REROUTED: Mika in Leipzig, Germany at Haus Auensee

Christine

Can't believe I made other people panic-buy tix for me because I thought this might sell out too fast :aah:

Well, it was my pleasure, you know that I'm all for panic buying anyway :naughty:

mikasounds.com have added the 2nd paris date on march 27 now! :doh: anyway in one of their lists, in the other it's april 27, like on the ticket website. they're really starting to get on my nerves, why can't they get things right?! :aah: guess i prefer them doing nothing instead of doing it wrong, that's even more annoying. :sneaky2:

I agree, how can they be so incompetent?! They should hire a few of us, at least we're efficient, ffs :wink2:.

How difficult is it to get a calendar and a few dates wrong :aah:, it's basic organisation.

*cough* Mika, I would be a great employee, I'm very good :biggrin2:. And even if I was hired help, you know that you can always expect me to tell it like it is, so no worries there-I can be as mean to you as your own family :naughty: *cough*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, how can they be so incompetent?! They should hire a few of us, at least we're efficient, ffs :wink2:.

How difficult is it to get a calendar and a few dates wrong :aah:, it's basic organisation.

*cough* Mika, I would be a great employee, I'm very good :biggrin2:. And even if I was hired help, you know that you can always expect me to tell it like it is, so no worries there-I can be as mean to you as your own family :naughty: *cough*

agree with that... :naughty: we might not be capable of programming the magic numbers system (though maybe standardtoaster would... :naughty:), but we'd definitely be better at organizing the site! :aah:

yeah got those mails from sandbag too, even about the other gigs that they've been relocated. :thumb_yello: though sandbag is not mikasounds, they in fact answer to mails and try to sort out problems if there are any... as far as i know, so far they always sorted out stuff, it just took them a while. :naughty:

i still wish they'd finally add the dublin and paris date to their tickets website... if they plan to do that at all :rolls_eyes: - but at least they changed the german gigs meanwhile, so guess all i need is a bit more patience and maybe some oooommmm-ing. :naughty: they probably just were away over xmas holidays and now have to catch up.