Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got that too but I was having so many log in problems and had 3 different browsers open trying to get it to work I don't know if I entered or not. I hope it got the right city. :aah:

:naughty: I know I put the right city but when I clicked submit it had that message but it was the first time I did it, and then I tried again and it said I already entered so I'm guessing it went through:naughty:

It says "It appears you have already enteres the contest today"

When was this? :blink:

The same thing happen to me:blink::naughty:

If you look at the top, it says "Thank you for entering Mika + Perez Hilton's Golden Ticket Contest!"

And the "It appears you have already entered the contest today" shows up because you just entered :wink2:

Don't worry.

If you look at the top, it says "Thank you for entering Mika + Perez Hilton's Golden Ticket Contest!"

And the "It appears you have already entered the contest today" shows up because you just entered :wink2:

Don't worry.

Awww okay thanks nono!

I was hoping there wasn't come other alexandra living in my attic I don't know about, :roftl:

I'm also confused about this. On one page, it makes it seem like there will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Golden round.

"Get into the first round and you’ll get 1,500.

Make it through to the second round and you’ll collect a further 3,500 points.

Survive until round three and you’ll get 7500.

Win the Golden Round and not only will you win a...."

But then on the other page when it explains the rounds, it just says..

"Round 1 Check your mailboxes the week of October 5th to see if you are one of the 10 lucky winners in your city to win a Limited Edition Mika Poster.

Round 2 5 winners in each city from Round 1 will also receive a Mika Limited Edition “Golden EP” (vinyl), 2 tickets to the Mika tour date selected upon entry and VIP Meet and Greet with Mika at the show.

GOLDEN ROUND: 1 Grand Prize winner will be selected from all Round 2 winners to receive a Private Piano Lesson with Mika!"

What happened to Round 3?

Really?:blink:

Where did Oct 2nd come from?

I'm confused. Don't we have to find out the top 10 from each city first? Which is the week of the 4th... I don't know.

here:

Round 1: 10 winners from each tour market will win a Limited Edition Mika Poster. Approximate Retail Value is $25.00. Winners will be randomly selected on October 2, 2009.

from the terms and conditions link. :biggrin2:

I'm also confused about this. On one page, it makes it seem like there will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Golden round.

"Get into the first round and you’ll get 1,500.

Make it through to the second round and you’ll collect a further 3,500 points.

Survive until round three and you’ll get 7500.

Win the Golden Round and not only will you win a...."

But then on the other page when it explains the rounds, it just says..

"Round 1 Check your mailboxes the week of October 5th to see if you are one of the 10 lucky winners in your city to win a Limited Edition Mika Poster.

Round 2 5 winners in each city from Round 1 will also receive a Mika Limited Edition “Golden EP” (vinyl), 2 tickets to the Mika tour date selected upon entry and VIP Meet and Greet with Mika at the show.

GOLDEN ROUND: 1 Grand Prize winner will be selected from all Round 2 winners to receive a Private Piano Lesson with Mika!"

What happened to Round 3?

it's the Golden round.

God, how fantastic!! I mean, despite the fact that Mika can't read music, got fired as a piano teacher when he was younger and has much bigger hands than me.... I would just love to sit next to him on the piano stool and watch him try to teach me to play:wub2::roftl:

I did take piano lessons 20 odd years ago, so I guess I would like to ask him to teach me to play one of his songs. Something that's not in the LICM piano book. And not something I can work out for myself....

But I'm not an American or Canadian, worse luck. Oh well, I wish all of you guys the best of luck and I really hope it's an MFC'er who wins!!

Yeah just get your mother to claim the prize if it comes down to it.

I already entered, so screw it. If I win Round 1 I'll at least get a poster, even if I'm not eligible for a piano lesson. :teehee:

There is also a restriction of one entry per household so there could be problems with siblings entering from the same house. Don't know if they will bother trying to enforce this unless they draw two entries from the same address and then they might have an issue with it :dunno:

We sent one of them to my friend's house. We didn't exactly ask her, but she'll know who the Mika poster is for. :naughty: