Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

YAAAAY! I'm coming 2 days before the gig too!!! :boing:

Wanna go to the Prater together? :lol3::wub2:

what the Prater? (thats if Im going... Im now looking to see if there is ayone I can go with if i can afford the trip myself...)

Here's the plan of the venue:

plan-gasometer_b-halleedit.jpg

I've written those down to make it clear! :wink2:

brilliant! :lmfao:

We'll have my mum waiting in the "sane people area" and we'll keep on being the same old stalkers! :mf_rosetinted:

stalkers- Im loving it! :roftl::roftl:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what the Prater? (thats if Im going... Im now looking to see if there is ayone I can go with if i can afford the trip myself...)

brilliant! :lmfao:

stalkers- Im loving it! :roftl::roftl:

Prater is Viena's best fun park- like Disneyland- and has all these cool roller coasters and it's like 2km from Gasometer/ hotel where I'll be staying and I really go ride one of the roller coasters and mum was like: "I'm not going with you! :wags_finger:" I'm really wondering how is she going to let me go on one all by myself... :huh::lol3:

You'd better find someone to go with you soon as the tickets on Mikasounds are still available...I've seen on other websites Mika tickets at prices between 100-172 euros! :shocked: I was: "Oh it's gooood to be a fan! :smoke: " :aah:

Prater is Viena's best fun park- like Disneyland- and has all these cool roller coasters and it's like 2km from Gasometer/ hotel where I'll be staying and I really go ride one of the roller coasters and mum was like: "I'm not going with you! :wags_finger:" I'm really wondering how is she going to let me go on one all by myself... :huh::lol3:

You'd better find someone to go with you soon as the tickets on Mikasounds are still available...I've seen on other websites Mika tickets at prices between 100-172 euros! :shocked: I was: "Oh it's gooood to be a fan! :smoke: " :aah:

yes- Im gonna have to hurry, arnt I?!

why must everything be so expensive?!

ok,I know it's a stupid question...

but ... I haven't bought a ticket yet and I'm afraid that

I will have a place somewhere at the end of halle.:huh:

is it that who's first -has better place or on ticket there is written where I must sit/stand??

I haven't been at any gigs yet that's why I'm asking ... xD

Sorry for my poor English!

Hey Martha!

Look I've bought my tickets in the first minutes, but it seems to have no importance at all...it's a general standing venue and it doesn't matter if you'll get you ticket to day, as long as you'll show up at the concert as easrly as possible! :wink2:

Romania... yeah, well, I wouldn't expect Mika to come here because let's just say that we'd have a private gig as there aren't many Mika fans in Romania so...you know what they say: if you can't move a mountain, move yourself to the mountain...so I went in June to Paris for my first gig and next year I'm going to Vienna as it is the closest to me and Paris just because I have literally fallen in love with the city! :wub2:

I'm now in need of a room for four or two rooms for two. My younger sister is going too, I just bought her a ticket. :biggrin2: Looks like the brainwashing is finally working! :freak::kachinga:

:pbjt: for your little sister....and for the glory of brainwashing...

as for the rooms...well...I don't know...you could have that Etap hotel aswell and get 2 rooms there...it's still cheaper than anything else... :lol3:

:pbjt: for your little sister....and for the glory of brainwashing...

as for the rooms...well...I don't know...you could have that Etap hotel aswell and get 2 rooms there...it's still cheaper than anything else... :lol3:

Yeah, we'll probably choose the hotel that is closest to the gig venue. I mean I will choose. :naughty:

Hi there! I'm here to bother you with some questions if you don't mind :teehee:

This is going to be my first Mika gig and I'm not really sure how it works really. I managed to persuade my parents and i can go if i go with someone (right now that is, my mom :aah:).

Soooo.. my question is; does everyone have a pass to backstage? I'd like to meet him after the show and all :mf_rosetinted:

And, is there anyone coming? : ) It'd be fun not to go alone, i mean, mom is not very much fond of Mika :blush-anim-cl:

alright sorry for this pointless post, thanks!

Hi there! I'm here to bother you with some questions if you don't mind :teehee:

This is going to be my first Mika gig and I'm not really sure how it works really. I managed to persuade my parents and i can go if i go with someone (right now that is, my mom :aah:).

Soooo.. my question is; does everyone have a pass to backstage? I'd like to meet him after the show and all :mf_rosetinted:

And, is there anyone coming? : ) It'd be fun not to go alone, i mean, mom is not very much fond of Mika :blush-anim-cl:

alright sorry for this pointless post, thanks!

Pass for backstage? :lmfao: Oh dearie, we'd wish...but Mika is kind enough to do the most commonly known "meet & greets" after the gig which works like this:

after the show has ended, all the REAL fans go to the "artist's entrance" of that certain venue and wait until he comes out. He usually does that, but if he feels tired or cold he may not do it...as it happened in Toronto. But judging by the fact that it is Vienna which is a first-time gig, and that it is the smallest venue of the whole tour, I guess he'll do it! When he comes out, the bodyguards will tell you what to do: "no pics, no bla bla" depending on the situation...he will act like a cute little robot signing ANYTHING you stretch out to him to sign. If you have the courage you can speak and he'll raise his head to look you in the eye and say something back... and he'll move on. You could ask for a hug I suppose, or shake his hand whatever. It is amazing I tell you! :wub2:

I think I posted the plan of the venue in a previous post where I showed the artist entrance which shows that it's a long way to run after the show! :lol3:

If there is anything else you'd like to know about the gig and where you could stay (really close to the venue) PM me or write it here! :wink2:

Edited by B!anka

oh deary me- Im spending ALL my savings on this man... :aah:

so worth it though... Im about to trick my daad into thinking he's ordering em CDs and buy 2 tickets instead... and pay it all back... now I have 3 months to convince my mom to fly there :aah: how the hell am I going to do that?!

so worth it though... Im about to trick my daad into thinking he's ordering em CDs and buy 2 tickets instead... and pay it all back... now I have 3 months to convince my mom to fly there :aah: how the hell am I going to do that?!

OMG that is so sneaky! *high five*

You're my hero!

Im kinda spending all my savings and even more on him too! FOR THE SECOND TIME! :aah: The sad thing is that I could REALLy use the money I save on my University future...so he'd better turn into my official anonimous sponsor while I'll be in Uni. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oh and yes I really hope it will turn out well for you! :teehee: