REPORTS, PICS, VIDS: MIKA in London - Free show @The Bloomsbury Ballroom (21-9-2009)

Miro

Yeah, that was me, ahha. That was quite funny. I can't believe that you were right behind me and I didn't meet you!! :roftl: The famous Lozzington! I've been watching your videos forever :aah:.

I can't belive you didn't introduce us, lol. And no, I couldn't believe what he did either, haha. He did it on purpose of course. I mean, he did give Kasia her hat back!! But then decided to throw my glasses away. Cheeky thing :aah:.

I can't wait to see those pics then!!

Famous? LOL! But thanks. Rest assured there will be plenty more additions to my youtube account over the next year or two, or however long his tour lasts. And every live performance of Touches You that I am present at will be on youtube, hahaha. Can't get enough of it. XD

And I managed to get this picture:

P1010419.jpg

LOL those glasses were so great.

Oh I need to have a look at them! I still haven't managed to put mine up (besides two of them) cause my internet has been crappy but I hope that I can do that between tonight and tomorrow. The audio quality is crap due to the fact that my singing was OUTRAGEOUS that night, and sounds way too loud, but I think that the videos themselves are fab.

They capture tons of funny moments, like when he notices the pants rip, and fills them with the glitter and then it all pours out, and when he took Kasia's hat, and did his MJ routine with it :naughty:, and when he took my sunglasses and wore them for a bit and then threw them into the audience after giving me a pointed look :sneaky2:, etc, etc... It was just such a fantastic gig!!! He was truly on fire and in great spirits.

I really need to write my report. A bit later today, I promise.

I hope you find time to write a report, I enjoy reading them, it's impossible for me to write anything, just can't find words.

I'm afraid there are not much worth watching in my vids unless you are really interested in his shoes :lmfao: You can see them very well many times :roftl: But it was a great gig, I loved every second, so many hilarious moments!

Thanks everyone for your reports and pics and vids! Jazzy, your pic of Mika with sunglasses is fab :thumb_yello:

Pfft ... I told you in the hotel room .... you have a lovely voice ... I meant it too ... you can definitely string a tune together ... :thumb_yello:

lol thanks :naughty: but I meant that when I'm jumping around at a gig i don't really sing, I just shout and hope it sounds okay, because i can barely hear myself :aah:

It was different in the hotel room lol, but even then I wasn't singing properly!

Famous? LOL! But thanks. Rest assured there will be plenty more additions to my youtube account over the next year or two, or however long his tour lasts. And every live performance of Touches You that I am present at will be on youtube, hahaha. Can't get enough of it. XD

And I managed to get this picture:

P1010419.jpg

LOL those glasses were so great.

OOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOD that picture is amazing!!! I didn't see ANY of that at the back of the hall, I didn't even see the makeup he was wearing!

OOOHHHHHHHHH MY GOD that picture is amazing!!! I didn't see ANY of that at the back of the hall, I didn't even see the makeup he was wearing!

Down the front next time then? It wasn't too cramped down there, actually. I didn't feel like my personal space was being COMPLETELY invaded like I have before (particularly at Scala, but I think my human rights were violated there so personal space was less of a concern). I could put my bag down and not worry about it getting trampled or losing all of my things, which was a relief because it was quite heavy in the end.

Down the front next time then? It wasn't too cramped down there, actually. I didn't feel like my personal space was being COMPLETELY invaded like I have before (particularly at Scala, but I think my human rights were violated there so personal space was less of a concern). I could put my bag down and not worry about it getting trampled or losing all of my things, which was a relief because it was quite heavy in the end.

I always want front row (who wouldn't? :naughty:) and I was quite near the front of the queue, but when the doors opened people just pushed their way through. Katie and I managed to get a spot in the centre of the crowd but we were still quite far back. As I'm sure you're aware, I'm really short so I couldn't see a thing, plus people's hands were gonna be in the air and then my viewing would have been even MORE restricted. So at the back I went, where I could see Mika prancing around but could see no detail. Like I said, I had no idea he was wearing that stuff on his face at the time.

And I wasn't gonna squish my way to the front row. Although I "deserved" it because of my position in the queue, I wasn't gonna turn into a rude fan. GA gigs are pretty much "every man for himself". You either get there or you don't :dunno:

Oh Jazzy I love that picture!! Thanks so much! Haha!! Last picture I have of my glasses :sneaky2:.

Tiibet: I am writing it now. Beware, it's gonna be long :naughty:.

Caz: Watch this video from Jazzy:

Here you can see at 02:02 when he passes me the bucket (:roftl:), it was so funny. I'm so glad that you have this video, Jazzy! I love it. Mine is also good but of course I didn't film half of what was going on, with my hand trying to hold the camera at the same time as banging the bin (as Kasia and I were doing) and trying to take the bucket.

I will get my videos up tomorrow, having internet issues today I'm afraid.

I always want front row (who wouldn't? :naughty:) and I was quite near the front of the queue, but when the doors opened people just pushed their way through. Katie and I managed to get a spot in the centre of the crowd but we were still quite far back. As I'm sure you're aware, I'm really short so I couldn't see a thing, plus people's hands were gonna be in the air and then my viewing would have been even MORE restricted. So at the back I went, where I could see Mika prancing around but could see no detail. Like I said, I had no idea he was wearing that stuff on his face at the time.

And I wasn't gonna squish my way to the front row. Although I "deserved" it because of my position in the queue, I wasn't gonna turn into a rude fan. GA gigs are pretty much "every man for himself". You either get there or you don't :dunno:

Yeah we were really near the doors and realised that they'd push across so we formed a mini barricade and legged it to the front as soon as we got in. We were just lucky I guess. If you were near the front but not dead near, you wouldn't have really had a hope of getting in in the first few rows. :( But it was a tiny venue so it wasn't like you were all the way at the back of Wembley. And we all know there will be plenty of more opportunities to get down the front at his gigs. :thumb_yello:

Oh Jazzy I love that picture!! Thanks so much! Haha!! Last picture I have of my glasses :sneaky2:.

Here you can see at 02:02 when he passes me the bucket (:roftl:), it was so funny. I'm so glad that you have this video, Jazzy! I love it. Mine is also good but of course I didn't film half of what was going on, with my hand trying to hold the camera at the same time as banging the bin (as Kasia and I were doing) and trying to take the bucket.

Yeaaaah I saw him take the glasses and was like OHHHH KODAK MOMENT. I'm amazed that he's in focus tbh, because the background is really quite soft, but he's pretty sharp. I didn't actually plan on videoing Lollipop because I always seem to have it, but for some reason I did, but I'm sure you're pleased to have the bucket moment.

I like how he was over the other side teasing and then runs over to our side of the stage and just gives it to you, haha.

LOL!! :lmfao: You can see him looking around, like "okay, where are the MFC people?" :roftl:

Sorry Mika, a lot of us were at the back partying with your management :aah:

• Like 1

Yeaaaah I saw him take the glasses and was like OHHHH KODAK MOMENT. I'm amazed that he's in focus tbh, because the background is really quite soft, but he's pretty sharp. I didn't actually plan on videoing Lollipop because I always seem to have it, but for some reason I did, but I'm sure you're pleased to have the bucket moment.

I like how he was over the other side teasing and then runs over to our side of the stage and just gives it to you, haha.

Maybe he felt guilty for throwing my glasses away :aah::sneaky2:

Yeah, I keep saying that I'm sick of Lollipop and that I won't film it again, so I am pleased that I filmed it on Monday!! But even more pleased that I get to see it on yours, ahha. On mine I can just see his face, smiling, but not much of the bucket moment.

Maybe he felt guilty for throwing my glasses away :aah::sneaky2:

Yeah, I keep saying that I'm sick of Lollipop and that I won't film it again, so I am pleased that I filmed it on Monday!! But even more pleased that I get to see it on yours, ahha. On mine I can just see his face, smiling, but not much of the bucket moment.

Perhaps he did, but I'm sure you'll forgive him. I was talking to Sarah after the gig about how even if he ran up to me and cut my fringe off I'd never be able to be mad at him, I'd just be like 'aaw, how mischevious'.

But to be fair, those glasses were absolutely epic. Where did you get them?

Anyway i spoke to both katie and Kassia in the line (you two are both nutters :roftl:), it was great meeting you though :biggrin2:.

It was great meeting you too! And great to meet the rest of the MFCers I hadn't known before too.:wub2:

They capture tons of funny moments, like when he notices the pants rip, and fills them with the glitter and then it all pours out, and when he took Kasia's hat, and did his MJ routine with it :naughty:, and when he took my sunglasses and wore them for a bit and then threw them into the audience after giving me a pointed look :sneaky2:, etc, etc... It was just such a fantastic gig!!! He was truly on fire and in great spirits.

I really need to write my report. A bit later today, I promise.

Where can you see those things? Which video is it? Looking forward to reading your report, Sara!

Yeah, that was me, ahha. That was quite funny. I can't believe that you were right behind me and I didn't meet you!! :roftl: The famous Lozzington! I've been watching your videos forever :aah:.

I can't belive you didn't introduce us, lol. And no, I couldn't believe what he did either, haha. He did it on purpose of course. I mean, he did give Kasia her hat back!! But then decided to throw my glasses away. Cheeky thing :aah:.

I can't wait to see those pics then!!

Yeah, I got my hat back:roftl: and I was really surprised he threw your sunglasses:roftl: I wish we had given him Daz's umbrella as well:naughty:

By the way, it was sooo funny when Mika came on the stage and read 'HI MIKA' that Daz wrote from the silver confetti on the floor. :aah:

Ah, there's a link to the relax video on the front page, so you might see it.

I was just reading on my bed and I literally sat up, mid sentence and said aloud, though there was no one in the room "where's my crown?!?!"

I don't know where it is. I might empty out my little box and check to see if it's in there. If not then it probably fell out of my pocket. :(

Are you going to try and go to the Little Noise session in November?

:roftl::roftl: Your Crown!!Haha!! Oh no :(, cant believe it feel out, I think i have two, I could always give you one next time I see you.:biggrin2:

Oh you're Lozzington ... I've watched your vids so many times ....

Look who is famous!!!:wink2:

I'm still all giggly, just cos the way he looked at me and smile at the M&G. Just ask Sarah how many times I said 'omg the way he looked at me...' on the train ride home, hahaha. I can totally see my high lasting for a loooooong time.

Gosh just a bit...all the way home!!:roftl::biggrin2:

Yeah we had loads of space, considering we were in the second row. It was lovely :biggrin2:. OMG im still on a mika high :wub2::wub2:

Edited by sarah778

:roftl::roftl: Your Crown!!Haha!! Oh no :(, cant believe it feel out, I think i have two, I could always give you one next time I see you.:biggrin2:

Little Noise session?? I have no idea what that is, but if it involves mika and is in london, i am there!!! :biggrin2:

Look who is famous!!!:wink2:

Gosh just a bit...all the way home!!:roftl::biggrin2:

Yeah we had loads of space, considering we were in the second row. It was lovely :biggrin2:. OMG im still on a mika high :wub2::wub2:

It's all right! I found it! I emptied out my box (and counted how may bits of confetti I'd brought back with me - 110 if anyone cares) and it was in there all screwed up so now it's under some books to try and straighten it out.

I'll pm you about it, it'll be wicked if we can all go. I'll send a message to Kevin as well.

Haha I'm sorry, but I have never actually been that close to him before, apart from Scala, and I spent ages banging on about how he looked at me when I was dancing after the drinks do, my best friend got so sick of me, haha.

I'm still right up on a high too, it's so great, I love him so much. GAAAAH. I just want to hug him and keep him and stroke him. :aah:

It's all right! I found it! I emptied out my box (and counted how may bits of confetti I'd brought back with me - 110 if anyone cares) and it was in there all screwed up so now it's under some books to try and straighten it out.

I'll pm you about it, it'll be wicked if we can all go. I'll send a message to Kevin as well.

Haha I'm sorry, but I have never actually been that close to him before, apart from Scala, and I spent ages banging on about how he looked at me when I was dancing after the drinks do, my best friend got so sick of me, haha.

I'm still right up on a high too, it's so great, I love him so much. GAAAAH. I just want to hug him and keep him and stroke him. :aah:

:biggrin2:Im glad you found it :). hehe its so funny that there was normal silver confetti then some random crown shaped ones :roftl:

Seriously Laura, don't worry about it. We were prob all talking nonsense, you saying 'I cant believe the way he looked at me', Jenny was stroking her album, with Mika's signature and I kept going on about all the eye contact in the gig. Haha, we must of sounded like a right butch of nutters, especially when we screeched in the middle of liverpool street station when we saw an advert for Mika's album.:roftl::roftl:

:biggrin2:Im glad you found it :). hehe its so funny that there was normal silver confetti then some random crown shaped ones :roftl:

Seriously Laura, don't worry about it. We were prob all talking nonsense, you saying 'I cant believe the way he looked at me', Jenny was stroking her album, with Mika's signature and I kept going on about all the eye contact in the gig. Haha, we must of sounded like a right butch of nutters, especially when we screeched in the middle of liverpool street station when we saw an advert for Mika's album.:roftl::roftl:

Yeah, I like the crown ones. They're SPECIAL. :biggrin2:

Hahaha we were all pretty high weren't we? I love that the other backing singer - does anyone know her name btw? - smiled at us as I was emptying out my bag to find my oyster and confetti was going EVERYWHERE.

I think people probably thought I was a nutter cos of how loud I was talking on the train, but I think that's probably because my ears were ringing. OH WELL!

I looked for the adverts the next morning but I didn't see any! Though that's probably lucky cos if I went 'there he is! there he is!' and I wasn't with anyone, I probably would have been arrested or something.

Yeah, I like the crown ones. They're SPECIAL. :biggrin2:

Hahaha we were all pretty high weren't we? I love that the other backing singer - does anyone know her name btw? - smiled at us as I was emptying out my bag to find my oyster and confetti was going EVERYWHERE.

I think people probably thought I was a nutter cos of how loud I was talking on the train, but I think that's probably because my ears were ringing. OH WELL!

I looked for the adverts the next morning but I didn't see any! Though that's probably lucky cos if I went 'there he is! there he is!' and I wasn't with anyone, I probably would have been arrested or something.

I don't know her name, but I quite like her!

And as for adverts...I managed to take a video of it...you can see it here!!

it's towards the end though lol