Mika in "The Sun" 11.09.2009 Exclusive interview from Mikasounds

mari62

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Interesting. I'm a bit leery of the part where he says "When I first work with people they either think I'm the biggest c**t in the world and quit and go around spreading total sh*t about me or they get it and stick with me.

My band and crew will be with me forever."

I mean, come on. Luke, anyone?

He stuck it out with Mika for over a year, and he didn't badmouth him when he was replaced.

And yet he wasn't with him forever.

Neither was Mikey.

nice artical...

not his best- defenitly not favorite- some parts i dont agree with like the usual (it feels like someone re-wrote the words for him a little...) but I dont know- maybe its just me...

Celine Dion :roftl:

Same here!

It's weird because I have the impression that some parts are pretentious whereas I know Mika's not. That's why I'm not fond of this interview ...

I litterly just went out and bought this:roftl::teehee:T4P

:roftl: (took me a sec there)

Same here!

It's weird because I have the impression that some parts are pretentious whereas I know Mika's not. That's why I'm not fond of this interview ...

excatly!

someone has been playing with his words a little I think... but can never know really... it just dosnt sound like him... :huh:

:roftl: (took me a sec there)

excatly!

someone has been playing with his words a little I think... but can never know really... it just dosnt sound like him... :huh:

Yeah ... and it's a pity really, because I'm sure Mika's not snooty. it doesn't reflects what he actually is in my opinion. He's always modest when interviewed.

Yeah ... and it's a pity really, because I'm sure Mika's not snooty. it doesn't reflects what he actually is in my opinion. He's always modest when interviewed.

excatly...

you know what they say about newspapers though? the only thing thats true about them is the date... and a day afterwards- even thats wrong... :naughty:

Hmmm. Interesting. I'm a bit leery of the part where he says "When I first work with people they either think I'm the biggest c**t in the world and quit and go around spreading total sh*t about me or they get it and stick with me.

My band and crew will be with me forever."

I mean, come on. Luke, anyone?

He stuck it out with Mika for over a year, and he didn't badmouth him when he was replaced.

And yet he wasn't with him forever.

Neither was Mikey.

Hence why Mika would never agree to an interview by MFCers. We know too much, indeed. :teehee:

We wouldn't need to even ask him any questions, he could just sit there and we'd write the interview down for him, questions AND answers. :naughty:

I can imagine that...

MFC: hi Mika...

Mika: Hi... okay- bring it on... Im ready (takes a deep breath)

MFC: oh, there's some ice cream in the fridge- let us just finish this...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can imagine that...

MFC: hi Mika...

Mika: Hi... okay- bring it on... Im ready (takes a deep breath)

MFC: oh, there's some ice cream in the fridge- let us just finish this...

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Lord no I can't imagine that :roftl: