CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will probably regret saying this, but I'll be a unicorn!

off to hunt for a horn ...

Can't wait to see what you will look like. :biggrin2:

I went to a costume shop last Saturday, this is what I could (could not will...:naughty:) rent for €15,- euro's a day: http://fancydressheaven.co.uk/bmz_cache/4/460813c77cdae3cbd46b62030a0f91d2.image.300x450.jpg

(hahaha: it's a one size fits all....:aah:)

I also bought a summerdress at C&A: it's black with big white polkadots and a little red vest (kind of Spanish look). I was thinking (if the weather conditions allow it) to wear that on May the 7th. Probably with a crown so that I will look a bit like a Queen of Hearts.

That's a lovely little dress :naughty:

I'm nowhere near Drenthe Anneke, sorry.

Yeh!!! the 10 hours in the Q we can practise :aah::roftl:

Ill be ok , why am I getting visions of the fullu monty when we are Qing :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuCqT2qbFk

:roftl:

If I recall well at a certain point in this movie the guys are taking their clothes off. Are you planning on taking your clothes off :shocked:? If so, you should be on stage, not in front of the stage :roftl:.

Who is gonna be the catterpillar?

AMP have you seen the flash mob already?

Thank you :huglove:. Will you be there too?

Someone should film his reaction. Or even better, someone should film it from stage (maybe we can convince John to film it :bleh:)!

Hopefully I'll be there too. I'd love to film his reaction during the flash mob:biggrin2:

Hopefully I'll be there too. I'd love to film his reaction during the flash mob:biggrin2:

I hope you will be there too. If you are filming you can't do the mob but it is worth it, seeing his reaction :naughty:.

If I recall well at a certain point in this movie the guys are taking their clothes off. Are you planning on taking your clothes off :shocked:? If so, you should be on stage, not in front of the stage :roftl:.

Who is gonna be the catterpillar?

AMP have you seen the flash mob already?

I haven't been on since last Thursday. I see the word Flashmob come up here and there, but I don't know exactely what it is.

I haven't been on since last Thursday. I see the word Flashmob come up here and there, but I don't know exactely what it is.

You said you might join it :teehee:. Here's the link, I'll make a proper thread for it.

The plan is to do this with as many people as possible during the Amsterdam gig :thumb_yello:.

You said you might join it :teehee:. Here's the link, I'll make a proper thread for it.

The plan is to do this with as many people as possible during the Amsterdam gig :thumb_yello:.

Oops: it's my Oldling Identity popping out.....:doh:

Yeah, now I remember, I just watched your vimeo instruction. I will practice!

(and bring extra deodorant....;))

Alice

Mad Hatter

Cheshire Cat

White Rabbit

March Hare

Queen of Hearts

Humpty Dumpty

Unicorn

Playing Cards

Caterpillar (maybe)

White Queen

What did I forget?

Why don't we have a dormouse yet?:naughty:

Edited by IngievV

I hope you will be there too. If you are filming you can't do the mob but it is worth it, seeing his reaction :naughty:.

I know that in that case I wont be able to do the flash mob but it's gonna be worth it to get his reaction on video:biggrin2:

Alice

Mad Hatter

Cheshire Cat

White Rabbit

March Hare

Queen of Hearts

Humpty Dumpty

Unicorn

Playing Cards

Caterpillar (maybe)

What did I forget?

You forgot the White Queen :tears:

Alice

Mad Hatter

Cheshire Cat

White Rabbit

March Hare

Queen of Hearts

Humpty Dumpty

Unicorn

Playing Cards

Caterpillar (maybe)

What did I forget?

You can do my face painting for me , yes?

I knew I forgot something!:naughty:

I can, just send me a picture of your costume and I can get the colours

The outfit is there, I'm trying to gain some selfconfidence though. It's a bit... erm... :blush-anim-cl: less fabric than I expected.

The outfit is there, I'm trying to gain some selfconfidence though. It's a bit... erm... :blush-anim-cl: less fabric than I expected.

I'm still busy with the head. I want grey hare ears, but I only can find brown ones. The rest of my body, still not sure of. :mf_rosetinted:

Hee, If Ingie is facepainting.......how about bodypainting.

*getting very disturbing images of me naked in bodypaint doing the flashmob :shocked:*

I'm still busy with the head. I want grey hare ears, but I only can find brown ones. The rest of my body, still not sure of. :mf_rosetinted:

Hee, If Ingie is facepainting.......how about bodypainting.

*getting very disturbing images of me naked in bodypaint doing the flashmob :shocked:*

Now that would be something. I told you you could take it a step further then the Big girl costume :roftl:. Not sure if Alexander will be happy with it tho :naughty:.

Edit: you do realize that you are the representative of the Dutch MFC'ers, do you :roftl:?

Can you dye the brown ears grey? Or dye white ears grey? What colours does the Hare wear? Maybe you can get a skirt/dress in those colours.