Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Hi guys!

I'm so thrilled about the concert! I just can't wait anymore :biggrin2: so I was just wondering that do you guys have your tickets already? I mean did they send it to you? because I don't have mine and show is in 2 months..

If you ordered it from Sandbag, you are likely to receive it 2-3 weeks before the show, earliest.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Vedrana, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have noticed that Maichie is from Slovenia. :wink2:

Hej Majci!

A ze maš karto za koncert? Ker je zadnjic moj prijatelj kupil zadnjo (v MB sicer, cist verjetno da jih se majo v LJ). No, upam da se nam pridruzis na koncertu.:biggrin2:

I'm so looking forward to this gig. And it looks that Mika is getting more and more popular in our little country as a friend of mine bought a last ticket yesterday.

Heiii... ne nism še kupla... dejansko sploh nism vedla, da se da kupit tud v Sloveniji... hahaha...

Ohhh jaz tud... sam mislm, da bodo manjši problemi, ker je tisto glih izpitno obdobje, tko da moram dokonca še to počekirat... Ampak upam na najboljše...

Anyway thanks to all, for their responses... Hope to see you at the concert...

Jeje... and my mother is starting to like Mika... sooooo yayyyyyy! :thumb_yello:

Heiii... ne nism še kupla... dejansko sploh nism vedla, da se da kupit tud v Sloveniji... hahaha...

Ohhh jaz tud... sam mislm, da bodo manjši problemi, ker je tisto glih izpitno obdobje, tko da moram dokonca še to počekirat... Ampak upam na najboljše...

Anyway thanks to all, for their responses... Hope to see you at the concert...

Jeje... and my mother is starting to like Mika... sooooo yayyyyyy! :thumb_yello:

Jap, sem bla tud sama presenecena, ko sem vidla, da se lahko. Na eventimu jih prodajajo. http://www.eventim.si/portal/si/glasba/rock_pop/mika/60100/

Uh, izpitno obdobje, vem kako je to. Jaz upam, da mi do takrat uspe cim vec izpitov naredit, pa da si potem vzamem en daljši vikend fraj.:biggrin2:No, vso sreco pri izpitih pa upam, da se vidimo na koncertu.

Pa yay za tvojo mamo, ki ma dober okus.:bleh:

Jap, sem bla tud sama presenecena, ko sem vidla, da se lahko. Na eventimu jih prodajajo. http://www.eventim.si/portal/si/glasba/rock_pop/mika/60100/

Uh, izpitno obdobje, vem kako je to. Jaz upam, da mi do takrat uspe cim vec izpitov naredit, pa da si potem vzamem en daljši vikend fraj.:biggrin2:No, vso sreco pri izpitih pa upam, da se vidimo na koncertu.

Pa yay za tvojo mamo, ki ma dober okus.:bleh:

iiiiii THNXXXXXXX

I don't know, should we? :naughty:

After my WAG experience, I'll say no thanks to anymore dancing in front of cameras. :blush-anim-cl:

OMG! Look at the ballons in my siggie. The Vienna one...it was just yesterday that it was at the other side. :shocked: gosh I can't believe it.

I don't know, should we? :naughty:

After my WAG experience, I'll say no thanks to anymore dancing in front of cameras. :blush-anim-cl:

OMG! Look at the ballons in my siggie. The Vienna one...it was just yesterday that it was at the other side. :shocked: gosh I can't believe it.

I know it's crazy!!! Only a month to go! Unbelievable!!!:kachinga:

• 2 weeks later...
Pass for backstage? :lmfao: Oh dearie, we'd wish...but Mika is kind enough to do the most commonly known "meet & greets" after the gig which works like this:

after the show has ended, all the REAL fans go to the "artist's entrance" of that certain venue and wait until he comes out. He usually does that, but if he feels tired or cold he may not do it...as it happened in Toronto. But judging by the fact that it is Vienna which is a first-time gig, and that it is the smallest venue of the whole tour, I guess he'll do it! When he comes out, the bodyguards will tell you what to do: "no pics, no bla bla" depending on the situation...he will act like a cute little robot signing ANYTHING you stretch out to him to sign. If you have the courage you can speak and he'll raise his head to look you in the eye and say something back... and he'll move on. You could ask for a hug I suppose, or shake his hand whatever. It is amazing I tell you! :wub2:

I think I posted the plan of the venue in a previous post where I showed the artist entrance which shows that it's a long way to run after the show! :lol3:

If there is anything else you'd like to know about the gig and where you could stay (really close to the venue) PM me or write it here! :wink2:

Oh damn, i am such a fast-replier, i know... :naughty:*hides*

The accomodation is fine, thank god. My whole family's heading to Vienna on the 29th, they'll go sightseeing and I'll be left alone in the crowd :boxed: so if i wasn't a bother I'd love to run into any of you, i feel a little bit new. And I'm pretty capable of getting lost, you see! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so glad to see Hungarians are coming! wee! I'm probably going to be so excited that day that I'll speak typical Engarian. I'm off to claim my tickets this week! waaaah!

thank you so much for these infos! never really been backstage.

I'll go and run around the room like some crazy kid now....xD

The accomodation is fine, thank god. My whole family's heading to Vienna on the 29th, they'll go sightseeing and I'll be left alone in the crowd :boxed: so if i wasn't a bother I'd love to run into any of you, i feel a little bit new. And I'm pretty capable of getting lost, you see! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so glad to see Hungarians are coming! wee! I'm probably going to be so excited that day that I'll speak typical Engarian. I'm off to claim my tickets this week! waaaah!

Don;t worrry about that! :)

You see, that's basically unavoidable! Once you're in the queue people will start talking to you as if you were friends since forever. As long as we all share the same..."illness" :freak: you're not a bother...you're a FRIEND! :wink2:

and you're not new. Last year when I went to Paris, I had been on MFC (officially) for a month and a half and before going to the gig I got myself a little flag which said "MFC member" and post the pic of it here so that people will recognize me as being "B!anka"- the MFCr. I have to tell you I was a bit scared to run around with it there before the gig, and I held it in my hands normally and people actually recognized me! :lol3: which was really funny!

and apart from the gig itself, getting to meet MFCrs is one of the BEST parts of the whole experience! :teehee: You'll love it and you'll miss it. and once you come back home and get to chat again here with them, you'll have this feeling in you knowing that you've got to meet those people, that otherwise you wouldn't have.

Looking forward to meeting you! :biggrin2: I'm gonna get my flag this time too!

picture.php?albumid=301&pictureid=3463

Hey fellow Hungarian MIKA fan :biggrin2: so happy you're coming too! don't worry there's gonna be lots of MIKA fans there! I'm also very excited to see MIKA!! I think I will go crazy too when I'll see him :aah: can't wait to see Mika and all of you in march!!!

You see, that's basically unavoidable! Once you're in the queue people will start talking to you as if you were friends since forever. As long as we all share the same..."illness" :freak: you're not a bother...you're a FRIEND! :wink2:

and you're not new. Last year when I went to Paris, I had been on MFC (officially) for a month and a half and before going to the gig I got myself a little flag which said "MFC member" and post the pic of it here so that people will recognize me as being "B!anka"- the MFCr. I have to tell you I was a bit scared to run around with it there before the gig, and I held it in my hands normally and people actually recognized me! :lol3: which was really funny!

and apart from the gig itself, getting to meet MFCrs is one of the BEST parts of the whole experience! :teehee: You'll love it and you'll miss it. and once you come back home and get to chat again here with them, you'll have this feeling in you knowing that you've got to meet those people, that otherwise you wouldn't have.

love the flag! and your outfit looks so pretty! very Mikaish :biggrin2:

Thanks! That's great! I love the picture. I'll not miss the chance to scream and shout if i see you.

I've bought my ticket, and i even got lost on my way to buy it. That's what i call talent. :mf_rosetinted: But oh my gosh i have it. Today i was unbearably loud at school and couldn't do anything with myself X'DD

Hey fellow Hungarian MIKA fan so happy you're coming too! don't worry there's gonna be lots of MIKA fans there! I'm also very excited to see MIKA!! I think I will go crazy too when I'll see him can't wait to see Mika and all of you in march!!!

thanks a bunch! I'm completely gone by now :mf_rosetinted::aah: I'm so happy to see hungarians are coming! horraaayy!

Still can't believe that I can't attend this show... :boxed:

:boxed:

Thanks! That's great! I love the picture. I'll not miss the chance to scream and shout if i see you.

!

PLEASE DO! :biggrin2::roftl:

What happens if I don't receive my ticket or do I need to get it from the venue ?

Nice to see some Hungarian fans are coming :biggrin2::wink2:

Yes, Vanessa, this is what happened to me in Paris. Didn't get my tix on time and printed the order (the confirmation you have in your e-mail) and showed it there at the venue and they gave me the tix. :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...