CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

So, I just wrote down the dates I have to ask a day off from work .. already 9 days gone (I have around 20 days I can ask off during 1 year) :blink::roftl:

Now.. how are we all going?

I have the feeling I'm the only one that's going by car? :roftl:

@ Miss_lollipop54 : that Dan-pic in the middle of your sig, is that from the AB? (background looks like it is, but maybe I'm wrong :aah:)

I'm goind by car too :thumb_yello:

Yes you're totally right, it's from the AB after gig :thumb_yello: I love this pic :wub2: Dan was so sweet :teehee:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too :woot_jump: of course :naughty::wub2: Can't waaaait!

cool! I also have the standing places!! Maybe we'll see you there then! :wink2:

Yes! I'm the girl in my avatar ;)

So... Do people get to chance to actually get an autograph or not? And do they sell merch or not?

So... Do people get to chance to actually get an autograph or not? And do they sell merch or not?

Most of the times he comes out after the gig for autograph, but I never went to a gig as big as this ... so I don't know how it will be this time ... Because of the amount of people there I think you better not count on it :blink:

Normally they sell merchandise! :thumb_yello:

See you there!!!

So... Do people get to chance to actually get an autograph or not?

Sometimes, yes

And do they sell merch or not?

Normally, yes

(i think :teehee:)

Het Sportpaleis is so big, does anyone know how late I should be there to have good places?

Hi,

On the website of Sportpaleis they say that doors open at 20:30, but is that the actual beginning of the concert? Or does that start later?

When do you already have to be in line to make sure you have a good place?

Hi,

On the website of Sportpaleis they say that doors open at 20:30, but is that the actual beginning of the concert? Or does that start later?

When do you already have to be in line to make sure you have a good place?

I suspect the support act will start at 20:30. Doors will probably open at 18:30 - 19:00 (???)

Last time I went, they opened at 19:00, if I remember correctly. but there was a huge amount of people there already so I guess getting there a bit early is a wise thing to do...

Does someone know if it's postponed (please no :shocked:) or is it a second gig? 'cause it seems like the March dates are gone (only at the bottom of the page, not at the top) :s

We are talking about it in the Amsterdam-thread ... Mana is gonna ask Mika's management about it, I think :thumb_yello:

We are talking about it in the Amsterdam-thread ... Mana is gonna ask Mika's management about it, I think :thumb_yello:

yes, just saw it :thumb_yello: thanks! :)

this makes me nervous but gotta focus on my exams right now :aah:

just checked Mikasounds again and now the dates of Antwerp and Amsterdam in March are totally erased. also the starting date of the tour is stated as 15 March.

so......grrrr.

Yep, looks like they're postponed :sneaky2:

just checked Mikasounds again and now the dates of Antwerp and Amsterdam in March are totally erased. also the starting date of the tour is stated as 15 March.

so......grrrr.

I know now the gig in Antwerp is the 5 of May. I paid my train ticket for Antwerp and it is impossible to change it or to be pay back, really cool :sneaky2: Thanks a lot :aah: And I do the concert in Liévin on the 4 of May :aah: J'en ai ras le bol:furious:

so......grrrr.

nooooooo :tears:

if so, my parents and sister (who also have tickets) are not able to go, and I have a problem too then + problem for the Amsterdam gig too :sad:

this makes me wanna cry :crybaby: