Short interview in German Mädchen (girls) Magazine

Jany

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad calls him Mickey Mouse...in an affectionate kind of way that Dads do. My Dad thinks he's great though so I GUESS it can be allowed. He travels around to work and he takes his laptop with him and dances around to Relax in all these different corporate buildings while he's working. XD

How cool! What a great dad.

this is getting better by the minute! :lmao: naughty girls, all of you! :naughty:

jany, is it this shirt?

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/fotoroby/AA%20MARINA/VanityFair006.jpg

as they say "hotel in munich" i'd guess it might be the interview he did after i met him there (he told me he had to leave because he had an interview), and that was the shirt he was wearing there.

anyway, thanx for posting! :biggrin2:

Wait... What? You met Mika at a hotel in Munich?:shocked: Have I missed something? (Actually that's quite possible, cos I still haven't finished reading the Munich gig thread). Or its something that got posted in the German thread maybe??

Can you go into details?:wink2:

Wait... What? You met Mika at a hotel in Munich?:shocked: Have I missed something? (Actually that's quite possible, cos I still haven't finished reading the Munich gig thread). Or its something that got posted in the German thread maybe??

Can you go into details?:wink2:

nah, that was back in june when he was here for radio+press interviews. waited for him at the radio station but he was already gone, and on my way back to the underground station, i saw him sitting in the cafe in front of that hotel... my full report about it is in the mika at german radio stations thread in the concert board. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

nah, that was back in june when he was here for radio+press interviews. waited for him at the radio station but he was already gone, and on my way back to the underground station, i saw him sitting in the cafe in front of that hotel... my full report about it is in the mika at german radio stations thread in the concert board. :wink2:

Thanks Mellody. I'll have to go find it. I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff I've missed.