CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Now that would be something. I told you you could take it a step further then the Big girl costume :roftl:. Not sure if Alexander will be happy with it tho :naughty:.

Edit: you do realize that you are the representative of the Dutch MFC'ers, do you :roftl:?

Can you dye the brown ears grey? Or dye white ears grey? What colours does the Hare wear? Maybe you can get a skirt/dress in those colours.

I was thinking that, for the cat. Get a white one, and dye it grey, then paint on blue stripes, like Ingie suggested.

I don't know that they do grey tabby suits, if they do, that'll help, but white may be the way to go.

Edited by RAK1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that would be something. I told you you could take it a step further then the Big girl costume :roftl:. Not sure if Alexander will be happy with it tho :naughty:.

Edit: you do realize that you are the representative of the Dutch MFC'ers, do you :roftl:?

Can you dye the brown ears grey? Or dye white ears grey? What colours does the Hare wear? Maybe you can get a skirt/dress in those colours.

I already was looking for a black or grey dress. In the movie he's grey. So I will manage that, with a bow tie :thumb_yello: And crazy face paint.

Oh dear, I forgot. Oh well Freddie is representative of the whole MFC, and he'll make a mad mad hatter for sure :naughty:

I already was looking for a black or grey dress. In the movie he's grey. So I will manage that, with a bow tie :thumb_yello: And crazy face paint.

Oh dear, I forgot. Oh well Freddie is representative of the whole MFC, and he'll make a mad mad hatter for sure :naughty:

Lead by example I say :biggrin2:

I was thinking that, for the cat. Get a white one, and dye it grey, then paint on blue stripes, like Ingie suggested.

I don't know that they do grey tabby suits, if they do, that'll help, but white may be the way to go.

There are amazing cheshire cat costumes for sale. But perhaps they are too expensive. Dying something that is white is a good solution too :thumb_yello:.

True. I don't think you can out-mad the Mad hatter :naughty:.

Nice avi by the way, I am glad the fellow next to you wears a name tag, other wise we would have had no idea who he is :roftl:.

Nice avi by the way, I am glad the fellow next to you wears a name tag, other wise we would have had no idea who he is :roftl:.

my thoughts too lol think I might get t.shirt with a huge MY face on it, do you think ppl might think I was famous or just big-headed lol :naughty:OH! I just realized we got :naughty:back and not the irritaiting flashing one YEEEY good times.:biggrin2:

I. Can't. Wait. Anymore. Aaargh :hair:

Keep on breathing, it'll be May 7th before you know it (I have trouble waiting too!).

my thoughts too lol think I might get t.shirt with a huge MY face on it, do you think ppl might think I was famous or just big-headed lol :naughty:OH! I just realized we got :naughty:back and not the irritaiting flashing one YEEEY good times.:biggrin2:

In Dusseldorf he came on stage wearing that shirt :roftl:.

Idea for another gig: everyone gets a t-shirt with their head and name on it, woohoo!

So I wasn't the only one having problems with this smiley: :naughty:.

Edited by Monie

The outfit is there, I'm trying to gain some selfconfidence though. It's a bit... erm... :blush-anim-cl: less fabric than I expected.

We'll all be half naked, Mika will love it:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I'm still busy with the head. I want grey hare ears, but I only can find brown ones. The rest of my body, still not sure of. :mf_rosetinted:

Hee, If Ingie is facepainting.......how about bodypainting.

*getting very disturbing images of me naked in bodypaint doing the flashmob :shocked:*

You know I'd love to paint your whole body babeh:wub2:

Don't forget a coat

alice-in-wonderland-march-hare.jpg

And take a spoon so when you meet Mika you can shout: SPOOOOONNNNN in his ear:naughty:

We'll all be half naked, Mika will love it:mf_rosetinted:

You know I'd love to paint your whole body babeh:wub2:

Don't forget a coat

alice-in-wonderland-march-hare.jpg

And take a spoon so when you meet Mika you can shout: SPOOOOONNNNN in his ear:naughty:

:roftl: Ooh yes, we should all study our characters and behave like it! In my case that means that I won't be standing and waiting for him after the gig to come out but run around like crazy (and you have to follow me! Oh no, the Mad hatter is going to keep us apart in dammy :naughty:).

:roftl: Ooh yes, we should all study our characters and behave like it! In my case that means that I won't be standing and waiting for him after the gig to come out but run around like crazy (and you have to follow me! Oh no, the Mad hatter is going to keep us apart in dammy :naughty:).

Does that mean, I have to be slightly evil?:naughty:

Keep on breathing, it'll be May 7th before you know it (I have trouble waiting too!).

In Dusseldorf he came on stage wearing that shirt :roftl:.

Idea for another gig: everyone gets a t-shirt with their head and name on it, woohoo!

So I wasn't the only one having problems with this smiley: :naughty:.

That's a brilliant idea!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Does that mean, I have to be slightly evil?:naughty:

Oh come on, you can do slightly evil :naughty:. But of course you can also choose to vanish every now and then :biggrin2:.

That's a brilliant idea!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

It is, isn't it :naughty:. We must do it, but where?

oh poop upon poop I dont think I can spend a whole gig on one leg :blink: no idea what else I do in alice since i aint read the book in years or seen the new film yet :aah:

YES it would be really funny if we all wore our face and names on a t shirt to a gig, at least he would know who we were. :naughty:

Oh come on, you can do slightly evil :naughty:. But of course you can also choose to vanish every now and then :biggrin2:.

It is, isn't it :naughty:. We must do it, but where?

I can do vanishing, most days people seem to be able to not see me when I'm driving!:aah:

oh poop upon poop I dont think I can spend a whole gig on one leg :blink: no idea what else I do in alice since i aint read the book in years or seen the new film yet :aah:

YES it would be really funny if we all wore our face and names on a t shirt to a gig, at least he would know who we were. :naughty:

Sweetheart, most Flamingo costumes, don't require one leg:roftl:

Well, during the flash mob you are allowed to stand on 2 legs :naughty:.

Poop upon poop?:roftl::thumb_yello:

So now I not only have to learn the dance for the flash mob, I also have to read and learn about Alice in Wonderland...:blink:

Does it matter if it's from the book or the movie?

You know .. so many comments in here .. but yours killed me

:roftl::roftl:

at 4 am after 2 hours of searching the web for a horn it killed me too :shocked:

good job I used to own a craft shop!

now shall I have a white or a pink sparkly horn?

Sweetheart, most Flamingo costumes, don't require one leg:roftl:

well thats a relief, but they DO stand on one leg a lot I have no idea why maybe I ought to google this I have to "reserch" my character analysis and sto0fs :teehee:

Well, during the flash mob you are allowed to stand on 2 legs :naughty:.

oh good I would'nt want to be a OFF (one foot flamingo):naughty:

well thats a relief, but they DO stand on one leg a lot I have no idea why maybe I ought to google this I have to "reserch" my character analysis and sto0fs :teehee:

You can switch legs, that what flamingoes do, I'm sure:naughty:

actually, in Alice the flamingo is held upside down by the red queen :naughty: