Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Yeah it is fantastic!!! :boing:

And I agree....as I said in the first post, I think there will be more people coming from countries around Austria (and NOT only), because it's closer than anything else: see, 3 are already coming from Romania :naughty: (me, mum and Vanessa, the world rep)

Yup I agree. I know that almost about 20 people are coming from Slovenia. And I'm sure there will be more. And then 2 girls are coming from Serbia (Ivona&Vedrana, can't wait to see you again:biggrin2:). I just can't wait. Wish it was March tomorrow.:wub2:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's time to talk with you all, cause I'm born in Vienna and living since then there ;) - yes, I'm also afraid that there will not come too many people from Austria .... but this will not avoid me to give him a very warm welcome! I'll plan to make something special for him, something like a small flag with typical Austrian/Viennese signs or eatings or.. I don't know more precise by now. But with a greeting from Vienna to show him that he is also here very welcome!!

Ok, it's time to talk with you all, cause I'm born in Vienna and living since then there ;) - yes, I'm also afraid that there will not come too many people from Austria .... but this will not avoid me to give him a very warm welcome! I'll plan to make something special for him, something like a small flag with typical Austrian/Viennese signs or eatings or.. I don't know more precise by now. But with a greeting from Vienna to show him that he is also here very welcome!!

OMG! Well as I also live in Austria I soo agree!! Just let me know your plans and everything and we'll do that!! Sounds great!! GUTE IDEE!! ^^

OMG! Well as I also live in Austria I soo agree!! Just let me know your plans and everything and we'll do that!! Sounds great!! GUTE IDEE!! ^^

Wie wärs mit einem Ständchen auf wienerisch/österreichisch und wir überreichen ihm dann typische wienerische/österreichische Köstlichkeiten :wink2::teehee:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Finally Vienna!!! I mean seriously we sooooo deserved it!!!..

Im like dying here!!

Acouple of months after more than 2 years of waiting desperately ITS NOTHING!!

and now Im certain there will be way more foreigners than austrians!!!

AWESOME!

Merry Christmas BTW!!

yep I couldn't agree more!:biggrin2: Only 2/3 months and the waiting's gonna be over! It's an awesome feeling, can't hardly wait !!!!:biggrin2:

yep I couldn't agree more!:biggrin2: Only 2/3 months and the waiting's gonna be over! It's an awesome feeling, can't hardly wait !!!!:biggrin2:

I'm feeling more and more excited about this!!! :boing:

I've been waiting for Winter holidays so unpatiently because I knew there will be such a short time left until Vienna...and here we are!!! :dance_man:

I'm already starting to think what should I wear and all...By the way, Faballa, how's weather in spring, in Austria/Vienna ? :biggrin2:

I'm already starting to think what should I wear and all...By the way, Faballa, how's weather in spring, in Austria/Vienna ? :biggrin2:

It's hardly predictable! It could be really warm or really cold :naughty:... I advice the good old 'Onion-technique' - means: many layers and a big rucksack to put in finally the needless clothes! :biggrin2:

It's hardly predictable! It could be really warm or really cold :naughty:... I advice the good old 'Onion-technique' - means: many layers and a big rucksack to put in finally the needless clothes! :biggrin2:

Oh, sounds good! :lol3:

Hey, a friend of mine just came back from her ski trip in Austria and she said that she's been around Vienna and she has seen posters up for Mika's gig! :fangurl:

Oh, sounds good! :lol3:

Hey, a friend of mine just came back from her ski trip in Austria and she said that she's been around Vienna and she has seen posters up for Mika's gig! :fangurl:

Gee, if I saw those posters I'm sure one would go home with me.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Exactly 3 more months...and then mr. M!!:wub2:

And I would be really happy to see ONE of them????? The advert is very lame here in Vienna :mad3: ...

And please, DON'T take a poster off, nobody will be informed that there is a Mika-gig in the near future!

But if I'll see such a poster, I make a high-resolution pic of it and upload it here.

Edited by faballa

Gee, if I saw those posters I'm sure one would go home with me.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Exactly 3 more months...and then mr. M!!:wub2:

She;s not a Mika fan! :lol3:

and yeah, that has been on my mind the whole day, yesterday!!!!

Yeah I would have taken a poster too if i was in her place :naughty:

I was pretty surprised that she didn't even took a pic...

I think it'd be impossible to resist.:naughty:

The weird thing is that I'm so damn excited about this, because for the gig in Paris (Cirque D'hiver) there was NO poster, not even around the theater...which was really shocking...it was truly secret....:naughty:

And I would be really happy to see ONE of them????? The advert is very lame here in Vienna :mad3: ...

And please, DON'T take a poster off, nobody will be informed that there is a Mika-gig in the near future!

But if I'll see such a poster, I make a high-resolution pic of it and upload it here.

Please do that!!!

I wouldn't take one either for fear of not being arrested or something...:aah:

HAH, in deed I've seen such a 'poster' today - but it's really made very cheap arggghhh. Look:

7qac-1w.jpg

Absof*lutly NOT Mika-style.

Some days ago I've seen a poster in a big music-store, and THAT is what I understand under an advert:

7qac-1y.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7qac-1y-jpg.html

7qac-1x.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7qac-1x-jpg.html

Edited by faballa

HAH, in deed I've seen such a 'poster' today - but it's really made very cheap arggghhh. Look:

7qac-1w.jpg

Some days ago I've seen a poster in a big music-store, and THAT is what I understand under an advert:

7qac-1y.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7qac-1y-jpg.html

7qac-1x.jpg

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/7qac-1x-jpg.html

Whooa! Thank you so much Faballa! (that is your name, right? :naughty: )

Yeah, she told me that it wasn't anything fancy, but hey, he's got one up!!!! :boing:

7qac-1w.jpg

it's not at all mika style but i guess it will make you feel excited if you see it out of the blue when walking in the city:biggrin2:

Yes, you are right, Louiza! Unfortunately I've now expected to find one poster ;) .

But those adverts are glued at the side of streets. And if you're going by car this is the easiest way to attract attention of it AND also to read the name of the artist.

So it isn't as bad as I've thought at first ;)

Edited by faballa

I have to concentrate on so many things but...I just CAN'T!! :aah:

Good luck with your exams! :huglove:

I think we all have the same problem. It's just so hard. It hit me yesterday that it is this year we are going to see Mika. No more of saying next year. But that this year's already arrived. Oh my. I have to study. I plan to pass 5 exams until then, and I haven't even started studying yet.:naughty:

Just thinking of March makes me smile.:cheerful_h4h:

I think we all have the same problem. It's just so hard. It hit me yesterday that it is this year we are going to see Mika. No more of saying next year. But that this year's already arrived. Oh my. I have to study. I plan to pass 5 exams until then, and I haven't even started studying yet.:naughty:

Just thinking of March makes me smile.:cheerful_h4h:

He's amazing! What he makes us go through! :lol3:

Good luck, Annabelle and looking forward to meeting you in MARCH! :wink2:

Yes, you are right, Louiza! Unfortunately I've now expected to find one poster ;) .

But those adverts are glued at the side of streets. And if you're going by car this is the easiest way to attract attention of it AND also to read the name of the artist.

So it isn't as bad as I've thought at first ;)

yes these posters must be a lot easier to read when you're in a car. the contrast between yellow and black will definitely get your attention.