REPORTS, PICS, VIDS: MIKA in London - Free show @The Bloomsbury Ballroom (21-9-2009)

Miro

speaking of videos, did you guys see my vlogs?

I saw the one where you're going into the venue and all of that, I think they're dead sweet, they properly give an idea of the whole day rather than just the 3 or 4 minutes of one song and all of that.

Are you going to do one for every gig?

What a cheek!

We'll have to watch out for them on the UK tour.

Meh, I think it depends. If you have someone mega tall in front of you and you ask them to shift a few inches to one side (if they've got room) then that's fair enough, but if you're saying 'move, I want to see better' then that's not ok.

But judging by their past behaviour, I'm gonna assume the latter was their way of going about things. :sneaky2:

I saw the one where you're going into the venue and all of that, I think they're dead sweet, they properly give an idea of the whole day rather than just the 3 or 4 minutes of one song and all of that.

Are you going to do one for every gig?

I think it's gonna become a habit lol! Plus it's nice to see what MFCers get up to and the general atmosphere and stuff.

Meh, I think it depends. If you have someone mega tall in front of you and you ask them to shift a few inches to one side (if they've got room) then that's fair enough, but if you're saying 'move, I want to see better' then that's not ok.

But judging by their past behaviour, I'm gonna assume the latter was their way of going about things. :sneaky2:

That's what happened at my first Mika gig at Shepherds Bush in 07. I got stuck behind some tall person and y'all know I'm tiny. I asked him if I could go in front because I could see virtually nothing and they were like "no we've already let a bunch of kids in front!"

Pfft!

I think it's gonna become a habit lol! Plus it's nice to see what MFCers get up to and the general atmosphere and stuff.

That's what happened at my first Mika gig at Shepherds Bush in 07. I got stuck behind some tall person and y'all know I'm tiny. I asked him if I could go in front because I could see virtually nothing and they were like "no we've already let a bunch of kids in front!"

Pfft!

Yeah, definitely good to see the atmosphere because (and no offence Mika) the songs are only part of it. I can't even tell you how much fun I had with Kevin, Sarah and Jenny before and after the gig, so it's a mega important part of the day!

Yeah I think tall people can be a bit of a nuisance at gigs, but at the same time they don't want to end up at the back. I'm 5'8'' so I tend to be all right unless I have a mega tall person move directly in front of me, but I can usually see through shoulders and that.

Perhaps you should invest in some of those springy leg things that everybody seems to have in Japan, then not only will you be able to see, you can jump really high!

I've already blacklisted them. They're in my mental badbooks and they shan't ever redeem themselves.

Unless they do something spectacular like send me Mika wrapped up in pretty paper for my birthday, but I doubt it. ;)

Yeah, definitely good to see the atmosphere because (and no offence Mika) the songs are only part of it. I can't even tell you how much fun I had with Kevin, Sarah and Jenny before and after the gig, so it's a mega important part of the day!

Yeah I think tall people can be a bit of a nuisance at gigs, but at the same time they don't want to end up at the back. I'm 5'8'' so I tend to be all right unless I have a mega tall person move directly in front of me, but I can usually see through shoulders and that.

Perhaps you should invest in some of those springy leg things that everybody seems to have in Japan, then not only will you be able to see, you can jump really high!

I quite agree. When I was at the the venue before the gig started I was speaking to Ross and he asked how we all knew each other. I was quite proud to say it was from the MFC and all because of Mika.

HA - Maybe I should just MOVE to Japan! LMAO!

Mind you if I get those springy things (that are actually over here too, you see people hopping around Southend on them lol if we're thinking of the same things) getting on the stage would be super easy if he had a stage invasion haha!

I've already blacklisted them. They're in my mental badbooks and they shan't ever redeem themselves.

Unless they do something spectacular like send me Mika wrapped up in pretty paper for my birthday, but I doubt it. ;)

LOL agreed again! I'm quite glad I had a go at them :roftl::roftl:

Push in front of me will you? Naff off! :aah:

They'll be lucky, when faced with a bunch of MFCers who've been queueing since stupid o' clock, and not in the mood to be messed with:naughty:

I quite agree. When I was at the the venue before the gig started I was speaking to Ross and he asked how we all knew each other. I was quite proud to say it was from the MFC and all because of Mika.

HA - Maybe I should just MOVE to Japan! LMAO!

Mind you if I get those springy things (that are actually over here too, you see people hopping around Southend on them lol if we're thinking of the same things) getting on the stage would be super easy if he had a stage invasion haha!

Yeah I was proud to tell my new friend Kevin that I'm in the MFC and another MFCer had offered to get me a ticket. Tried to get him to join but he is yet to sign up. I might have to hassle him some more.

Well, I'm not sure if I've ever seen people on them in Southend, but then again I do only go to Southend at about 3am and drive along the seafront, but I think we probably are thinking of the same things.

LOL agreed again! I'm quite glad I had a go at them :roftl::roftl:

Push in front of me will you? Naff off! :aah:

LOL!! I bet you didn't say 'naff off' at the time! Nah they're properly rude though. I don't know why their father did not instill some manners and a few morals in them whilst raising them. I felt like mentioning this to the father of the little boy who just shoved past me to get to the stage - he was only about 5, so he can get away with it a bit more, but the father was following on behind and just laughed when he shoved his way through everybody. PFFT.

But those girls should know better. They got into Scala (even though they only look 12) so they must be at least 18. Adults should know how to behave in public, but they quite clearly don't!

They'll be lucky, when faced with a bunch of MFCers who've been queueing since stupid o' clock, and not in the mood to be messed with:naughty:

Hahaha omg at the next London gig (I'm assuming they'll be there :sneaky2:) we should all just create like a wall down the front so when they get to us, they will be faced with the might of the MFC and know to back the hell off!

LOL!! I bet you didn't say 'naff off' at the time! Nah they're properly rude though. I don't know why their father did not instill some manners and a few morals in them whilst raising them. I felt like mentioning this to the father of the little boy who just shoved past me to get to the stage - he was only about 5, so he can get away with it a bit more, but the father was following on behind and just laughed when he shoved his way through everybody. PFFT.

But those girls should know better. They got into Scala (even though they only look 12) so they must be at least 18. Adults should know how to behave in public, but they quite clearly don't!

Damn right I didn't say "naff off", I was rather stern with them :aah: But the more people stick up for themselves the more they might get the message. I mean blimmin' 'eck, manners might cost anything but it's worth a lot in the long run. Bloody karma I tell you! They'll get their come-upance one day and I hope I'm there :aah:

That might sound mean, but seriously, those girls need to be taught a lesson or two.

Hahaha omg at the next London gig (I'm assuming they'll be there :sneaky2:) we should all just create like a wall down the front so when they get to us, they will be faced with the might of the MFC and know to back the hell off!

Damn straight! Me and Daisy at the M&G queue were shouting at them to get at the back of line :aah:

Damn right I didn't say "naff off", I was rather stern with them :aah: But the more people stick up for themselves the more they might get the message. I mean blimmin' 'eck, manners might cost anything but it's worth a lot in the long run. Bloody karma I tell you! They'll get their come-upance one day and I hope I'm there :aah:

That might sound mean, but seriously, those girls need to be taught a lesson or two.

Damn straight! Me and Daisy at the M&G queue were shouting at them to get at the back of line :aah:

Haha I think Mika blanking the one that tried to hug him was karma enough for now; it was on stage as well!!! And he actually looked at her and decided 'no, not you' and then to rub salt in the wound he hugged practically everyone in his path as he went off stage. XD

But they totally will get their come-uppence, I guarantee it. Manners DO mean a lot and people will remember polite people or nice people. People also remember rude people and horrible people, so those two won't get their way, no chance.

Haha I think Mika blanking the one that tried to hug him was karma enough for now; it was on stage as well!!! And he actually looked at her and decided 'no, not you' and then to rub salt in the wound he hugged practically everyone in his path as he went off stage. XD

But they totally will get their come-uppence, I guarantee it. Manners DO mean a lot and people will remember polite people or nice people. People also remember rude people and horrible people, so those two won't get their way, no chance.

ROFL :roftl::roftl:

Mika: Hug for you! *hugz*

gayguy1: OMG MIKA HUGGED ME

deliriousgirl: :crybaby::stretcher:

Mika: and....*looks*

Indian girls: :woot_jump::das:

Mika: Not you! *looks for someone else* Huggles for you!

gayguy2: :swoon:

Mika: Bye guys! *legs it off stage*

Indian girls: MIKA MIKA MIKA!!! :woot_jump:

:mf_rosetinted:

Front 2 rows is usually pretty much all MFC at UK gigs, so those girls and the ones who pushed in front of me and Bexx, better not try it.:naughty:

exactly! you just talk way too much about these girls, from what i've read about their behavior, they're not not worth your precious time, guys!

and yeah, the way how Mika ignored the girl is embarrassing enough, and if it had ever happened to me (however, i would never put myself in that kind of situation), i'd stay away from Mika and everyone who witnessed the embarrassment.

i was standing somewhere in the middle of the room, had a fantastic view, danced by butt off and had a wonderful time!

exactly! you just talk way too much about these girls, from what i've read about their behavior, they're not not worth your precious time, guys!

and yeah, the way how Mika ignored the girl is embarrassing enough, and if it had ever happened to me (however, i would never put myself in that kind of situation), i'd stay away from Mika and everyone who witnessed the embarrassment.

i was standing somewhere in the middle of the room, had a fantastic view, danced by butt off and had a wonderful time!

Oh I know they're not, but they're quite fun to talk about lol :naughty:

ROFL :roftl::roftl:

gayguy1: OMG MIKA HUGGED ME

deliriousgirl: :crybaby::stretcher:

Mika: and....*looks*

Indian girls: :woot_jump::das:

Mika: Not you! *looks for someone else* Huggles for you!

gayguy2: :swoon:

Mika: Bye guys! *legs it off stage*

Indian girls: MIKA MIKA MIKA!!! :woot_jump:

:mf_rosetinted:

LOL!!! I just love the look in her eye after he turns away, it's brilliant. Me and my friend were talking about it the whooooole way home and as soon as I got in she spoke to me on MSN and was like 'did you manage to get the look on her face?' and I checked and I *actually* cheered when I saw it. Have you ever seen keyboard cat? Youtube it if you haven't, but it's one of those moments. :roftl:

Front 2 rows is usually pretty much all MFC at UK gigs, so those girls and the ones who pushed in front of me and Bexx, better not try it.:naughty:

They won't know what's hit them if they do! Quite literally, if they try it with someone who's REALLY not having it. :naughty:

Oh but it's so fun to be mean about people who deserve it! And it passes the time. What else could I be doing on a Sunday evening?

LOL!!! I just love the look in her eye after he turns away, it's brilliant. Me and my friend were talking about it the whooooole way home and as soon as I got in she spoke to me on MSN and was like 'did you manage to get the look on her face?' and I checked and I *actually* cheered when I saw it. Have you ever seen keyboard cat? Youtube it if you haven't, but it's one of those moments. :roftl:

They won't know what's hit them if they do! Quite literally, if they try it with someone who's REALLY not having it. :naughty:

Yes I did notice her face, class moment! Maybe we should remind her of that moment :naughty:

Indian girl: Hey! I'm a Mika fan, okay? i totally need to be front row. I love Mika and he loves me.

Me: Hah, obviously, like the time at Scala when you wanted to hug him and he TOTALLY blanked you and hugged other people. Face it, you freak him out with your obsessive fangurly ways!

Indian girl: :boxed:

Hah! That person who won't be in the mood will probably be either me, Sara, Babs, or Rose...:roftl::roftl:

Or Daisy if she's there :aah:

and everyone else! :lmfao:

LOL you can most certainly add me to that list. I really want to make a keyboard cat of it now, but it's not massively clear on the video and I haven't even got adobe premiere. OH HOW I MISS COLLEGE!!!

I just kept saying NEEEEXT every time she walked past, because even though she won't realise it relates to Mika blanking her, I do and it makes me laugh like this: :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I laugh so much I actually split into three people and continue laughing. :aah:

LOL you can most certainly add me to that list. I really want to make a keyboard cat of it now, but it's not massively clear on the video and I haven't even got adobe premiere. OH HOW I MISS COLLEGE!!!

I just kept saying NEEEEXT every time she walked past, because even though she won't realise it relates to Mika blanking her, I do and it makes me laugh like this: :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I laugh so much I actually split into three people and continue laughing. :aah:

Ah, THAT'S what "next" means, I didn't know.:naughty:

I kept hearing people referring to them as that, but not knowing why:roftl:

Ah, THAT'S what "next" means, I didn't know.:naughty:

I kept hearing people referring to them as that, but not knowing why:roftl:

I didn't know they were being called that LOL, I do now! :lmfao:

It's the term me and my best friend came up with after Scala. She'll be thrilled it's catching on!

I caved and made a keyboard cat and had lots of good fun doing it, even though I had to use windows movie maker. It's processing at the moment, but I'll post the link when it's done. It's just for LOLZ really. I'll probably have to take it down if she sees it but whatever. If you haven't seen a Keyboard Cat before, check

out. :naughty::naughty::naughty: