REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

Thank youuuuu :D...je bent een schat..ik kan het hier in nederland niet zien..echt jammer...laat me maar weten tegen die tijd wat het moet kosten..

Dikke knuffel voor jou :D....

Jaaaaaaaa!! Dank u Celientje!!

graag gedaan :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's on JIM-TV, a belgian channel indeed :wink2: It's on 28 september, 11 pm

And I'll also make a copy for you! :)

(gonna write it down 'cause I've already promised 4 copies to people now :naughty:)

Maybe the file will turn out too big, but if possible, could you upload it (sendspace, megaupload)?

:biggrin2:

yes!! That's so great! I'll never forget this day!! :wub2:

Neither will I!

yes, I'm afraid that it will be too big, but I'll try it anyway :thumb_yello:

You can always split the files and upload them seperately.

Man, I hope they air the entire thing! :wub2: Not some songs with lots of talking and commercials in between like it mostly is...

sigh... I wish I could turn back time... blame it on Mika! :teehee:

Same! :wub2:

One week ago ... :fangurl:

It doesn't feel like it's been that long.. I remember everything so vividly! I think it's the first time I've felt like this one week after a gig :naughty:

Same! :wub2:

It doesn't feel like it's been that long.. I remember everything so vividly! I think it's the first time I've felt like this one week after a gig :naughty:

me too... never been following and posting on MFC that much before! :aah:

Already a week :shocked::wub2:

I feel exactly the same!! :wub2:what a magical night... I'll never say that enough:teehee::wub2: :wub2:

Idd, wow! I'm so glad most of us think this way! It means there's truth in it, it's almost a fact even :teehee: I just wonder why it is that this night was so special ....

I seriously have no idea .. But it was indeed magical .. So different than the other ones I've been to ... But I don't know why :aah:

Mika was great :wub2:

He's always great, but now he was even ... greater? :roftl:

Edit; just thinking .. Him talking Dutch .. and so much Dutch .. all those attemps ... I think that has to do something with it :wub2::roftl:

I seriously have no idea .. But it was indeed magical .. So different than the other ones I've been to ... But I don't know why :aah:

Mika was great :wub2:

He's always great, but now he was even ... greater? :roftl:

Edit; just thinking .. Him talking Dutch .. and so much Dutch .. all those attemps ... I think that has to do something with it :wub2::roftl:

That's def one of the main reasons! I notice that the gigs I loved the most, are the ones where he talked a lot! That way the gig feels way more spontaneous... Also, a lot of funny things happened, that's another factor, the company, Mika looked great as well: really really loved that jacket. The venue was great, the lighting and such was perfect...

I dunno, I'm still a little overwhelmed cause I didn't think it was possible for a gig to go so smoothly and be so perfect :wub2:

Sound was a bit too much though :aah::roftl:

And not to mention the heat, that didn't came from Mika.. :boxed::bleh:

Really? I thought the sound was perfect :teehee:

The heat was awful idd! The venue itself was hot (was there even airco??:boxed:), and that lamp in front of me! Dear god! Didn't you have a lamp in front of you as well??

Oh well, maybe now we know a bit of how mika feels with all those spots aimed at him and stuff, no wonder he sweats... a lot :roftl:

Thanks all! :wub2:

All videos

I've made a playlist .. If you click here you find all my videos :wink2:

The songs:

Voila, I hope you('ve) enjoy(ed) them :original:

Ah thank you! Is this the correct order? I've been searching for a setlist :huglove:

Really? I thought the sound was perfect :teehee:

The heat was awful idd! The venue itself was hot (was there even airco??:boxed:), and that lamp in front of me! Dear god! Didn't you have a lamp in front of you as well??

Oh well, maybe now we know a bit of how mika feels with all those spots aimed at him and stuff, no wonder he sweats... a lot :roftl:

Yeah, no .. Not too much for standing there or so .. but for my camera yes .. It's already such a sensitive thingie and it just couldn't handle it, because it was a small venue and a lot of "noise" .. (it also had trouble in Amsterdam & Brussels last time, but not as much as now .. and the people of the shop that sold it told me it would depend on your place and how much "noise" there is if the camera can handle it or not .. :boxed:)

And yeah, we had our very own lamp too :wub2::aah:

Ah thank you! Is this the correct order? I've been searching for a setlist :huglove:

Yes, it is :wink2:

That's the advantage of filming it all, you immediately have the setlist :aah:

Yeah, no .. Not too much for standing there or so .. but for my camera yes .. It's already such a sensitive thingie and it just couldn't handle it, because it was a small venue and a lot of "noise" .. (it also had trouble in Amsterdam & Brussels last time, but not as much as now .. and the people of the shop that sold it told me it would depend on your place and how much "noise" there is if the camera can handle it or not .. :boxed:)

And yeah, we had our very own lamp too :wub2::aah:

Yes, it is :wink2:

That's the advantage of filming it all, you immediately have the setlist :aah:

Well I think the vids are great! I've been wachting vids all day :blush-anim-cl: I'm getting my after gig depression, oh boy, big time......... a few more weeks and we can experience it again! Well, sort of :teehee:

t4p!

awww :wub2: He's soooo cute when he's speaking Dutch :aah:

Yes he is! I also love his facial expressions that you see so clearly in these vids, didn't notice that in the other ones :teehee: Oh Celien, I'm so happy we're gonna watch the show together! And I get to see you and everyone else again!:biggrin2:

Hahah, I was really thinking like, wth is he doing?? when he kept playing the same notes :aah::lmfao: