REPORTS, PICS, VIDS: MIKA in London - Free show @The Bloomsbury Ballroom (21-9-2009)

Miro

Yay!! Mika clips! Because I never have enough of him in my life!!

LOL guess how spontaneous and reckless I am?

I'll skip ahead assuming your answer will be something along the lines of 'I don't know Laura, how spontaneous and reckless are you?' and I'm going to say VERY because I'm going to the Vienna show in March. :biggrin2: Am I silly?

Laura!! how very spontaneous and reckless of you :roftl::roftl::teehee:. Wow Vienna!! Jenny and I considered Barcelona but didn't go for it in the end because we cant afford it. Just going to go to a few in the UK instead.:biggrin2:Hopefully you and Kevin can join us.

Gosh, I cant believe it has been over a week since the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig. It doesn't feel it though, with all the mika PR that is happening at the moment, he is never too far away :biggrin2::wub2:

Laura!! how very spontaneous and reckless of you :roftl::roftl::teehee:. Wow Vienna!! Jenny and I considered Barcelona but didn't go for it in the end because we cant afford it. Just going to go to a few in the UK instead.:biggrin2:Hopefully you and Kevin can join us.

Gosh, I cant believe it has been over a week since the Bloomsbury Ballroom gig. It doesn't feel it though, with all the mika PR that is happening at the moment, he is never too far away :biggrin2::wub2:

Well I got my student loan and I've barely been using my car since I got here (which saves lots of monies on petrol) so I thought ohhhhhh why not. :roftl:

I'm gonna be doing London, Birmingham and Manchester for definite, *maybe* Newcastle and maybe something a bit further afield depending on what day it is. I have Tuesday @ 4 until Thursday @ 2 off so I could probably go to one that's a bit far on a Wednesday. If there is one. I dunno.

I can't believe it's been a week either. That night was more fun than all of fresher's week and I'm STILL all giggly (and upset that his signature smudged on his silly glossy album. PFFT).

Did you see him on Jools? :wub2:

Well I got my student loan and I've barely been using my car since I got here (which saves lots of monies on petrol) so I thought ohhhhhh why not. :roftl:

I'm gonna be doing London, Birmingham and Manchester for definite, *maybe* Newcastle and maybe something a bit further afield depending on what day it is. I have Tuesday @ 4 until Thursday @ 2 off so I could probably go to one that's a bit far on a Wednesday. If there is one. I dunno.

I can't believe it's been a week either. That night was more fun than all of fresher's week and I'm STILL all giggly (and upset that his signature smudged on his silly glossy album. PFFT).

Did you see him on Jools? :wub2:

Wow Manchester and Birmingham. I was thinking of Nottingham or Bournemouth, but he prob wont go to either of them.lol. And London of course :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Aww yeh i cant believe it smugged. But there will always be another chance to get your album signed, so dont worry too much. Maybe you could get Mika to sign the other side. that would be funny :biggrin2:

I didn't go to the studio, i had no idea tickets were available. And i missed him on the TV (double fail for me :roftl:). Did you manage to see it, or were you out enjoying freshers.:biggrin2:

Wow Manchester and Birmingham. I was thinking of Nottingham or Bournemouth, but he prob wont go to either of them.lol. And London of course :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Aww yeh i cant believe it smugged. But there will always be another chance to get your album signed, so dont worry too much. Maybe you could get Mika to sign the other side. that would be funny :biggrin2:

I didn't go to the studio, i had no idea tickets were available. And i missed him on the TV (double fail for me :roftl:). Did you manage to see it, or were you out enjoying freshers.:biggrin2:

Meh, he might do Nottingham and Bournemouth, you never know. Manchester and Birmingham are handy for me because I live half way between them, and London is just...London really. :biggrin2:

I got an email about tickets for the series in general a few weeks ago and thought 'ooh, Mika might be on that!' but I never found out which show he was going to be on so I couldn't apply for tickets and I didn't want it to end up so I went back to London to a show that he wasn't even on.

BUT I did see him on the telly and it made me smile. :biggrin2:

Meh, he might do Nottingham and Bournemouth, you never know. Manchester and Birmingham are handy for me because I live half way between them, and London is just...London really. :biggrin2:

I got an email about tickets for the series in general a few weeks ago and thought 'ooh, Mika might be on that!' but I never found out which show he was going to be on so I couldn't apply for tickets and I didn't want it to end up so I went back to London to a show that he wasn't even on.

BUT I did see him on the telly and it made me smile. :biggrin2:

Yeh Manchester and Birmingham would make sense. I want to go Notts and Bournmouth just because i know people that live there, so could kip on their floor. I need to save as much money as possible.lol.:biggrin2:

Yeah i cant believe i missed the show :(. But its repeated tomorrow so i'm happy :biggrin2:

Yeh Manchester and Birmingham would make sense. I want to go Notts and Bournmouth just because i know people that live there, so could kip on their floor. I need to save as much money as possible.lol.:biggrin2:

Yeah i cant believe i missed the show :(. But its repeated tomorrow so i'm happy :biggrin2:

Ah, that's always handy. I know no one anywhere, hahahah. I think if I went to one where I couldn't get home that night I'd probably drive to it or I'd find a cheap place to stay, it just depends really. And depends on what I've got going on the next day.

Yeah it's a longer version tomorrow, don't worry!

• 11 months later...