Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Penguins? People always mention you and penguins in the same sentence though I have no clue why. I haven't actually been around on here as long as my username says, I only started posting properly a few months ago.

Forgive me if I'm slightly out of the loop. :teehee:

m_8aa5ad81d919a54f171ee55ed96c67d9.jpg

Here you go, my camera got hijacked by this random bloke, some people, no manners!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fish eating, flippered friend.

Oh! :blink:

I can't believe you don't know what I'm talking about!:blink:

Huh? ::huh:

Here you go, my camera got hijacked by this random bloke, some people, no manners!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

OOOH!!! I see now! :biggrin2::naughty:

That extremely cute bloke needs a lesson! :wags_finger::roftl:

Oh yeah that was hard: we had to do everything at the speed of light having no experience whatsoever...:teehee: And..well everything turned out surprisingly fine in the end. And I was in the middle of my semetrial exams period. Went through them with the map of Paris on my lap! :roftl: Now I have 6 months to keep on planning and planning. :wub2:

It's probably cheaper as well, doing it 6 months in advance. OH gosh I'm excited for when he announces the UK dates next week. D'you think they'll go on sale the week after that?

Next time you should tell him to keep his thieving mitts off of it. BUt honestly, that's so amazing that I died a little when I saw it. You're absolutely bringing it to Vienna, and I if you don't I shall be very upset. :teehee:

It's probably cheaper as well, doing it 6 months in advance. OH gosh I'm excited for when he announces the UK dates next week. D'you think they'll go on sale the week after that?

I think so! :dunno:

And yeah...we have some more time to save some money until then! :naughty:

Will you be coming to any of the UK dates? I think you should. :teehee:

I'm gonna try and get to a fair few, should be good fun.

And yeah, plenty of time to save up some money, but I just need to get a job first. Flipping student life...

Will you be coming to any of the UK dates? I think you should. :teehee:

I'm gonna try and get to a fair few, should be good fun.

And yeah, plenty of time to save up some money, but I just need to get a job first. Flipping student life...

No, I am afraid I won't!

I've been planning my first trip to UK for 5 years now and I wanted to come to a UK gig next year, but when he said he'll start off the tour in UK, I got a bit worried because it's a really short time to save some money. I'm afraid a trip to UK is really expensive...so I'll postpone it for another year!

No, I am afraid I won't!

I've been planning my first trip to UK for 5 years now and I wanted to come to a UK gig next year, but when he said he'll start off the tour in UK, I got a bit worried because it's a really short time to save some money. I'm afraid a trip to UK is really expensive...so I'll postpone it for another year!

=[

He'll probably do another round of UK dates later on in the year, maybe autumn/winter time, so still plenty of time to save your monies. :D

Yaaay! There are SO many people going! We'll be living it up MFC style in Vienna!

(AKA sitting outside in the cold, going inside when the doors open, then waiting for ages for Mika to come on stage and THEN doing a bit of dancing and singing).

Yaaay! There are SO many people going! We'll be living it up MFC style in Vienna!

(AKA sitting outside in the cold, going inside when the doors open, then waiting for ages for Mika to come on stage and THEN doing a bit of dancing and singing).

:roftl::roftl::roftl: so true tho!

Don't forget the coffee and doughnuts:roftl:

Don't forget the coffee and doughnuts:roftl:

:camping:

Yeah...will those be brought by us or by that guy who took your camera in the pic up there! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Of course we will bring ours!!!! :thumb_yello: Thanks for reminding...shold prolly start making a list already! :teehee:

:camping:

Yeah...will those be brought by us or by that guy who took your camera in the pic up there! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Of course we will bring ours!!!! :thumb_yello: Thanks for reminding...shold prolly start making a list already! :teehee:

Maybe he will, depends on if he's got any money left after all these pub crawls:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Maybe he will, depends on if he's got any money left after all these pub crawls:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He has 27 gigs all over europe. Multiply 10 000 ppl (average) going to 1 and multiply that by 30 euros... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I got an A at maths tday... :freak:

He has 27 gigs all over europe. Multiply 10 000 ppl (average) going to 1 and multiply that by 30 euros... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I got an A at maths tday... :freak:

Add into the equation managers, crew, promoters, band, props, clothes, travel, record company, hotels, catering, and ChristianLouboutins...

Mika makes a grand total of 3 pence!!

:naughty:

Congrats on your A!

Add into the equation managers, crew, promoters, band, props, clothes, travel, record company, hotels, catering, and ChristianLouboutins...

Mika makes a grand total of 3 pence!!

:naughty:

Congrats on your A!

Then he'll have to spend those 3 pence to buy us the hot choco! :mf_rosetinted: what could he possibly do with them but this? :lmfao: