Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow!:thumb_yello:

Good luck all Americans and Canadians!:wub2:

Bloody hell lol, that's one hell of a prize! Good luck to those who enter! If Nono enters she could probably end up teaching Mika rather than it be the other way round :roftl: Or Sammy even!

Hey, wait, didn't he say in that Pizza interview that he got fired as a piano teacher?:roftl:

There's no way Mika could teach me to play a piano so I will just lie across the lid in my evening gown while he performs a few numbers.

Good luck everyone!

I'd really like to see the aforementioned :teehee:

Christine, if you win there is no way around this. :naughty:

The private piano lesson would be nice but I think he'd be disappointed seems how I can only play chopsticks and that one song where you only play black keys with your knuckles. :roftl:

THAT is w a y better then what I can do!!!! :teehee:

Very nice!I just entered! Good luck everyone!!!! :thumb_yello:

The private piano lesson would be nice but I think he'd be disappointed seems how I can only play chopsticks and that one song where you only play black keys with your knuckles. :roftl:

hahaha! its okay, i spent all elementary school in piano lessons and all i remember how to play is the Can Can! :naughty:....i think he'd be impressed. :aah:

THAT is w a y better then what I can do!!!! :teehee:

:lmfao: That's really all I can do. I can play chopsticks on the high keys and low keys at the same time. I never did learn the melody or whatever the correct term is to go along with it. Instead I figured out how to play chopsticks with my right hand and start on the second verse with my left and some how they sounded good together and would end at the same time.

I should have kept teaching myself. I probably could know how to play the piano well by now. :naughty:

I also wish in school our band had a spot for piano players. I would have loved to learn it because my Papa always tells me that I have piano fingers.

hahaha! its okay, i spent all elementary school in piano lessons and all i remember how to play is the Can Can! :naughty:....i think he'd be impressed. :aah:

I'm slightly jealous, really. I want to know how to play the Can Can. :naughty: Maybe you can play it and he can dance? :teehee:

Fab idea! :clap::clap:

I want to see this. :teehee:

Oh my god :aah:

Does it count if you purchased your tickets before this was announced?

I'd say it doesn't matter if you have a ticket or not because stage two you win two tickets. If you win then you can give your extras to your friends. :)