Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

Okay, so my friend and I were at work today and we got really bored. We got talking about Mika, chicken, his WAG video lasers, and our dark closet at work. So we sent out this text to my friend that read: If you want chicken tonight come to modell's [my place of work] because we have lasers in our dark closet :wink2:;)

And she sends a text back translating it into this: if you want some tonight come to modell's because we have mika and his lasertastic pants in our dark sexy closet.

Let's just say that is probably one of the greatest text message I've ever recieved :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a good girl, I didn't "do a Mika".. (I was gonna but I couldn't find a way to sneek out the P.E hall and run up to the stairs on the balocony bit, there was a 6th former walking up there so I was stuck doing P.E)

Also I'm stuck with the question of going with some mates ice skating on Saturday or going with the boy I like to the cinema... I think he'd go with me ice skating, so combining the two would be awesome!!! :thumb_yello:

I like the way British people pronounce things with a strong T sound.

Like butter.

Me too, and how the "er" sounds gets lost. But I hate the way the pronounce "a"s at the end of words. Horrible.

Linder's got fabulous trousers on today.

i miss the T cos i'm from the north :teehee: 'bu'ah' or 'bu'er' :naughty:

i miss the T cos i'm from the north :teehee: 'bu'ah' or 'bu'er' :naughty:

I don't think it's just a northern thing missing the T, I'm from Buckinghamshire and most people around where I live don't prenouse the T and I don't prenouse it sometimes if I'm speaking fastly but this is in the south where it also happens!

BTW, I forgot to say.. I HAD CHICKEN FOR LUNCH!!! :naughty:

i had a health day at school instead of lessons today :blink:

I had one of them in Yr8, the funniest of that whole day was the Sex Education... :roftl:

6 minutes! but, i don't now when we find out if they will.....

Rumors are rumors but more than likely its true, the rumors was about Jordan so probs this with Jedward is true! :thumb_yello:

I had one of them in Yr8, the funniest of that whole day was the Sex Education... :roftl:

Rumors are rumors but more than likely its true, the rumors was about Jordan so probs this with Jedward is true! :thumb_yello:

we had that today aswell as a street dancing lesson:blink:

"John, save me!"

"Don't be such a baby!"

in the jungle, funny :naughty:

or " who you gonna call? BUG BUSTERS"

sorry :naughty: i hope they go in

'Today, I learned that the French word for watermelon is "Pastèque" which translates to "not steak". Thank you France, for clearing my confusion about the difference between watermelon and steak. MLIA'

please someone tell me this is true!!!! :lmfao:

'Today, I learned that the French word for watermelon is "Pastèque" which translates to "not steak". Thank you France, for clearing my confusion about the difference between watermelon and steak. MLIA'

:lmfao: that is awesome!

"Not Steak" ?

I hate "Pastèque". So...

Han, French must be so complicated to learn. :mf_rosetinted:

we had that today aswell as a street dancing lesson:blink:

"John, save me!"

"Don't be such a baby!"

in the jungle, funny :naughty:

or " who you gonna call? BUG BUSTERS"

sorry :naughty: i hope they go in

When I had a day like that, each lesson something different would be the topic, I remember one thing we had a policeman telling us stories and stuff. Then we had another thing about safely and crossing roads, and a couple more which can't remember plus the sex ed.. :naughty:

I'm gutted! the rumors weren't true.. No Jedward in the jungle!... :shocked:

:lmfao: Haha that's awesome!:roftl:

"Not Steak" ?

I hate "Pastèque". So...

Han, French must be so complicated to learn. :mf_rosetinted:

It works ok for me...:roftl:

haha hilarious :lmfao:

it is true, although you would write 'no steak' as "passteak" (i think, my french is not that good) but you pronounce it the same way

haha that's funny, i never realized that :roftl:

Okay, so my friend and I were at work today and we got really bored. We got talking about Mika, chicken, his WAG video lasers, and our dark closet at work. So we sent out this text to my friend that read: If you want chicken tonight come to modell's [my place of work] because we have lasers in our dark closet :wink2:;)

And she sends a text back translating it into this: if you want some tonight come to modell's because we have mika and his lasertastic pants in our dark sexy closet.

Let's just say that is probably one of the greatest text message I've ever recieved :naughty:

Haha, I will say it again, it's like god descended upon us in the form of words :D

Really random but does anybody know what issues of G Mag this picture is from?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wcfu44.jpg

It took me a moment to find Matthew Bellamy(for me THE artist of the century, just saw him in concert 2 days ago :boing:...)

I think it's the Q of november or december, the artists are dressed up like for the Q awards...