• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah think so too... would have givin her a lil advise before going to bed that she could do but she was off pretty fast!

:naughty:

We'll find out tomorrow I presume. Hope she's not too bad.

:swoon:

again.... just a lil bit lower :wink2:

A little lower and you'd have it all! :aah:

Did I ever tell you about the dream I had in which he exposed himself? :lmfao:

Hope she will too!!!

Hell yeah i want it all :wink2:

Nope. TELL

Oh man! So I had a Mika dream, well, kinda. Mika was in part of the dream at least.

Anyway, I was at my friends Jared's house and the telly was on but I wasn't really watching it, I think I was drawing. Jared walked past the tv and said "Hey, isn't this that Mika guy you like?"

So I looked up and he was right, it was Mika. But he was wearing these really soft grey wool pants wth a waist that went up to his chest, a bright pink scarf and a dingy green peter pan-like hat :shocked:

He was a judge on a home designing reality show and the contestants had just done a kitchen (though not very well). Mika was looking at the cabinets which were poorly sanded and doing a lot of really flamboyant hand jestures :boxed:

At one point he started complaining about the persons work, then sat down on the floor and pulled the waist of his pants waaaaaaaay out and down a bit so that, well, hair could be seen if you catch my drift. :jawdrop:

At that point I had stopped listening but I know he was still talking cause his mouth was moving. Jared and I were both on our feet, side by side, staring open mouthed as Mika continued to pull his pants farther down while saying something :eek:

Nxt thing you knew (since he wasn't wearing any underwear) he had fully exposed himself. :jawdrop: I covered my eyes but peaked through them at the same time and Jared seemed to find it quite halerious and couldn't stop laughing.

Then the show cut to a commercial and that was the end of the Mika part. I was horribly shocked :blush-anim-cl:

There ya go!

There ya go!

OMG!!!!!! Would love to have a dream like that!!!!! :naughty:

Covered your eyes? wow!!! :shocked:

Dont remember the last time i had a dream with Meeks there i remember it. Have had a lot lately with "i've dreamt this" (dont remember what its called atm. In the Mikaworld..

OMG!!!!!! Would love to have a dream like that!!!!! :naughty:

Covered your eyes? wow!!! :shocked:

Dont remember the last time i had a dream with Meeks there i remember it. Have had a lot lately with "i've dreamt this" (dont remember what its called atm. In the Mikaworld..

Well in real life I would have been glued to the screen :naughty:

I haven't had a Mika dream in a good while. I've had some weird one's though. I tend to remember a lot of mine. I keep a log of all of the ones I do remember cause they're so weird or I adore them myself :wub2:

Well in real life I would have been glued to the screen :naughty:

I haven't had a Mika dream in a good while. I've had some weird one's though. I tend to remember a lot of mine. I keep a log of all of the ones I do remember cause they're so weird or I adore them myself :wub2:

I use to remember dreams too. But Mika dreams... nope. Only a few sec. exept for a dream i had with him before i joined here... Nothing special but glad i did dream about him! He was just in my dream... KNEW it was him even though i hadnt listened or seen anyting with him fo a long time.... he was just there :blink: I sad eough dont remember what happened.... and a friend of mine invited me to a show that we couldnt go to (Bestival) She didnt know about the dream.. joined MS and here the same day. And i dont regret at all that i have joined here. I have lost a few things since though... but also some thing that have gne better (like my epilepsy... untill last week...) but well wish i could remember the dreams i have with him a lot more.....

Hope she will too!!!

Hell yeah i want it all :wink2

Nope. TELL

0200741191900.jpg

0200741191300.jpg

0200741191500.jpg

mmm nice pics :wink2: I'd love to join the mile high club with mika lol geddit he's ahh never mind lol

what we like!!!

what we prefer is a sweaty shirtless Mika with the panies just lil bit lower than on the piccies i just posted from Scala :wink2

IMG_2038.jpg

P1010354.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

ohh errr

yes we do:mf_lustslow::wub2:

DSCN3612.jpg

:lmfao:

Buckethead.....

lmfao :roftl: whan I saw that i laughed my head off & thought wtf Mika lol

does anyone here know wtf he was doing with that on his head???

wtched wag vid...made me ven more drunk..om outtas reality now! and didint dring aything during it

thise fashing lights...from half of the vid on I wasnt eveb looking at it...just wondering where am i and staring in the missle of the vis...im not in realitty

if u dnt understand something ill; r explan morrow...qoute me morrow

im otta reality noe

i love it!

Oh God I berly understnand myself....

"Watched the WAG vid..Made me even more drunk...im outta reality now! And I didint drink anything during watching it....Those flashing lights.....from half of the vid on I wasn't even looking at it. just wondering where am I and staring on one point in the middle of the vid...im outta reality now..."

:floor

does not matter, but if you need anything :mf_rosetinted:mf_rosetinted

I still dont know why I needed your email:roftl:

niic e

My orgazm dont want to take anty more smirnoff and evry time i go for it it tirs to throuw up////but i just go fi fir it abnywaty?

:blush-anim-cl:

Never will be able to show off my face again!

My ORGANIZM doesnt want to take in more Smirnoff and everytime I go for it it wants to throw up...but I just go for it anyway!

:lmfao: :floor

This is pretty entertaining :roftl:

:sneaky2:

your orgazm? :lmfao:

do what you wanna do :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

so how big do you think OrdinaryGirls hangover will be (if she gets em)?

Judging from how she was acting before she got off it'll be pretty damn bad :naughty:

:sneaky2:

yeah think so too... would have givin her a lil advise before going to bed that she could do but she was off pretty fast!

Big...really big..im dying here

\if you need to know-huge

+I had to wake at 7

I just drank half a litre if juice

Ate 2 aspirns....My day will just suck

I feel like crap

I asked you before for some advice i think? Or did I?:confused:

I was off pretty fast cuz I vomited...now I understand pharse "praying by the toilet" or something like this...

then I just went to bed...I wasn able to wove..moving even my finger caused my world go upside down

2ms5407.jpg:fangurl:

I have to say I know some people didn't like this pic but I do big style it's the amazing look in his eyes the expression on his face raw sexy masculinness *melts* mmmm yummy

definately what i'd call Mikagasmic:drool::chkn::swoon:

if he looked at me like that I'd melt in an instant lol

Edited by DarkLight

Omfg Dani!!! Where did you get these! :swoon: love the last one! It's so...60's! At first I thought he was holding a cigar or something :roftl:

i.Tunes sent me a free deluxe version as a gift....read:

Dear DANIELA,

Thank you for downloading the album The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Deluxe Version) by MIKA. There are additional bonus features available and we wanted to make sure you had them. We have added the iTunes LP for this album to your download queue at no charge.

:fangurl:

i.Tunes sent me a free deluxe version as a gift....read:

Dear DANIELA,

Thank you for downloading the album The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Deluxe Version) by MIKA. There are additional bonus features available and we wanted to make sure you had them. We have added the iTunes LP for this album to your download queue at no charge.

:fangurl:

Fabulous!! Why don' they do that over here :roftl:

14b7p6w.jpg

found on an italian magazine :wink2:

Lovely! :fangurl: