Mika "hearing evening" Amsterdam 17-09-09

c@rin@

We have a similar event in Brussels, on saturday. Also a gay club ;) I'm going :mf_rosetinted:

Yes we will! Bienie, Katrien is going to call them tomorrow since you have to make reservations... I hope you come too!

Oh, we will? :blink:

Waarom weet ik dit niet? :bleh:

I don't know if I can ..

And my main concern (apart from where the thing is): where do I park my car? :aah:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're going together?

Can't I come to you (or Katrien) then? Then there's once car less to park .. :aah:

Oh! Ofcourse! I don't think that will be a problem! Where I live there's lots of parking so you can always park here and spend the night at my place or something, or drive back home, what you want! :thumb_yello:

Oh! Ofcourse! I don't think that will be a problem! Where I live there's lots of parking so you can always park here and spend the night at my place or something, or drive back home, what you want! :thumb_yello:

Hmm, thanks :original:

Maybe that's an option, since I'll have to explain here at home what I'm going to do and where .. And I don't think they'll like it that much if I stumble out some club (not literally stumbling I hope :aah:) on god knows what time and then have to drive home ...

(with a Mika-gig it's different, you know you'll be on your way home around 12-1 AM or so .. but with this thing? You know? :roftl:)

Hmm, thanks :original:

Maybe that's an option, since I'll have to explain here at home what I'm going to do and where .. And I don't think they'll like it that much if I stumble out some club (not literally stumbling I hope :aah:) on god knows what time and then have to drive home ...

(with a Mika-gig it's different, you know you'll be on your way home around 12-1 AM or so .. but with this thing? You know? :roftl:)

Haha! :aah:

You could even come and leave by train if that's easier for you. I live five minutes from the station :thumb_yello:

edit: maybe we should talk about it in the other thread again :aah:

Haha! :aah:

You could even come and leave by train if that's easier for you. I live five minutes from the station :thumb_yello:

edit: maybe we should talk about it in the other thread again :aah:

:thumb_yello:

I'm gonna take a shower first but then I'll see you in the other thread :wink2:

Ok, is anyone else going? I'm not gonna go in my uppie :naughty: I know Jose goes (right?) And Shady maybe. Oh, I got an extra ticket i think. It says you and a friend. So anyone?

Yes, I'm coming, with a friend! But we're a little late.. :sad: but we will be there, yes! :biggrin2:

Sure! I thought they said you and a friend, but the confirmation thingy only says 1, but maybe thats one reservation, i'll keep you posted :thumb_yello:

I don't know if it's an age limited thing though.

I'm willing to take the risk, tbh :teehee:

they always say I look old[er], so this'll be the perfect way to see if they're telling the truth :teehee:

You can still sign up yourself, it only costs € 0,78 . Then you can bring a friend.:thumb_yello:

i'm not totaly sure i'm going. But I could always send you the confirmation if I am not.

I have no mika fan friends :teehee:

but, if you want to bring someone else, that's fine :wink2:

No! you can have the ticket. :thumb_yello:

But I might decide not to go, but then i email you the confirmationthing, it doesn't have my name on it. So you're going, not matter what :thumb_yello:

No! you can have the ticket. :thumb_yello:

But I might decide not to go, but then i email you the confirmationthing, it doesn't have my name on it. So you're going, not matter what :thumb_yello:

Not to go?!

you have to go!:shocked:

Thank you very much, now I only need to convince my mum :teehee:

I don't want to go on my uppie either :naughty: Come on girls!!

If you have any more questions,send me a pm please.The lady from Heineken is going to call me again tomorrow :wink2:

I tried to call Simone,Babs and Diana also,but I don't have everyone's phonenumber.

Thanks for posting this for me C@rin@! At first this was a auction,or you could get a ticket for 400 e-points.I 've asked them about it,and told them I was a member from the Mika FanClub,and if it was possible to bring more people :wink2:I also asked her about the delivery,because it was too late for them to send it by mail.She called me this afternoon to tell me we could come,but we must register and order before 24.00 hr.And she will send us an e-mail instead of mailing the tickets to our post addresses

Come on girls,I mean Mika music,a Mika cocktail,and a free Mika cd!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you Shady! Super geregeld! :wub2:

it sounds like great geat fun! :thumb_yello:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl: I'm glad it worked out for us :thumb_yello:

Too bad I couldn't contact everyone in time though.

I'll ask her if we still can bring someone with us on one ticket,maybe there are more mfc-ers who wants to go,but are too late to order:wink2:

So you're coming for sure?

Ooh Shady I saw that you called me, sorry I didnt pick up me phone was somewhere under a pile of stuff!

I would quite like to go as it's really quite close for me anyway but I'm not sure bc I'm gonna be driving to Germany really early on Friday... And I have only 20 mins left to order a ticket :boxed: So I suppose this isn't the best idea for me really. What time does this finish?

Thank you:blush-anim-cl: I'm glad it worked out for us :thumb_yello:

Too bad I couldn't contact everyone in time though.

I'll ask her if we still can bring someone with us on one ticket,maybe there are more mfc-ers who wants to go,but are too late to order:wink2:

So you're coming for sure?

I hope we can bring someone... :o ? I thought we could?

I'm there (almost) for sure!

Ooh Shady I saw that you called me, sorry I didnt pick up me phone was somewhere under a pile of stuff!

I would quite like to go as it's really quite close for me anyway but I'm not sure bc I'm gonna be driving to Germany really early on Friday... And I have only 20 mins left to order a ticket :boxed: So I suppose this isn't the best idea for me really. What time does this finish?

You can still do it, it's done in a few minutes! :thumb_yello: