Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes, I got accepted to be a mentor of ERASMUS student next semester! :biggrin2: Now, the only problem is that I cannot go to qualification course because I'm doing another one. :sad:

It just kills me when all good events are at the same time.

127 pages with it? Ohhh god. would of course love sme more....

BIOLOGY

What happens to your body when taking a breath?

you chest gets bigger

What's the world's largest living mammal?

wooly mammoth

What does 'terminal illness' mean?

when you become ill at the airport

my favourite :

What is a fossil?

a fossil is the remains of an extinct animal. the older the fossil the more extinct the animal

:lmfao:

BIOLOGY

What happens to your body when taking a breath?

you chest gets bigger

What's the world's largest living mammal?

wooly mammoth

What does 'terminal illness' mean?

when you become ill at the airport

my favourite :

What is a fossil?

a fossil is the remains of an extinct animal. the older the fossil the more extinct the animal

:lmfao:

What the - :lol3: what is it?, I just entered, hello

HAHAHA :lmao: I come into this thread and there's so much funny stuff, I love it!! (I want that book too, if I'm gonna fail my exams, at least I'd wanna put some funny answers down!)

I think I may fancy myself... I've lost it completely now, haven't I!?.. :mf_rosetinted:Well nobody else does so someone's gotta and that's me

HAHAHA :lmao: I come into this thread and there's so much funny stuff, I love it!! (I want that book too, if I'm gonna fail my exams, at least I'd wanna put some funny answers down!)

I think I may fancy myself... I've lost it completely now, haven't I!?.. :mf_rosetinted:Well nobody else does so someone's gotta and that's me

the book is 'F in exams - the best paper blunders' by Richard Benson :pinkbow:

:huglove: you'll find someone

the book is 'F in exams - the best paper blunders' by Richard Benson :pinkbow:

:huglove: you'll find someone

Awesome! Thanks for the info... Do you think they would sell that book at WH SMITHS ?? :biggrin2:

The day I'll find someone, it will be raining-snowing-thundering-hailing-sunshine-rainbow-cloudy-stormy all simotanously

Well it must of hurt Mika to get stung in the eye, either way the guy has got pain.. :poke: Even tho I have to LOL at it, I do feel sorry for him. My eyes are giving him symphony (they feel his pain!!!)

i do feel soz for him too cos of course. i know what kinda hell it is to walk with an eye patch for a long time...

dont think ive tried that. Tried hairspray serval times :roftl: Dont use it if you are very very tired... but it do wake you up a lil tough :blink::roftl: But you will have a lil prob. with the view :naughty:

don't... :sneaky2: i was trying to get shampoo out of the bottle straight onto my hair but it wasn't coming out so i looked up... at the exact wrong time...

i'll keep that in mind :thumb_yello::naughty:

I need to go to bed, I have school in the morning and I cannot be late.. Not even 2 mins or the school will change my attendance of the regiester from "Late" to "Unauthorised Absence"... I saw what they had done last week, I ain't stupid as I look.. The school are trying to get me in troble for being 120 secs late!!! :shocked: So I can't be late... Night everybody! :bye: