Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh :huh: I have science and math for two hours tomorrow :boxed:

I hate math so so so so much:aah:

HA! You have no idea how much I loathe it! It's not just the subject, it's the class itself!

I come out of that lesson with a headache as no one in the class will shut up and get on with it. I don't learn anything at all cos I can't concentrate from the noise.

I have a very important exam next month and nobody even cares ! I want a really good GSCE in maths, as I'll need it for my career and things, but at the moment it's looking almost impossible! *pulls out hair*

Seriously fustrates me so much.

HA! You have no idea how much I loathe it! It's not just the subject, it's the class itself!

I come out of that lesson with a headache as no one in the class will shut up and get on with it. I don't learn anything at all cos I can't concentrate from the noise.

I have a very important exam next month and nobody even cares ! I want a really good GSCE in maths, as I'll need it for my career and things, but at the moment it's looking almost impossible! *pulls out hair*

Seriously fustrates me so much.

ahhh that sucks...I hate when people don't shut up sometimes....Its so annoying...the same thing happens in my class too :huh:

Yeah it's terrible. I just want total silence, is that too much to ask? APPARENTLY YES :mf_rosetinted:

people need to learn how to be quite sometimes....:boxed:

and then sometimes there are like obnoxious kids and everyone thinks they are funny but I'm like "NO you're not funny" :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

people need to learn how to be quite sometimes....:boxed:

and then sometimes there are like obnoxious kids and everyone thinks they are funny but I'm like "NO you're not funny" :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Exactly! It's stupid.

And I don't understand why we're not allowed to listen to music at school. I would be able to concentrate so much more if I had my ipod :wub2:

Exactly! It's stupid.

And I don't understand why we're not allowed to listen to music at school. I would be able to concentrate so much more if I had my ipod :wub2:

yeah I wish I could bring my ipod too :D

but then I would be scared that i would loose it :boxed:

ahhh that sucks...I hate when people don't shut up sometimes....Its so annoying...the same thing happens in my class too :huh:

Same here too! It's so awful in my English class, I no longer work in there.. Well I can't anyway cos It's seems somebody sits in my place in that class now... What's worst about it is that it's GCSE and if I fail when I take my GCSE's I won't be happy about it! :sneaky2:

Exactly! It's stupid.

Same at my school but sometimes if we have a cover teacher who doesnt work at the school and is there temporary & don't know the school rules about music in lessons, we are allowed to listen to our ipod/mp3 players. The cover teacher in my science lesson let me last monday because I was very good and did all my work and got a merit, and so I sat there for 10-20 mins listening to Mika in class..

I also secretly listened to my mp3 player in P.E last week, but if I did get caught I would of had to of legged it around the school field running from the teacher cos I wouldn't want my precious mp3 confersated from me (I collect them, I have 7-8 of them plus a ipod)... :naughty:

You know you do too much ICT at school when you start to understand the PC world and DELL adverts on TV :naughty:

And also, you know when you do too much English at school when you watch James Bond and you start making mental notes of the setting, the structure, the language, the characterisation...:naughty: