Mika's Concert Length?

egypt_man

Hi,

Im going to Mika in concert in Sydney later this year, and im just wondering, how long is he usually on stage for?

I've got some concerts of his from his first tour and the amount of time he spent on stage really seemed to fluctuate. Generally, I think two hours in the standard as to what to expect a singer to perform for.

Either way, i'll definitely post some photos up here afterwards :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Im going to Mika in concert in Sydney later this year, and im just wondering, how long is he usually on stage for?

I've got some concerts of his from his first tour and the amount of time he spent on stage really seemed to fluctuate. Generally, I think two hours in the standard as to what to expect a singer to perform for.

Either way, i'll definitely post some photos up here afterwards

Hey there!

Welcome to the madness!

The times really do fluctuate... ooh, feel free to drop in to the Aussie thread, we're all talking about the gig there...

Yeah, it's about an hour and a half I think on average!

I hope so... The last time he was in Sydney it was about 50 minutes! :blink:

I'm trying to remember but didn't Mika once say that he wanted his igs to be longer but when you only have one album you're limited with what you can do?

Or was that a figment of my imagination...?

I'm hoping for slightly longer shows now we have 2 albums but i guess there is a limit on his energy...it's not like he sits still for a minute of it! :naughty:

Hey there!

Welcome to the madness!

The times really do fluctuate... ooh, feel free to drop in to the Aussie thread, we're all talking about the gig there...

I hope so... The last time he was in Sydney it was about 50 minutes! :blink:

Cool, thanks so much for letting me know all that. Hopefully, given that he's got two albums now he'll be on stage for a little longer.

And cool, im checking out the Aussie thread now :biggrin2:

Otherwise, i'll definitely upload some photos and stuff afterwards :D

Btw, does anyone know if Mika commonly does meet-ups after the show with fans? I know the place he's performing in in Sydney is pretty small - it only take like 1700 people.

Edited by egypt_man

Cool, thanks so much for letting me know all that. Hopefully, given that he's got two albums now he'll be on stage for a little longer.

Btw, does anyone know if Mika commonly does meet-ups after the show with fans? I know the place he's performing in in Sydney is pretty small - it only take like 1700 people.

Mika does usually try and meet fans after, more often than not he shows his face, not don't bank on it, he doesn't always :thumb_yello:

As Caz mentioned, he sometimes does... if you're lucky you can catch him before he goes in, but to be honest, I'm not sure we'll be able to see where he can walk in without us knowing...