MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

:lmfao:

us: Hello sir, are you Jim Farber - with the NY Daily News?

JF: Why yes - do you follow my work then?

us: HELL YEAH - and we just have one thing to say :fish:

LISTEN to The Boy Who Knew Too Much all the way through and then RE-WRITE your review! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

us: Hello sir, are you Jim Farber - with the NY Daily News?

JF: Why yes - do you follow my work then?

us: HELL YEAH - and we just have one thing to say :fish:

LISTEN to The Boy Who Knew Too Much all the way through and then RE-WRITE your review! :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

omg!!!!LOL

YES WE DO!!!!! And TRUST me when I say ALL the EAST COAST Mika Fans from NYC to Florida . . OUR MOUTHS all dropped open the MOMENT Robin said that was Mika with his hit single Grace Kelly!!! I literally JUMPED up and screamed at the t.v. "LOVE TODAY" . . . WTF!!!! And then when I saw the LOOK on his face . . . my heart SANK!!!!! :sneaky2:

the Americans that KNOW who Mika is LOVE HIM!!!! :teehee:

MIKA'S U.S. FANS LOVE and respect him JUST as MUCH as any other fans found ANYWHERE in the WORLD!

- and for the FIRST time, I can actually say something POSITIVE for the American people . . . according to the things I have been hearing lately about the behavior of Europeans at recent shows . . . The Americans SHOW him A LOT of respect!!! Cause I have NOT seen one person at the U.S. shows disrespect him by touching his bum or anything like that! FOR that I am PROUD of the American Fans . . .for controlling themselves (for once) :roftl:

Hahaha!

It wasn't Robin.

It was Sam!

Sam also got the number of LICM albums sold - wrong.

Mika might like his bottom touched! :roftl::biggrin2:

It is quite the bottom & he knows it!:thumb_yello::wub2:

I think Mika might have had that forlorn look on his face because Good Morning America has treated Mika very well in the past.

He might have thought WTF is with you guys??:shocked::shocked:

Remember me I have been here before - twice!:blink:

Here you go :)

(still processing so quality may be bad)

Hahaha!

It wasn't Robin.

It was Sam!

No. It was Robin. See the Nono's link above at 0:32. :wink2:

Yes. Sam got it wrong here. :sneaky2:

YES WE DO!!!!! And TRUST me when I say ALL the EAST COAST Mika Fans from NYC to Florida . . OUR MOUTHS all dropped open the MOMENT Robin said that was Mika with his hit single Grace Kelly!!! I literally JUMPED up and screamed at the t.v. "LOVE TODAY" . . . WTF!!!! And then when I saw the LOOK on his face . . . my heart SANK!!!!! :sneaky2:

the Americans that KNOW who Mika is LOVE HIM!!!! :teehee:

MIKA'S U.S. FANS LOVE and respect him JUST as MUCH as any other fans found ANYWHERE in the WORLD!

- and for the FIRST time, I can actually say something POSITIVE for the American people . . . according to the things I have been hearing lately about the behavior of Europeans at recent shows . . . The Americans SHOW him A LOT of respect!!! Cause I have NOT seen one person at the U.S. shows disrespect him by touching his bum or anything like that! FOR that I am PROUD of the American Fans . . .for controlling themselves (for once) :roftl:

I couldn't even think to drop my jaw when she got the name wrong. The instant she said it I froze because I knew it was wrong but my mind hadn't caught up yet to tell me to react. :naughty:

As for the last part of your post... my first Mika gig was rough. People were so pushy and trying to push through an already packed crowd. I was on top of two stairs standing pretty much level with the stage next to the speakers and at one point I was almost pushed off onto the people below me. I turned around and saw two people fighting... at a Mika concert of all places! :boxed: Then two people who had too much to drink pushed past me and pushed some people who were front row behind them. Then when Mika came out in his lion costume the gloves were dangling and the guy grabbed one. I did see Mika's face because I some how took a picture at that exact moment but my friend said he looked ticked off.

So us US fans aren't all perfect. :teehee: Luckily at my last gig nothing like that happened!

Hahaha!

It wasn't Robin.

It was Sam!

Oh TRUST me - I know it WAS Robin!!!! Cause I was throwing things at my telly and screaming at Robin! :roftl: And yeah Sam got the numbers totally wrong!!! SHAME ON GMA! :sneaky2:

And just for the record, Toronto fans can be just as nasty and rowdy. Just ask Sariflor, Cassiopée, and Sunshine 931 when they visited the last time....

Anyhoo, the mistakes that GMA hosts made on Mika's show has really nothing to do with which fans are good or bad. :naughty:

I couldn't even think to drop my jaw when she got the name wrong. The instant she said it I froze because I knew it was wrong but my mind hadn't caught up yet to tell me to react. :naughty:

As for the last part of your post... my first Mika gig was rough. People were so pushy and trying to push through an already packed crowd. I was on top of two stairs standing pretty much level with the stage next to the speakers and at one point I was almost pushed off onto the people below me. I turned around and saw two people fighting... at a Mika concert of all places! :boxed: Then two people who had too much to drink pushed past me and pushed some people who were front row behind them. Then when Mika came out in his lion costume the gloves were dangling and the guy grabbed one. I did see Mika's face because I some how took a picture at that exact moment but my friend said he looked ticked off.

So us US fans aren't all perfect. :teehee: Luckily at my last gig nothing like that happened!

No no no! Don't get me WRONG!!!! I know the U.S. fans aren't perfect in the LEAST! There is the TOTAL rudness!!!! And pushing and shoving and trying to skip people who have queued for 22 hours <one thing is for SURE> DON'T EFF with someone who has been queueing for over 20 hours! :sneaky2: Cause I will GO CrAzY! <as some of you are WELL AWARE!> :teehee: And I have seen the disrespect as far as things people YELL OUT and such - but, I have NEVER seen people trying to feel Mika up . . . not even during a stage invasion when you have EVERY opportunity! The ones that stay and wait it out - seem to be the TRUE respectful fans! :thumb_yello: I hope that never changes! As far as they way we act to each other HELL that is another story!!! *nightmare* all in itself!!! :naughty:

And just for the record, Toronto fans can be just as nasty and rowdy. Just ask Sariflor, Cassiopée, and Sunshine 931 when they visited the last time....

Anyhoo, the mistakes that GMA hosts made on Mika's show has really nothing to do with which fans are good or bad. :naughty:

WHEN do we EVER stay on topic? :aah:

No no no! Don't get me WRONG!!!! I know the U.S. fans aren't perfect in the LEAST! There is the TOTAL rudness!!!! And pushing and shoving and trying to skip people who have queued for 22 hours <one thing is for SURE> DON'T EFF with someone who has been queueing for over 20 hours! :sneaky2: Cause I will GO CrAzY! <as some of you are WELL AWARE!> :teehee: And I have seen the disrespect as far as things people YELL OUT and such - but, I have NEVER seen people trying to feel Mika up . . . not even during a stage invasion when you have EVERY opportunity! The ones that stay and wait it out - seem to be the TRUE respectful fans! :thumb_yello: I hope that never changes! As far as they way we act to each other HELL that is another story!!! *nightmare* all in itself!!! :naughty:

You've queued for over 20 hours before for a gig?! :shocked:

I've only done maybe 4ish hours. The first gig I hadn't joined the MFC yet so I didn't know all about lining up. It was also my first concert ever too. Newbie all over the place. :teehee: My friend and I went shopping and we eventually got in line. We got to buy his CD and got a wrist band for a meet and greet. I had the chance to be standing maybe 3rd row but I picked standing on the stairs because I could see over everyone easier and be standing level with Mika. :teehee:

Grabbing the gloves was the closest I've seen to getting ahold of Mika. I was video taping once and the usual "take your top off" was yelled. :mf_rosetinted:

You've queued for over 20 hours before for a gig?! :shocked:

I've only done maybe 4ish hours. The first gig I hadn't joined the MFC yet so I didn't know all about lining up. It was also my first concert ever too. Newbie all over the place. :teehee: My friend and I went shopping and we eventually got in line. We got to buy his CD and got a wrist band for a meet and greet. I had the chance to be standing maybe 3rd row but I picked standing on the stairs because I could see over everyone easier and be standing level with Mika. :teehee:

Grabbing the gloves was the closest I've seen to getting ahold of Mika. I was video taping once and the usual "take your top off" was yelled. :mf_rosetinted:

YES! I have only been to 2 Mika shows THUS far and did 15 hours for the first one, and 22 hours for the last one in June! :roftl: 22 hours on a NYC street was the BEST night ever! We got to experience SO much that night! And queueing all night was WAY more fun then the DAY long queue - prolly cause we were outta our minds tired by then -but, one thing is FOR sure - THE FREAKS really do come out at night! I saw things that night that I have only seen before in movies!!! So, it was SO worth it!!! :roftl: i HAVE ONLY BEEN TO GA shows so I got <a bit :rolls_eyes:> spoiled! But, the NYC gig in 2 weeks is SEATED and I am gonna be 4th row - so to me that is like in the BACK of the bar! :roftl: but, I have Sunday and it is GA in Philly - so all is well!

OOOhhh I have HEARD some RUDE Shizat yelled at MIKA!!! Tis CrAzY! Seems 'those people' do not wait around after the show! THANK GOD , , they are prolly on their way (back) to the bar! :freak:

YES! I have only been to 2 Mika shows THUS far and did 15 hours for the first one, and 22 hours for the last one in June! :roftl: 22 hours on a NYC street was the BEST night ever! We got to experience SO much that night! And queueing all night was WAY more fun then the DAY long queue - prolly cause we were outta our minds tired by then -but, one thing is FOR sure - THE FREAKS really do come out at night! I saw things that night that I have only seen before in movies!!! So, it was SO worth it!!! :roftl: i HAVE ONLY BEEN TO GA shows so I got <a bit :rolls_eyes:> spoiled! But, the NYC gig in 2 weeks is SEATED and I am gonna be 4th row - so to me that is like in the BACK of the bar! :roftl: but, I have Sunday and it is GA in Philly - so all is well!

OOOhhh I have HEARD some RUDE Shizat yelled at MIKA!!! Tis CrAzY! Seems 'those people' do not wait around after the show! THANK GOD , , they are prolly on their way (back) to the bar! :freak:

Geeez!!!! If I had queued for that long I probably would have fainted during the concert! :shocked: How did you manage not to? I bet you guys ran into some nut cases during the night. That's when they all seem to wake up. :naughty: I honestly was so happy my last gig was seated. Less stressful even though I was around row 20 so psh 4th row is awesome! I'm still crossing my fingers I'll magically win tickets. :naughty:

That's even sadder than what I originally thought it was! :shocked: My mind was still processing things at that moment and I didn't see how he went from smiley to sad then put his head down. Ouch. :boxed:

Geeez!!!! If I had queued for that long I probably would have fainted during the concert! :shocked: How did you manage not to? I bet you guys ran into some nut cases during the night. That's when they all seem to wake up. :naughty: I honestly was so happy my last gig was seated. Less stressful even though I was around row 20 so psh 4th row is awesome! I'm still crossing my fingers I'll magically win tickets. :naughty:

Aahhh that is e a s y it is ALL that Mika adreneline running through your veins! It starts PUPMING hard at about an hour before the gig <NO MATTER how falling over tired you are> seems all of a sudden you just JUMP up - and NO matter how bad you are aching 20 minutes before the show - and can't feel your feet they are hurting so bad - pins and needles - JUST as he steps out on stage ALL OF A SUDDEN *M A G I C A L L Y* you feel not an ounce of pain! And can sing and dance for an hour non-stop! And JUST as mysteriously then moment he walks away the STABBING pain returns!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you too!! I have a good feeling!!!! :huglove:

That's even sadder than what I originally thought it was! :shocked: My mind was still processing things at that moment and I didn't see how he went from smiley to sad then put his head down. Ouch. :boxed:

I know!!! I hated it!!!! I was feeling it too . . . and when he put his head down I lost <whatever was in my hand> :roftl:

• 1 year later...

it´s a long time I saw it but I still get angry every time when this host make that mistake with Grace Kelly and I see Mika´s dissapointed reaction :blink:

Thank you for posting!!

it´s a long time I saw it but I still get angry every time when this host make that mistake with Grace Kelly and I see Mika´s dissapointed reaction :blink:

It's the first time I've seen this, and it just made me want to give Mika a hug when I saw his reaction to the mistake:group_hug:

Thank you for posting!!

It's the first time I've seen this, and it just made me want to give Mika a hug when I saw his reaction to the mistake:group_hug:

Yes I feel the same. The band also was angry in the background.

• 2 weeks later...