Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

I think that's to do with the little sketches they do on the show sometimes.

EXACTLY! It would be nice to have some of the public go "oh, actually, he's not that annoying. He seems like a nice guy."

I would love my family to see him how he is with us, laughing and joking, and realise he's just a normal guy who likes a laugh.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love my family to see him how he is with us, laughing and joking, and realise he's just a normal guy who likes a laugh.

Exactly. He's not really a popstar to me. I mean, obviously he is, I just don't see that. I see beyond that. Like I said to people on friday, "groupies without the sex" :roftl::roftl:

So we are live!!! so if we dive on the stage in our golden underwear we will be on LIVE TV!! :teehee::roftl:

Ooooh don't give me ideas :teehee:

Mika said the winner of the competition's video will be on TV - or he'll try and get it to be on TV - do you think they'll air it on Paul O'Grady? :teehee::aah:

So we are live!!! so if we dive on the stage in our golden underwear we will be on LIVE TV!! :teehee::roftl:

You're on your own there matey, my niece will be watching, and I suspect I'll get a phone call to say he's on. So better make sure phones off!

Exactly. He's not really a popstar to me. I mean, obviously he is, I just don't see that. I see beyond that. Like I said to people on friday, "groupies without the sex" :roftl::roftl:

Very well put:thumb_yello:

Ooooh don't give me ideas :teehee:

Mika said the winner of the competition's video will be on TV - or he'll try and get it to be on TV - do you think they'll air it on Paul O'Grady? :teehee::aah:

Oooh, that'll be good if it is.

Very well put:thumb_yello:

So what shall we call ourselves? Friendies instead of groupies? Except we're not actually friends with Mika...:blink:...

(HAHAHAHA I was about to write "fannies", you know, a mix of fan and groupies, but then realised it was a VERY BAD IDEA ROFL :roftl::roftl:)

To infinity and beyonddddddd , what a way to get sacked as MFC admin :roftl:

Yes the video would be great huh?

<please dont take any of my said mentioned comments to be real Ill sit there like a door mouse>:teehee:

Just to be safe, we'll tie you to the chair:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So what shall we call ourselves? Friendies instead of groupies? Except we're not actually friends with Mika...:blink:...

(HAHAHAHA I was about to write "fannies", you know, a mix of fan and groupies, but then realised it was a VERY BAD IDEA ROFL :roftl::roftl:)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'll have to mull on this for a while see if anything springs to mind.

You be my english teacher Ill be your maths :roftl::biggrin2:

Sounds like a plan and we can both tutor Mika :roftl::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yes I saw that twitter comment! I'd love it if Mika done a video with MFCers :biggrin2:

Maybe that will be the result with all those great videos he’s receiving for the contest?:thumb_yello::wub2:

LMAO it's all about the dog, he's adorable, and Mika clearly likes dogs :naughty:

I'd love it if he gets interviewed, he needs to be interviewed on TV more in this country he doesn't get enough of it. I don't think people realise how lovely Mika actually is and I think if people got to know his personality a bit more he might gain a few more fans :aah:

Actually, you have a good point there. I'd heard Michael Buble sing but didn't really pay too much attention to him till I saw him interviewed on Parkinson and found out what a funny down to earth guy he is.

Just been in touch with a very nice guy at lostintv, about the flag.

He doesn't think it will be a problem, but they only deal with the tickets, so he's not sure about the studio people. He said bring it along, and if they are okay with it there, then we can hold it up, I suggest between 3 of us, no higher than knee high, that way it doesn't bother anyone else. Obviously, if the studio would rather we didn't show it, we won't.

How's that?

He doesn't think it will be a problem, but they only deal with the tickets, so he's not sure about the studio people. He said bring it along, and if they are okay with it there, then we can hold it up, I suggest between 3 of us, no higher than knee high, that way it doesn't bother anyone else. Obviously, if the studio would rather we didn't show it, we won't.

How's that?

yeh does not harm hun , they seem open with the things Ive been chatting about , whats the worst that can happen? you get it later if we cannot take in

How's that?

sounds like a plan!

yeh does not harm hun , they seem open with the things Ive been chatting about , whats the worst that can happen? you get it later if we cannot take in

Indeed, I was thinking if they don't want it in the studio, perhaps we could leave it in their reception.

Indeed, I was thinking if they don't want it in the studio, perhaps we could leave it in their reception.

I'm sure they won't mind though so long as we don't go overboard with it. And I think it would be nice for Mika to be on set and see the MikaFanClub flag.