CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

Antwerp is not sold out and the proof is ..... http://mikatickets.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DisplayIndividualItem.html?ID=575

Well, I am 100% sure that it was sold out on mikasounds as well with the previous date. Look at this, the venue site:

http://www.teleticketservice.com/tts/nl/kalender/muziek/mika

Try and order tickets if you don't believe me. No places available. And this might mean that they decided to add even more places which sucks! Sportpaleis was the biggest venue already of the EU tour, why not do 2 gigs then in a normal sized venue :sneaky2:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't get to the new date, you should be able to get a refund on your ticket.

If not, just go on the spare ticket thread, you are bound to get takers on there:thumb_yello:

I still can go to the new date, but would I have to switch tickets (sent the tickets from 12 March to them to receive new ones for the fifth May)?

I bought them on the sportpaleis website

Well,

strange :blink:

Well, I am 100% sure that it was sold out on mikasounds as well with the previous date. Look at this, the venue site:

http://www.teleticketservice.com/tts/nl/kalender/muziek/mika

Try and order tickets if you don't believe me. No places available. And this might mean that they decided to add even more places which sucks! Sportpaleis was the biggest venue already of the EU tour, why not do 2 gigs then in a normal sized venue :sneaky2:

I'm a little pissed right now, it's my mom's birthday on the new date.

So now she's a little dissapointed that I can't be on her little party in the evening :boxed:

All this sh** for some more seats in the sportpaleis :blink:

I understand, tho it doesn't really affect me, I now have 4 gigs in the same week whilst I was looking forward to having one or 2 gigs every month! :sneaky2: Now I have them all following up in the same week! Hooray!:sneaky2:

Edited by Droopsy

I understand, tho it doesn't really affect me, I know have 4 gigs in the same week whilst I was looking forward to having one or 2 gigs every month! :sneaky2: Now I have them all following up in the same week! Hooray!:sneaky2:

that's going to be one bussy week!

But you're still able to travel to all the venues?

I still can go to the new date, but would I have to switch tickets (sent the tickets from 12 March to them to receive new ones for the fifth May)?

I bought them on the sportpaleis website

strange :blink:

Check with them, but usually you can use the tickets you have at a rescheduled show:thumb_yello:

I know this is going to be little consolation, but for what it's worth I did get this email from my contact on Mika's team:

"Apologies for the confusion - aware there are some upset fans. This was unavoidable unfortunately. We value our fans and want to keep people happy as much as we can."

So... I do think they are sincerely upset by the whole thing, too.

Again, so sorry to those of you who have lost money because of this situation. :(

that's going to be one bussy week!

But you're still able to travel to all the venues?

Yes but it's not the same. Now it will be more like stressing to get home at night so we can leave in time for the next gig in the next country the next day! That's not how it was supposed to be, it was supposed to be 'ontspanning'.

I know this is going to be little consolation, but for what it's worth I did get this email from my contact on Mika's team:

"Apologies for the confusion - aware there are some upset fans. This was unavoidable unfortunately. We value our fans and want to keep people happy as much as we can."

Again, so sorry to those of you who have lost money because of this situation. :(

Thanks deb:thumb_yello:, I know you won't get more out of them ;)

thanks! :thumb_yello:

Yes but it's not the same. Now it will be more like stressing to get home at night so we can leave in time for the next gig in the next country the next day! That's not how it was supposed to be, it was supposed to be 'ontspanning'.

awww, it sucks :sad::huglove: The previous tour dates were just... too perfect :sad:

I guess so :sneaky2:

Heb je er al meer vertrouwen in dat je het haalt?

het MOET me maar lukken, op de een of andere manier. Mijn pa gaat verlof vragen vr Antwerpen. En als ik met jullie terug mee terug kan van Amsterdam moet het ook wel lukken! Na de examens ga ik alles proberen regelen...

was er gisteren toch over mijn toeren van ze :s

het MOET me maar lukken, op de een of andere manier. Mijn pa gaat verlof vragen vr Antwerpen. En als ik met jullie terug mee terug kan van Amsterdam moet het ook wel lukken! Na de examens ga ik alles proberen regelen...

was er gisteren toch over mijn toeren van ze :s

Ja kan ik geloven :( vind het ook zo erg van je ma en zus

Ja kan ik geloven :( vind het ook zo erg van je ma en zus

vind het ook heel jammer :( maar het is echt niet haalbaar voor hen...

het is gewoon vervelend dat het zo midden in de week valt... maar ja, het is nu eenmaal zo...

vind het ook heel jammer :( maar het is echt niet haalbaar voor hen...

het is gewoon vervelend dat het zo midden in de week valt... maar ja, het is nu eenmaal zo...

das echt heel vervelend, ik hoop dat mijn 2 vriendinnen nog wel mee kunnen. Het kan zijn dat zij dan een voorstelling voor hun eindwerk hebben en als dat het geval is, kan ik waarschijnlijk ook niet meer gaan, want dan geraak ik niet meer thuis:blink:

das echt heel vervelend, ik hoop dat mijn 2 vriendinnen nog wel mee kunnen. Het kan zijn dat zij dan een voorstelling voor hun eindwerk hebben en als dat het geval is, kan ik waarschijnlijk ook niet meer gaan, want dan geraak ik niet meer thuis:blink:

das minder :( misschien kun je in dat geval met iemand mee terug die in de buurt woont? met mij zou je wel meekunnen (als men pa verlof krijgt en blablabla), te zien waar je woont natuurlek...

Ik heb stage dan, dus ik ga proberen of ik eens wat vroeger weg mag en dat dan later inhalen ofzo...

We called to Sportpaleis and they didn't know about anything and they also said that they will be the first to let know any changings to their clients .. :s

But I guess MikaSounds is not going to lie eh .. :blink:

I hope there's more info soon ! Ö

wtf?? :boxed: sportpaleis doesn't know it yet? what a situation is this :aah:

das minder :( misschien kun je in dat geval met iemand mee terug die in de buurt woont? met mij zou je wel meekunnen (als men pa verlof krijgt en blablabla), te zien waar je woont natuurlek...

Ik heb stage dan, dus ik ga proberen of ik eens wat vroeger weg mag en dat dan later inhalen ofzo...

Het probleem is dat ze nog niet weten of ze dan een presentatie hebben of niet. Dat is ook rot dat je dan stage hebt, das ook vrij belangrijk :blink:

We called to Sportpaleis and they didn't know about anything and they also said that they will be the first to let know any changings to their clients .. :s

But I guess MikaSounds is not going to lie eh .. :blink:

I hope there's more info soon ! Ö

Couldn't they just wait to announce this until they informed all the venues?

That's better than to keep us in the dark :sneaky2:

Couldn't they just wait to announce this until they informed all the venues?

That's better than to keep us in the dark :sneaky2:

I'm not sure it's possible that the "venue" doesn't know since they have to be aware Mika's booked into the venue for a second date in May. I assume people are just talking to a low level employee answering the phone. :dunno:

I'm not sure it's possible that the "venue" doesn't know since they have to be aware Mika's booked into the venue for a second date in May. I assume people are just talking to a low level employee answering the phone. :dunno:

Didn't tought of that:blink:,

but the situation is still grrrr.. :sneaky2: