Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

i dont blame em... i just dont get it and think its kinda "wrong" somehow... But think i know what you mean... happened to me back many years ago with Hanson :teehee:

I remember Hanson! :thumb_yello: I think MMMBOP was the first ever music video I ever saw.. I think I was about 2 or 3 years old :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I know what you mean :hair:

Well it seems according to 'the boy I like from school' that one of them popular girls has asked him out.. There's no way he'll say no to a popluar girl... I bet she's only done that because of the rumors that he's my boyfriend (Sadly not tho) and she was probably jellious or was dared by her mates.. Grrrrr!!! :mad3:

i dont blame em... i just dont get it and think its kinda "wrong" somehow... But think i know what you mean... happened to me back many years ago with Hanson :teehee:

Oh, I dind't want "blame" to sound so strong, sorry :blink: I just wanted to say I understand those girls, they don't make my life worse. :)

But isn't that really just a celebrity crush tho? I'm 14 and I fancy a couple of singers (Mika is one of them) but I love them for their talent and everything not just because I find them attactive.

I think some people do just like the looks not the music, it's also the same with people.

Mhm, a celebrity crush. It's difficult for me to comment this cause I've never met a fan of any artist who likes only the way he looks. They must at least listen to their music, right? :blink:

[quote name=

Mhm' date=' a celebrity crush. It's difficult for me to comment this cause I've never met a fan of any artist who likes only the way he looks. They must at least listen to their music, right? :blink:

Well one of my friends does exactly that, she fancies Anders SG (so do I, well I did before she decided to say she does!!) but she absoutely hated Alphabeat's music but when she saw Anders SG... It all changed.. She suddenly pretends to like their music just because she fancies the male lead singer who sometimes looks a little crazy when hitting his tambourine...

I love alphabeat's music they are an awesome band I love them! ..and I fancy Anders SG but it's not just the looks unlike my friend who does only like him for that...

Well one of my friends does exactly that, she fancies Anders SG (so do I, well I did before she decided to say she does!!) but she absoutely hated Alphabeat's music but when she saw Anders SG... It all changed.. She suddenly pretends to like their music just because she fancies the male lead singer who sometimes looks a little crazy when hitting his tambourine...

I love alphabeat's music they are an awesome band I love them! ..and I fancy Anders SG but it's not just the looks unlike my friend who does only like him for that...

i adore Alphabeat!!! :wub2: my friend and her brother call him The Tambourine Man :naughty: she used to dislike their music but i think it kinda grew on her... i don't think she fancies any of the band... i do think he's good looking though :wink2:

i adore Alphabeat!!! :wub2: my friend and her brother call him The Tambourine Man :naughty: she used to dislike their music but i think it kinda grew on her... i don't think she fancies any of the band... i do think he's good looking though :wink2:

The Tambourine Man... :lmao::wub2: I love the name, fits perfect with him!

3638640564_e83e60d838.jpg

Edited by tigerclaws95

When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around :mf_rosetinted:

they sound like lyrics but i can't put them to a song... :blink:

probs cos i'm listening to this in the background... :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-_3oLJSXsU&feature=related

:groovy:

I think they are lyrics, I reckonise them from somewhere... AAAAAAARGGH!! It's annoying I don't know what song they from tho!!!! :aah:

OH! 'Jackson 5 - I want you back'!!!! :)

:blink: I could have swore it was 'run.' :blink:

Whatever! I hear things wrong all the time :naughty:

why would he run around and desert you? makes more sense to turn around and desert you... :mf_rosetinted:

me too! i had an argument with my grandma about the lyrics to Barbie Girl when i was little :roftl: and i thought it was 'Bitter Pizza man' at first :blush-anim-cl::teehee: i went with cos i thought ah well it's Mika! :aah:

Cambio dolor por libertad

Cambio heridas por un sueño Que me ayude a continua

r Cambio dolor, felicidad

Que la suerte sea suerte Y no algo que no he de alcanza

Who gets this one, gets a hug from me or something they will pick :mf_rosetinted:

Natalia Oreiro -

Cambio Dolor

Juraría que no se bien lo que quiero

Pero se que moriría si me quedo en la mitad

Por eso vuelo a otros senderos

Para conocer el mundo de verdad

Aún no es tarde pero así me estoy sintiendo

Y aparecen tantos miedos que no me dejan pensar

Y tengo sueños de amores nuevos

Y me cuesta imaginar lo que vendrá

:mf_rosetinted: