CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

Het probleem is dat ze nog niet weten of ze dan een presentatie hebben of niet. Dat is ook rot dat je dan stage hebt, das ook vrij belangrijk :blink:

Couldn't they just wait to announce this until they informed all the venues?

That's better than to keep us in the dark :sneaky2:

hopelijk kunnen ze dan! twas zo perfect de andere data omdat ze net voor men stage vielen. maar ja, kheb er al een positiever zicht op dan gisteren :aah: ik wil er alles aan doen om er te geraken :D

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry maar kunnen jullie in Engels spreken ?

Iedereen kan niet nederlands spreken of well nederlands begrijpen ...

B.v. ik begrijp niet alles wat jullie hebben gezegt en dat is niet heel "vriendelijk" vooral wanneer mensen praten over een onderwerp zoals die.

Dank u :wink2:

In english :

I'm sorru but can you speak in english ? Cause every one can not speak or understan dutch.

For example i don't understand everything and it's not nice in a topic like this one (when every one wonders what's going on).

Thank you :wink2:

Sorry maar kunnen jullie in Engels spreken ?

Iedereen kan niet nederlands spreken of well nederlands begrijpen ...

B.v. ik begrijp niet alles wat jullie hebben gezegt en dat is niet heel "vriendelijk" vooral wanneer mensen praten over een onderwerp zoals die.

Dank u :wink2:

In english :

I'm sorru but can you speak in english ? Cause every one can not speak or understan dutch.

For example i don't understand everything and it's not nice in a topic like this one (when every one wonders what's going on).

yeah, sure :wink2:

I was saying that I don't know yet how to go to the Sportpaleis and that my father has to ask a day off at work.

I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

yeah, sure :wink2:

I was saying that I don't know yet how to go to the Sportpaleis and that my father has to ask a day off at work.

I'm sorry :blush-anim-cl:

It wasn't just for you. Several "dutch" posts has been posted so that's why i asked that cause i can speak a little bit dutch but i really don't get everything ^^ And i think i'm not the one :cheerful_h4h:

Btw : I sent an email to teleticketservice to know what they will do about the ticket :wink2:

Edited by Titi_diem

It wasn't just for you. Several "dutch" posts has been posted so that's why i asked that cause i can speak a little bit dutch but i really don't get everything ^^ And i think i'm not the one :cheerful_h4h:

Btw : I sent an email to teleticketservice to know what they will do about the ticket :wink2:

:)

oh great! :thumb_yello: Hope they'll reply soon!

Well that's just the thing in a country with more than one language, if you look back in the earlier pages, you'll see plenty of french posts as well. Not everyone understands french either :)

What was posted in Dutch was about personal matters anyway and not about the gig itself or any information.

Well that's just the thing in a country with more than one language, if you look back in the earlier pages, you'll see plenty of french posts as well. Not everyone understands french either :)

What was posted in Dutch was about personal matters anyway and not about the gig itself or any information.

I don't know cause i didn't get it lol. But it's just because it's a weird situation and we're all waiting for more informations. That's why i said that :wink2: If everything was ok i wouldn't care about that cause i understand that sometimes ppl write in their own language :wink2:

I don't know cause i didn't get it lol. But it's just because it's a weird situation and we're all waiting for more informations. That's why i said that :wink2: If everything was ok i wouldn't care about that cause i understand that sometimes ppl write in their own language :wink2:

Well, I'm sure, well I hope so anyway, that people will talk in english when it's news or something important so that everyone can understand it :thumb_yello: But yeah I know what you mean, everyone's a bit on edge with all these changes :boxed:

@ roxy: Oh no :boxed: Is it a problem of transportation?

I know this is going to be little consolation, but for what it's worth I did get this email from my contact on Mika's team:

"Apologies for the confusion - aware there are some upset fans. This was unavoidable unfortunately. We value our fans and want to keep people happy as much as we can."

So... I do think they are sincerely upset by the whole thing, too.

Again, so sorry to those of you who have lost money because of this situation. :(

I send a mail to Sandbag to be refund of my ticket for Antwerp gig. No answer for the moment. And the bad news is that normally I just be refund of the prize of the gig ticket and not all I paid on mikasounds.com for this f***ing ticket. I lost more money thanks to Mika team, I love for my birthday to lose money particulary because I don't have lots of money :sneaky2:

An email i just got :

Beste,

Om productie-technische reden wordt het schema van de komende tournee van Mika aangepast. Dat heeft ook gevolgen voor zijn uitverkochte Belgische show. Het concert, dat zou plaatsvinden in het Sportpaleis op vrijdag 12 maart wordt verplaatst naar woensdag 5 mei. Tickets blijven geldig. Wie er echter niet bij kan zijn op 5 mei, kan zijn/haar ticket laten terugbetalen via het voorverkooppunt waar dit werd aangekocht en dit tot uiterlijk 12 maart. De eventueel vrijgekomen tickets worden terug in verkoop gebracht.

Bonjour,

Pour des raisons de production, le planning des concerts de la prochaine tournée de Mika doit être modifié. Cela concerne donc directement son passage (complet) par la Belgique. Le concert qui était prévu au Sportpaleis le vendredi 12 mars prochain est donc déplacé au mercredi 5 mai. Les tickets restent valables pour cette nouvelle date. Les personnes qui ne pourraient pas être présentes le 5 mai peuvent se faire rembourser là où les tickets ont été achetés et ce avant le12 mars 2010. Les éventuels tickets libérés seront à nouveau disponibles.

So i think we just have to keep our ticket ?

I send a mail to Sandbag to be refund of my ticket for Antwerp gig. No answer for the moment. And the bad news is that normally I just be refund of the prize of the gig ticket and not all I paid on mikasounds.com for this f***ing ticket.

They haven't delivered the tickets yet have they? There is no reason they won't refund you the shipping and handling as well as the price of the ticket. Sandbag are not the most competent but they are reasonable and they should sort you out eventually.

This is a TERRIBLE slap in the face for me, I was so happy that I only had to wait for two months now, and that amount of time is now doubled :sneaky2: I'm so lucky that my father still wants to drive! I shouldn't complain, I know, because there are also people who are not going at all because of this situation. Still, I do! But, when the time comes and it's May and I'm in that stadium, I will just take a moment and tell myself I made it, and there's no way at all that the organization is going to keep me out of this gig :naughty:

Oh good, my parents still want to go :biggrin2:

'cause they're coming with my, they're big mika fans :naughty:

i was just wondering, i ordered the tickets on my name, all of them.

But my parents have seated place, and i have standing ones...

Will my parents have problems to get in when they have tickets on my name, and i'm not with them?

Oh good, my parents still want to go :biggrin2:

'cause they're coming with my, they're big mika fans :naughty:

i was just wondering, i ordered the tickets on my name, all of them.

But my parents have seated place, and i have standing ones...

Will my parents have problems to get in when they have tickets on my name, and i'm not with them?

No they won't :wink2: They don't check the names at the entrance :cheerful_h4h:

should it mean that the new stage design will not be ready in time? Maybe he needs MFC ´ers for finishing the stage? :teehee:

Yes, that's what I was thinking ..

But I thought he was going to do the same show as in NA? (And the UK?)

Maybe not then :roftl:

(if it's different, I hope he sings Good Gone Girl :mf_rosetinted: )

Yes, that's what I was thinking ..

But I thought he was going to do the same show as in NA? (And the UK?)

Maybe not then :roftl:

(if it's different, I hope he sings Good Gone Girl :mf_rosetinted: )

He said in some interviews that the new show will be a much bigger concept and it´s a secret. I have no clue whether he wanted to use the new concept for the UK - tour or later for the European - tour.

Oh, God, I'm soooooo sad :crybaby:

I registred here, just to be able to tell this :emot-sad:

I have tickets for the concert and will be...39 weeks and 2 days pregnant by then :emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

Mind you, I'm not sad about the pregnancy, off course :wink2:, but I was so happy I was going to see Mika and now I will have to sell my tickets :emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

It's too risky, I guess :emot-sad: