Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Im kinda spending all my savings and even more on him too! FOR THE SECOND TIME! :aah: The sad thing is that I could REALLy use the money I save on my University future...so he'd better turn into my official anonimous sponsor while I'll be in Uni. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oh and yes I really hope it will turn out well for you! :teehee:

same! I need a job :aah: badly...

man, Im giving up a 2 day trail ride for this...

as long as my dad dosnt find out- it should :teehee:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same! I need a job :aah: badly...

man, Im giving up a 2 day trail ride for this...

as long as my dad dosnt find out- it should :teehee:

A job...hmm my mum thinks that a job for me would spoil my creativity... :das: ::naughty: which should be preserved and every little spare second I have should be spent better over a piece of paper or behind some lenses I don't even have! :lmfao: I mean not professional lenses..

and oh boy, you know that's a very risky thing you've done! Better sort it out somehow and come out "clean" :blink::teehee:

A job...hmm my mum thinks that a job for me would spoil my creativity... :das: ::naughty: which should be preserved and every little spare second I have should be spent better over a piece of paper or behind some lenses I don't even have! :lmfao: I mean not professional lenses..

and oh boy, you know that's a very risky thing you've done! Better sort it out somehow and come out "clean" :blink::teehee:

my dad thinks itll spoil my education... :aah:

itll go something like- "Mommy... pretty pretty pretty please can we go to Vienna 4 months from now?"

"no"

"but I already have tickets..."

:doh:

my dad thinks itll spoil my education... :aah:

itll go something like- "Mommy... pretty pretty pretty please can we go to Vienna 4 months from now?"

"no"

"but I already have tickets..."

:doh:

Oh c'mon there must be a way to make her come to Vienna...if not for the gig then for some other sights around the city! :dunno:

Ok, I'm getting in bed Inbar, I want to brainwash myself with all Mika's videos...and then try to fall asleep! :huglove: nighty night!

Oh c'mon there must be a way to make her come to Vienna...if not for the gig then for some other sights around the city! :dunno:

Ok, I'm getting in bed Inbar, I want to brainwash myself with all Mika's videos...and then try to fall asleep! :huglove: nighty night!

she loves parks... I heard there are a bunch there- gonna try that

sound like a fabulous way to fall asleep

night love :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello!

one more question...

have you got tickets?

if so how long have you been waiting for them??

I ordered it on 23rd October and I still don't have it...

is it normal?

Very normal. Tickets don't go out until much nearer the gig time. Don't worry about it.

:Update:

Have just updated the first post with some accommodation info. If you have any questions about it just ask me! :wink2:

oh, nice! thanks! did I understand that correctly 56e per night for a room? and room is for 2 persons?

what do you mean by "it's OK if you come for the gig only"??? what's wrong if gig is not the only reason?

56 Euros per night ?It's kinda expensive considering I will be staying 7 days in Vienna :boxed:

but I understood that's price for a room and a room is for two persons, so it would be 28 per person. When it's for one than it's 45 euros. Are you coming with somebody?

And I was looking for three nights, so price might be different if you're staying 7. I don't know :blink: You better check that yourself, link is in the first post.

Edited by Vedrana

oh, nice! thanks! did I understand that correctly 56e per night for a room? and room is for 2 persons?

what do you mean by "it's OK if you come for the gig only"??? what's wrong if gig is not the only reason?

56e is per room for 2 persons. If you come on your own is 45e or something like that.

Well...I was just saying...it can get quite cheap. I'm staying for 3 nights for example and I think it's just perfect provided that is like 2 mins away from the venue. :naughty:

56 Euros per night ?It's kinda expensive considering I will be staying 7 days in Vienna :boxed:

yeah, well if you don't like that you can always have the Ritz...the only problem with that one is that is too far from the venue :naughty:

yeah, well...if you say so :huh:

but I understood that's price for a room and a room is for two persons, so it would be 28 per person. When it's for one than it's 45 euros. Are you coming with somebody?

And I was looking for three nights, so price might be different if you're staying 7. I don't know :blink: You better check that yourself, link is in the first post.

The rooms usually have 3 beds...that's the standard room around the world...but I can see that if you go on with the booking on their website it has the rooms available for 2 adults only.

And for 7 nights on your own is 45e/night. for 7 nights with someone else will be 56e/night. :wink2:

Perhaps you can travel around a bit - like staying a couple of nights in Budapest (it's only 2 hours by train and return ticket costs only 20 EUR):wink2: