CazGirl

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for yr amazing reports, pics, vids girls!! :flowers2:

I'm so happy you had such a great time! :wub2:

The audio will be available on the JimMobile website very soon :-)

aw that's great news!!!

I was wondering whether they'd air the audio

Almost forgot it: Thanks Mamsie for the champagne and Yooligan for the gift ... it was really nice

Katrien, you really deserved this... I would give even more to a kind person like you... you made so many people soooo happy you can't even imagine! Without you we would have been so frustrated and miserable ;) So we cannot thank you enough!!! Next gig I will bring even more champagne...

:bye:

I'm still totally overwelmed ... so I'm not ready to write a big report ... :blush-anim-cl: but I promise I'll do later (I have to go to work now, though I know I won't be able to concentrate)

It was the best gig I ever had ... Thanks everyone (Celien, Droopsy, Joyce, Marleen, Moonlightchild, Mamsie, Yooligan, Demarre, Kate, Bienie, C@rin@, Olga, Gianni, ...) for one of the the best days ever ... You were all so nice ... Thanks Bienie and Marleen for the aftergig part and the vid of me and Mika ... I had tears of joy in my eyes while watching it :wub2: Thanks Mika ofcourse for being Mika :wub2: Thanks John, Universal and JIM-mobile for the tickets ... Thanks C@rin@ for asking for the group pic (it wasn't me who asked it first :teehee:) ... and Kate for making and posting the pic ...

(I feel like at the oscars or so with all the thank you, but I thought it was my turn now to say them instead of hearing them all the time :wink2:)

Here are some pics ... there will be more later:

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

dsc01253t.jpg

The audio will be available on the JimMobile website very soon :-)

lovely pics! :wub2:....thankk you so much! :flowers2:

I'm all teary-eyed watching the pics and reading your reports :tears: of joy of course... I will never forget this night :wub2:

Am uploading pics atm. I am curious tho who took the other group pics. I was too short tho :aah:

Can you send us a link when you're finished ... I'm going to work now ... :bye:

It was amazing meeting you !!!

Katrien, you really deserved this... I would give even more to a kind person like you... you made so many people soooo happy you can't even imagine! Without you we would have been so frustrated and miserable ;) So we cannot thank you enough!!! Next gig I will bring even more champagne...

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: Thanks! It was really nice meeting you and your family ... You're all so great!

Did you say hello to Mika for me ... :wink2: I bet you didn't :naughty:

Oh and I'm off today :boing:

I didn't :aah:

I was busy with filming & handing over my SFS-book to sign it etc (that's why I'm not filming his head right in the beginning, was a bit short of hands :aah:) and then they start talking about his hair etc. So I had no chance :roftl:

And, here we go .. The (not so long) waited

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:wub2:

Oh, how much do I love that confetti? :wub2: I have a couple pieces of

it in the bottom of my purse -- I find them every other day or so when I'm

looking for my keys or something, and I always have to stop and smile. :wub2:

thanks Bienie for the photos and video -- you're your harshest critic! We

think everything you do is amazing! :thumb_yello:

I have put all my little confetti flakes in very small box, given to me by an MFCer, KiteKat, ages ago!:wub2:

I find a big comfort in hearing that I’m not the only one smiling at some little pieces of paper!:blush-anim-cl:

Who else would understand that than the people in here?????:wink2: