Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Then he'll have to spend those 3 pence to buy us the hot choco! :mf_rosetinted: what could he possibly do with them but this? :lmfao:

Do you mean like, one mug of hot chocolat to be shared by all of us? :lmfao: Mika is so generous, I wouldn't be surprised if he spent his last coins like that. :naughty:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going but I'm having difficulties ordering my ticket. I hope I'll be able to order it soon...won't be calm until I get it.

But yeah...I can't wait. Just checked trains to Wienna, and was surprised to see they're not as expensive as I thought they would be. Wienna+Mika=:wub2:.

Funny how up til a few weeks ago I was going to go on holiday to Vienna next month, now I'll be there for a gig instead :teehee: I can't wait, it looks like a beautiful city :wub2:

of course it is :wub2: - I was born there and never ever would leave it. It has so many facetes and different sides to explore. Make sure that you will have more time for staying than only for queuing ;):wink2:

of course it is :wub2: - I was born there and never ever would leave it. It has so many facetes and different sides to explore. Make sure that you will have more time for staying than only for queuing ;):wink2:

I should have a few hours at least, I'll be in Munich on the Saturday, so I should have some time on Sunday to explore, depending on the trains :thumb_yello:

I'm planning to arrive on Saturday so that I will have enough time to explore the city before Monday's gig. :biggrin2: Is it true everything is within a walking distance?

So am I! By the way could someone from Vienna help me (us) with some info on the way? How to use the subway and stuff, because I'm so unfamilliar with that system in Vienna and unfortunately I don't even know the language! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm planning to arrive on Saturday so that I will have enough time to explore the city before Monday's gig. :biggrin2:Is it true everything is within a walking distance?

It depends on what you want to visit ;) - but its true that the underground-station "Gasometer" is directly in front of the three gasometer-buildings. Only 5-10 minutes to walk to the third of them where the gig will take place :wink2:

Edited by faballa

It depends on what you want to visit ;) - but its true that the underground-station "Gasometer" is directly in front of the three gasometer-buildings. Only 5 minutes to walk then :wink2:

That sounds great!

Can I ask you something? :biggrin2: have you ever been to a show at Gasometer before?

That sounds great!

Can I ask you something? :biggrin2: have you ever been to a show at Gasometer before?

Yes, but one time only years ago - and in my opinion this isn't a very big venue and without any decoration (so nothing will distract from Mika's decoration of the stage then :naughty:).

Yes, but one time only years ago - and in my opinion this isn't a very big venue and without any decoration (so nothing will distract from Mika's decoration of the stage then :naughty:).

Ok, that's what I wanted to ask you, if the venue is big! :biggrin2: Sounds great.

Speaking of nicely decorated venue...when I was at the Cirque d'Hiver gig...the venue was so damn beautiful and couldn't enjoy it much until he came on, was busy looking for people I might know. And when he came on, the whole venue was filled with this amazing vibe and light and I couldn't take my eyes off him. While Over My shoulder, EVERYONE was crying around me...while I...was turning my head to left to the right and all around admiring the beautiful venue... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

It depends on what you want to visit ;) - but its true that the underground-station "Gasometer" is directly in front of the three gasometer-buildings. Only 5-10 minutes to walk to the third of them where the gig will take place :wink2:

Does the tube tun from the airport to the Gasometer station?

Then I would get there quicker.

Great to hear that it's not a very big venue!!

of Im going (and boy am I working on it) Ill also be there about 2 days before the gig and leave the day after...

Its great to hear its not a big venue... I think it is anyway :wub2:

YAAAAY! I'm coming 2 days before the gig too!!! :boing:

Wanna go to the Prater together? :lol3::wub2: