REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

Yes he is! I also love his facial expressions that you see so clearly in these vids, didn't notice that in the other ones :teehee: Oh Celien, I'm so happy we're gonna watch the show together! And I get to see you and everyone else again!:biggrin2:

Hahah, I was really thinking like, wth is he doing?? when he kept playing the same notes :aah::lmfao:

indeed :wub2::aah:

I'm also very very happy that we'll watch it all together :wub2: I'm so looking forward to it!!!

hehe :naughty: was thinking that too :teehee::roftl::wub2:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I can't find it, jeeeej :aah:

(if I open the site I get the player, wich only has video btw, no sound.. can't turn the sound on? .. And there is a little video that you can watch the showcase online, but I can't find it ...)

Hmm, I can't find it, jeeeej :aah:

(if I open the site I get the player, wich only has video btw, no sound.. can't turn the sound on? .. And there is a little video that you can watch the showcase online, but I can't find it ...)

http://jimmobile.be/nl/mika For me it's just there, but the site has been acting up yes. I can't rip the vids with any of my programs :teehee:

Hmm .. I've closed it .. and it kept playing for like half a minute :aah: Strange site :roftl:

But is it me or isn't it like: ow wauw, great!!!!! :boxed:

I don't know .. the sound is so weird? And it was like we weren't singing at all (with GK for example) .. Or maybe that's my laptop .. or the website ... :roftl:

I do love the fact that I had C@rin@ next to me .. you can only see my camera because of that (on those little clips that is) :aah:

Hmm .. I've closed it .. and it kept playing for like half a minute :aah: Strange site :roftl:

But is it me or isn't it like: ow wauw, great!!!!! :boxed:

I don't know .. the sound is so weird? And it was like we weren't singing at all (with GK for example) .. Or maybe that's my laptop .. or the website ... :roftl:

it doesn't work for me, can't watch it :sneaky2:

but from what I heard it wasn't really "wow" :tears: Hope it will be better on television :boxed:

Can I just complain now cause I've had a very crappy day!

IT SUCKS!! I'm sorry, but if this is what we'll get on jim tv as well... Let's just say I'm very glad I've made my own dvd with people's vids!! :sneaky2:

The sound is horrible! They only recorded Mika's voice properly, and just added some faded music to it, no audience noise whatsoever, you don't feel the excitement of the gig at all!:sneaky2:

Can I just complain now cause I've had a very crappy day!

IT SUCKS!! I'm sorry, but if this is what we'll get on jim tv as well... Let's just say I'm very glad I've made my own dvd with people's vids!! :sneaky2:

The sound is horrible! They only recorded Mika's voice properly, and just added some faded music to it, no audience noise whatsoever, you don't feel the excitement of the gig at all!:sneaky2:

awww :huglove:

I really hope it will be better on television :tears::crybaby:

Oh .. maybe I do know something then .. :roftl:

I hope it'll be different on tv, but to be honest I doubt it, because this is what they recorded and I don't think they'll make a huge change for some snippets if the show isn't like that ...

But now I'm really going, will be back later :bye:

Droopsy :huglove:

awww :huglove:

I really hope it will be better on television :tears::crybaby:

:tears: Me too...

Oh .. maybe I do know something then .. :roftl:

I hope it'll be different on tv, but to be honest I doubt it, because this is what they recorded and I don't think they'll make a huge change for some snippets if the show isn't like that ...

But now I'm really going, will be back later :bye:

Droopsy :huglove:

Exactly! I think we don't have to expect anything better audiowise :sneaky2: So I just HOPE they at least air the entire thing!! Everything! Talking etc as well!

Pffff.

Wow, just listened to the vids on jimmobile... May I say it simply sucks...

I'm a bit dissapointed... The whole 'feeling' is away ..

Exactly, the whole vibe that made this gig so special is nowhere to be found. And of course, I'm not an idiot, I know that watching a gig on tv isn't the same as being there.... But I have seen plenty of gigs on television that captured at least the essence of the gig!

I don't know what they were thinking by cutting out the cheers of the audience, even a very big part of the music!!! And just focus on Mika's voice and a little bit of guitars! Fine if the gig was like that but it wasn't! :sneaky2:

Exactly, the whole vibe that made this gig so special is nowhere to be found. And of course, I'm not an idiot, I know that watching a gig on tv isn't the same as being there.... But I have seen plenty of gigs on television that captured at least the essence of the gig!

I don't know what they were thinking by cutting out the cheers of the audience, even a very big part of the music!!! And just focus on Mika's voice and a little bit of guitars! Fine if the gig was like that but it wasn't! :sneaky2:

Yeah, if it was like that my videos wouldn't have been that bad .. :aah: