MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LucyandMika-1.jpg

Lucy and Mika.

OK. When you want to upload a picture just go to photobucket and click upload and then if you want to resize it or edit it just click edit and you can do whatever you want to it:wink2:

If have any more questions just ask:naughty: I'm pretty good at pictures:naughty:

LucyandMika-1.jpg

Lucy and Mika.

OK. When you want to upload a picture just go to photobucket and click upload and then if you want to resize it or edit it just click edit and you can do whatever you want to it:wink2:

If have any more questions just ask:naughty: I'm pretty good at pictures:naughty:

thank you thank thank you!!!

so, in order to post pictures here....i need a photobucket account? and then click on the "insert image" button?

I think Letterman would be taped on Friday afternoon possibly.... even though that seems difficult to manage before the show :blink: And I don't think they tape Saturdays.. sooo who knows when that would be fit in.

I think Letterman pretapes friday shows and may even pretape musical performances.

I know Imogen Heap was upset (via twitter) that she performed for Letterman on aug 24th, the day of her cd release, but it wasn't going to be shown till another date. She wanted the performance to be shown to go with her cd release.

shes weird :blink: i'd have rather mika'd keep sara and replace david, rather than replace sara with this weird girl who cant seen and brings down mikas whole performance with her weird dancing :boxed:

Surely is weird... I can live with her cause she's got cool hair... :naughty:

I know it was so painful. You could tell his instinct was to correct them but it was too awkward because he was standing by himself 20 feet away from the hosts. Then he just started looking extremely uncomfortable about the whole thing. Brutal! :aah:

I want to see this bit now... I'm so curious...

I quite liked her, I think she's cool, but I wish he'd get rid of that David. He ALWAYS makes one mistake or another and his general smug appearance just annoys the sh!t out of me. Sorry but this is just one of these things where I don't get Mika :naughty:. How can he not possibly find a better guy??? How can he feel comfortable with someone so mediocre in the band? I just don't get it :blink:.

He should hire Aurelien :wub2:. He'd be a million times better than this David guy.

Maybe he's not there for his keyboard playing skills :fisch::naughty:...

I think Letterman pretapes friday shows and may even pretape musical performances.

I know Imogen Heap was upset (via twitter) that she performed for Letterman on aug 24th, the day of her cd release, but it wasn't going to be shown till another date. She wanted the performance to be shown to go with her cd release.

They don't pretape musical performances, but since Friday is usually not a taping day, then maybe he's already taped it this past week! ha.

Since it seems impossible otherwise with his schedule :blink:

Edited by rilo8913

They don't pretape musical performances, but since Friday is usually not a taping day, then maybe he's already taped it this past week! ha.

thats true maybe he is taping it now! who knows.... anyone know when letterman is supposed to air?

It doesn't seem like Mika has a huge number of backing vocalists lining up to sing with him, juding by the comment this girl made on myspace:

"I will be his backing vocalist - I know so soon after the album is out - how ever, as this is a self funded project and there is no fat cat to back me.... (yet) COME ON FAT CATS GET YOUR CHEQUES OUT!! This is a great time for more exposure around the world!!"

:boxed:

perhaps Sara is now off to tour with Fat Cat Robbie...

I'm not sure what you're getting at? :blink:

It sounds like she has released an album independently but she can't afford to turn down an opportunity to sing for Mika in order to promote her own album because she doesn't have that kind of funding and of course touring with Mika is good exposure for her. She's just joking that if someone with big bucks wants to back her project then she could stick with it instead of being a back up singer (for anyone).

Extremely possible and what I would think as well. However, he will have to do Letterman as well so that's 3 nights in NYC..right?

We don't know anything about the air date of this episode at this point do we? If this is just conjecture based on Mika saying he'd be on Letterman at some point he could be doing it anytime i.e. before the tour. He may spend some time in NYC before he comes to Toronto which is what he did the last time he was here, in June.

I'm confused, are people against his new female backing singer? What's wrong with her? :blink:

She´s not Sara :naughty:

I didn´t like how she sounded with Mika in Le Grand Journal. I think she needs to adapt her voice to Mika´s (and my ears to listen to her :naughty:)

I really hope Sara will be back eventually, not for the NA tour tho :(

I'm not sure what you're getting at? :blink:

:doh: ..then misunderstanding again..

As the comment on the album is in between hyphens, I read it that the self funded project referred to her being Mika's backing vocalist somehow...etc.

I understand what she meant then. Thanks for helping to read it properly:teehee: