CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

AMP: Your outfit sound great. It is a bit like feeling in love isn't it, and that is not just because of Mika. It is also because of meeting the other MFC'ers again and having a blast together (hopefully the weather will improve :aah:). I read somewhere that during a gig your body makes the same hormones as when you are in love. That might have something to do with it too :original:.

Only a few days to go!

Wow: it is very hard not to constantly think about next Friday. I have kids yu know, and a job....:blink: Will have to entertain them too a bit, it is a holiday after all here!

My spoon and cup neckless broke!!!! :sneaky2:

Oh no!:shocked: Is it smt you made yourself? Use glue.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, nu komt de aap uit de mouw! You should have left it in your drawer till the gig (just kidding dear). Yesterday I was fitting my outfit when I couldn't find my glasses anymore. So at midnight I made my boyfriend help searching for the glasses :teehee:. He found them, phew.

I am off, I have to adjust something on my dress, I have been spending a lot of time on that already, because I am the worst seamstress ever (I'm not kidding). So off I go. See you the day after tomorrow :biggrin2:.

Yes! just two nights sleep (I'm thinking in kiddy terms)

Oh, I might be a kwartiertje early, so 8.15?

I am off, I have to adjust something on my dress, I have been spending a lot of time on that already, because I am the worst seamstress ever (I'm not kidding). So off I go. See you the day after tomorrow :biggrin2:.

You'll sure are a better one then I am: my index finger hurts because of all the times I stuck the needle in it!:aah:

Yes! just two nights sleep (I'm thinking in kiddy terms)

Oh, I might be a kwartiertje early, so 8.15?

:thumb_yello:.

AMP: good luck with entertaining the kids (you could sing a Mika song for them or perform the flash mob :roftl:).

Miek, get Hema glue! Works all the time:roftl:

Are you being sponsored bij the Hema? :aah:

I'll see if I can get some, its real stone/porcelain and tiny!

:thumb_yello:.

AMP: good luck with entertaining the kids (you could sing a Mika song for them or perform the flash mob :roftl:).

They are going to help me practising! We will play a game of Monopoly first and then: dance!! My oldest learned the dance in mirrorway so she can stand in front of me.

I am really such a dork at dancing, I am very afraid that I will be the one waving my arms in the air and the rest already doing smt else.:shocked: Mika will laugh.....:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

They are going to help me practising! We will play a game of Monopoly first and then: dance!! My oldest learned the dance in mirrorway so she can stand in front of me.

I am really such a dork at dancing, I am very afraid that I will be the one waving my arms in the air and the rest already doing smt else.:shocked: Mika will laugh.....:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

It is good that you have a private coach :naughty:.

I am sure there will be some mistakes made during the flash mob. But we will practice it whilst queuing so that way we might reduce the mistakes :thumb_yello:.

Are you being sponsored bij the Hema? :aah:

I'll see if I can get some, its real stone/porcelain and tiny!

Seems like it:naughty: No in Westerpark I had this award for Mika, was also real wood and metal and it broke, so in panick we went to the Hema and I bought woodglue and it worked perfectly:roftl:

Ingie: how is your throat? Perhaps you should go buy some drop, preferably at the HEMA....:wink2:

Oh now you mention it, we still have some drop! I already took a strepsil:roftl:

Seems like it:naughty: No in Westerpark I had this award for Mika, was also real wood and metal and it broke, so in panick we went to the Hema and I bought woodglue and it worked perfectly:roftl:

Oh now you mention it, we still have some drop! I already took a strepsil:roftl:

Good, strepsils ought to work!

I intend to bring a load of different kinds of drop to Amsterdam. I want to know if the 'foreigners' like it or not. And for our own good too ofcourse...

I will be off now to play Monopoly. Bye:bye:

Oh my god, oh my god..I am already soooo excited. I`m at work and can barely focus. I`m so looking forward to this. Can`t wait to see all the amazing costumes. We will all look so....good.... :biggrin2: We have to take lots of pics, that`s for sure. I expect an epic gig :mf_rosetinted:.

Kids, it's probably gonna rain. If I paint your face....don't touch your face, don't go out in the rain.

:mf_rosetinted:

So we have to bring big umbrellas. And we can't kiss since that would ruin our make up :mf_rosetinted:.

It is going to be an epic gig, woohoo!

I am really really looking forward to this! It makes me feel a bit like being in love. Sounds a bit stupid perhaps, but that's the way it is!

I go to bed now, will check MFC again tomorrow!

Bye:bye:

I was already on my way to bed, haha.

Hope you had a good night of sleep.

And I know what you mean by that feeling.

I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep. :teehee:

3 years ... 3 yearsss of wanting to come to dammy and its going to rain :aah:

Make it stop , sun and mid 20s please .. much better :wub2:

Sunshine - 20%

Rain - 60%

Maximum temperature - 9-14C

Just remember; our Dutch long term forecasts are always from bad quality. I'll keep my fingers crossed!