.

150 winners, so that means somewhat around 300 guests at the gig. :biggrin2:

who i'll give my 2nd ticket to i'll decide when we know next week who else has won and who hasn't - but it will definitely be another mika fan from mfc or dmfc, if not everyone else wins tickets too. :wink2:

Congrats Karin!!!

Ja Silke, the same miracle as for the itunes festival! :mf_rosetinted:

I've already checked about one hundret times if my phone is broken, because there is nothing ringing, but no - the phone already works - only the luck is not on my side. :boxed:

Thank you Mellody!