Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For Facebook I want to change my profile picture. But when I do it doesn't show the change on my wall. Does that make sense? Like when I change it my friends don't know, unless they go to my profile pics album to see the details. Wow, that doesn't make sense either...:emot-sad:

But if you could interpret what the means, how do I change it?

Edited by iadoremika

For Facebook I want to change my profile picture. But when I do it doesn't show the change on my wall. Does that make sense? Like when I change it my friends don't know, unless they go to my profile pics album to see the details. Wow, that doesn't make sense either...:emot-sad:

But if you could interpret what the means, how do I change it?

Hmm, I'm not sure. All you should have to do is click change to profile pic or however it's worded. Have you clicked finished after you're done cropping your picture?

Well I'm off to bed, almost 2am here.

Hmm, I'm not sure. All you should have to do is click change to profile pic or however it's worded. Have you clicked finished after you're done cropping your picture?

Well I'm off to bed, almost 2am here.

Save thumbnail version? Yes. It still doesn't show. I think I messed something up? :roftl:

Okay, nighty night! :bye: Wait, we're in the same time zone. I should probably go to bed soon.