Mika Live Interview Chris Moyles Show - Sept. 28, 2009

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard most of the interview but missed it between 8.45 and 9, so I guess I missed his live performance :boxed:.

What I heard of the interview (if you can call it that) was funny though. Slightly uncomfortable in places because Moyles just tries to take the p*** at every single opportunity, but we knew that :naughty: and actually one gets the feeling he really wants to like Mika and that perhaps he does, though of course it's not cool to like him and he has a reputation to maintain :aah:.

So, Rain is now second single??? :blink: Maybe Mika saw our poll :roftl:.

Maybe Mika thought BIOTG was already out since he's already done the video :naughty:

LMAO We Are Golden is on, WHAT'S THIS ABOUT COWS?! :lmfao:

One of the guys thought the lyrics were "running around like a cow on purpose" so they begged Mika to sing "cow" instead of "clown" when he performs it on Live Lounge very soon. Let's see if he does it :teehee:

My two kids went into the playground this morning singing ' running around like a cow on purpose" quite loudly.

They thought the Moyles/Mika thing was :roftl:, especially the bit about the penguins. And the cows of course.

LOL brilliant :roftl:

someone HAS to dress up as a cow at the next Mika gig.

we can listen to it on radio 1 right after the chris moyles show

Stay on the R1 home page, and at 11am your time, click on listen now, for Fearnes show at the top of the page. ;-)

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

did you get what he thinks about the 3 first countries on the tourlist?

No not really, but the whole show with Chris Moyles was just a big goofing around session; I wouldn't take it seriously at all!

The only thing I remember was that someone said the shows should be in alphabetical orders or something like that!:wink2:

My two kids went into the playground this morning singing ' running around like a cow on purpose" quite loudly.

They thought the Moyles/Mika thing was :roftl:, especially the bit about the penguins. And the cows of course.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That is so cute!:thumb_yello: