REPORTS, PHOTOS, VIDS: MIKA in Brussels - JIM MOBILE Showcase - Sept. 2 2009

CazGirl

Do I say: 'really, neither' ?:naughty:

You mean you think we get more gigs? Honestly, I don't think that's the case at all :blink:

Ah come on guys, of course you get!:roftl:

But…London is a big city with... I don’t know… eight million citizens?

He is living there; he is a big name in England, he does both real gigs and promos there!

I’m not complaining, just telling!:naughty:

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back home!

It was an amazing day yesterday!! :wub2:

I met leentje1820 and xJoyciex at the train station at 1 pm. After a half an hour we found the Plaza Hotel. Some mfc'ers were already there and the queueing was very nice. I'm not going to say the names in case I forget people, butIt was great to meet you all!! :wub2: we had such a great time!!

At around 18.30 the guy from Jimtv had to present and the mfcers at the front had to pretend that he was mika and they had to give him a group hug :doh::naughty:

The building was very beautiful. We received a keycord with a small card with -"02.09.2009." a pic of the TBWKTM album cover and "guest" - on it (maybe a detail but I really really love it :aah: ) It was great that everyone sat down when we were waiting for the gig to begin. I couldn't believe it that we were that close to the stage, that there was NOTHING between the audience and the stage!!

And then finally the showcase started!! :boing: I enjoyed every song, every second of it. It wasn't easy to take great pics with the lights etc. You could see that Mika was very happy :) He talked a lot in Dutch too, loved it :fangurl:

of course the gig was over way too fast... but then we could meet him. He was very relaxed, took the time to talk to everybody. I asked him for a hug :blush-anim-cl: and he signed my parc des princes dvd :wub2: He was looking very good, great shoes!! Thank you Katrien for asking for the mfc pic! A couple of mfcers already stood there with Mika and the security guy already said that there were too many people standing there, but Mika said, "no, it's ok!" :wub2: So the other mfcers could come too and now we have the great picture with him

thank you to everyone for making it such a beautiful day, I'll never forget this :wub2:

Dropping by for a brief moment ...

Droopsy ... I love love love your pics !!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

I'm still very excited and happy about yesterday ... can't believe what a perfect day it was ... :biggrin2:

A couple of mfcers already stood there with Mika and the security guy already said that there were too many people standing there, but Mika said, "no, it's ok!" :wub2: So the other mfcers could come too and now we have the great picture with him

thank you to everyone for making it such a beautiful day, I'll never forget this :wub2:

Thank you too, Celien, I was so happy Mika and the group told the security guys I had to be on the picture too... thank you Mika!!

I'm still very excited and happy about yesterday ... can't believe what a perfect day it was ... :biggrin2:

Being on this computer for a whole day... reading and watching everything about Mika... do I sound obsessed...??!:teehee:

A couple of mfcers already stood there with Mika and the security guy already said that there were too many people standing there, but Mika said, "no, it's ok!" :wub2: So the other mfcers could come too and now we have the great picture with him

Thank you too, Celien, I was so happy Mika and the group told the security guys I had to be on the picture too... thank you Mika!!

I'll never never forget this day!! It was great to meet you! :)

Hi everyone!

Yesterday was an amazing day! :wub2:

First of all I wanted to thank Katrien and Celien for having giving to me the possibility to participate to this wonderful night! :huglove: I'll never thank you enough!

Will post pics later :wink2:

awww Kate, I was so happy to meet you again :wub2: Can't wait to see your pictures!!

Back home!

Loved your report and your pics! You're right! Everyone was sooo happy after the gig :biggrin2:

Same here, there really is no other word for it other than "perfect".:wub2:

I did!

I was starting to feel VERY uncomfortable! And I just thought 'oh god, i hope he doesn't find me to pushy'. But then he hugged Katrien, which she really really deserved!

Aw, well it was very sweet of you to do that for her :wub2:

-----

Lovely photos, Droopsy. Thanks! :biggrin2:

That jacket = phwoar :mf_lustslow:

message from Yooligan: "Thanks to all the MFCpeople for the wonderful night!"

(She cannot go on the computer today so she send me a message if I can do this for her ;)

Oh, how sweet! The same to her!

Aw, well it was very sweet of you to do that for her :wub2:

-----

Lovely photos, Droopsy. Thanks! :biggrin2:

That jacket = phwoar :mf_lustslow:

Thanks, idd, the outfit was :mf_lustslow: