CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

:roftl:

I met a russian girl once and she had .. anyways thats not for the MFC:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ohhh I have some freakish nightmare now of staggering from dammy in clogs dressed as the matter hatter lost with a rabbit women coming onto me

Anyways this russian women , pretty she was .. but yeh .. :aah:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

I met a russian girl once and she had .. anyways thats not for the MFC:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ohhh I have some freakish nightmare now of staggering from dammy in clogs dressed as the matter hatter lost with a rabbit women coming onto me

Anyways this russian women , pretty she was .. but yeh .. :aah:

While we are queueing, I expect you to tell some stories to entertain us. :aah:

While we are queueing, I expect you to tell some stories to entertain us. :aah:

:naughty:

I'm not even thinking about seeing Mika anymore. I think the queueing will be more interesting :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'm not even thinking about seeing Mika anymore. I think the queueing will be more interesting :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't forgotten about Mika, but I'm looking forward to the queueing. Kettle crisps, stories, bodypaint. :thumb_yello:

Edited by kaatje066

sparkly1; well thats a relief, but they DO stand on one leg a lot I have no idea why maybe I ought to google this I have to "reserch" my character analysis and sto0fs :teehee:

Flamingo's DO stand on one leg a lot, but they do it to conserve bodyheat and energy. Their long legs provide a great deal of surface area for the loss of heat. By tucking one leg in close to its body, the flamingo is able to stay warmer in cooler weather.

You probaby won't need to conserve bodyheat during a Mika gig so you can stand on both of your legs!! :biggrin2:

Can't help it knowing useless information and my will to share it.It's my daily job to talk /write about amazing animals facts (work in a zoo) .So don't blame me....

Isn't there also a lizard in Alice???

UK PEOPLE DONT FORGET YOUR SALT AND VINEGAR /KETTLE/BLACK PEPPER CRISPS .. THANKS :biggrin2:

yugh! Could you bring other favors too, like shrimp coctail?

Or am I being a party pooper :teehee:

In our family we always say that it's sad when it's happened, but it makes a great story for birthday parties. :teehee:

yeh ... :roftl: ..just make sure I dont get lost , I have a terrible habbit of wandering off

Yeh ! what flavours can you not get there? we can bring whatever you like

Hmmm shrimp is so so good .:wub2:

Isn't it like "kroepoek"?

yeh ... :roftl: ..just make sure I dont get lost , I have a terrible habbit of wandering off

Handcuffs anyone? :mf_rosetinted: