CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Feel free, I'm not, I fear for my safety!:naughty:

As long as you keep the clogs firmly on your feet nothing can happen :roftl:.

I don't think I can come to Amsterdam ... :( Sorry ... having this week off sick has completely ****ed up my finanaces ... so if I do get a bonus ... I'm gonna need it for bills :aah::tears:

Oh no! Don't you get paid when you are sick? You could stay at my place to avoid hotel costs!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe I could get the same clogs from the airport he got them from, give them to him after the gig and then say: or shall I give them to Rose.....:mf_rosetinted:

I think I might then fear for my life too :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Rose giving the clogs to Rose would be just perfect , didnt he say to you Rose never to mention clogs again

OR

We all give him a little pair of clogs :teehee::naughty:

:lmao:

He is gonna hate us :naughty:

As long as you keep the clogs firmly on your feet nothing can happen :roftl:.

Oh no! Don't you get paid when you are sick? You could stay at my place to avoid hotel costs!

I will get paid abit .. but not sure how much ... I've never had a whole week off before :( it depends on how much bonus I get .... I'm not counting myself out until it's 100% that I can't come - hence why I've not changed the RSVP yet :aah:

I'm still hoping for a miracle ... :teehee:

I will get paid abit .. but not sure how much ... I've never had a whole week off before :( it depends on how much bonus I get .... I'm not counting myself out until it's 100% that I can't come - hence why I've not changed the RSVP yet :aah:

I'm still hoping for a miracle ... :teehee:

Awwww lets hope you get that massive bonus!:biggrin2:

Maybe I could get the same clogs from the airport he got them from, give them to him after the gig and then say: or shall I give them to Rose.....:mf_rosetinted:

I think I might then fear for my life too :naughty:

I think everyone who's an MFC'er should be given those little clogs like Monie got for us at the Sadlers Wells gig - and when Mika starts talking to Rose ... we should all start giving her them - he might remember them then ... :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

I think everyone who's an MFC'er should be given those little clogs like Monie got for us at the Sadlers Wells gig - and when Mika starts talking to Rose ... we should all start giving her them - he might remember them then ... :teehee:

Sounds like a plan ... really funny :naughty:

Ill get a bulk order at Shipol when I land .. those small china ones ... he wont know whether to take it serious or not .. laughing might be an insult to the whole dutch population :naughty:

Yes we do tend to take laughter very seriously :mf_rosetinted:

Well it serves him right. How would he feel if he was promissed a gift and then didn't get it :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:

Rose giving the clogs to Rose would be just perfect , didnt he say to you Rose never to mention clogs again

OR

We all give him a little pair of clogs :teehee::naughty:

I want to be able to get back from Dammy, not be buried there!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He hasn't actually said not to mention them, but I think he's getting a bit bored with me asking about them:naughty:

...... Too late ... I can see it now .. he needs 50 pairs of china clogs :naughty:

Oh Lord, I'm going to be buried amongst the tulips!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He's going to give me so much grief about this:naughty:

That's an amazing idea! Really funny! I am seriously considering wearing clogs under my white bunny outfit :roftl:.

And Laurel: Miracles do happen :wink2:!

Oh Lord, I'm going to be buried amongst the tulips!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He's going to give me so much grief about this:naughty:

Would be SO funny as he walks down the Q and he gets one pair of clogs , then two , then three .. at what point does he think .. someone is taking the wee wee here :aah:

Would be SO funny as he walks down the Q and he gets one pair of clogs , then two , then three .. at what point does he think .. someone is taking the wee wee here :aah:

We should do it, we really should. But not Rose, she should be giving something completely different :roftl:.

We should do it, we really should. But not Rose, she should be giving something completely different :roftl:.

What do you suggest?

Something he can't hurt me with, sounds good to me:naughty:

What do you suggest?

Something he can't hurt me with, sounds good to me:naughty:

i'd suggest a fluffy pillow, with the comment that if he wants to hit anything over your head, he should please use that. :naughty: pillow fight!! :biggrin2::roftl:

i'd suggest a fluffy pillow, with the comment that if he wants to hit anything over your head, he should please use that. :naughty: pillow fight!! :biggrin2::roftl:

Yes, I like that idea, I could give him a fluffy pillow, nice one:thumb_yello: