Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

hi everybody,

just one question to you...because this gig is my first one:blush-anim-cl: and I don´t have any experiences any ideas how are things running before gig - e.g. "number system" which was mentioned somewhere in reports...could you give me more details/support/directions?

really thanks in advance:wink2:

I'm not sure TBH :huh: but one I'm sure about: DON"T worry and everything will work out just fine! :wink2:

Ok...I should really start packing, I'm leaving tomorrow early in the morning and I'm quite knackered (had a veeeeery long day at school) and I need some rest. So, I suppose this is my last post in this thread, the next one will be my report. :biggrin2::dance_man:

It has been such a great pleasure to talk to you here, guys over the past 5 months which have been some of the awesomest ones ever, waiting eagerly for the Monday gig.

I have finally entered my "really excited" phase! :lol3: (it was about time aswell)

SO, have a safe trip everyone and I'll see you all on Monday in the front row. :wink2::huglove:

Bianca

xx

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm leaving tomorrow really early in the morning! and guess what?! I still haven't got my ticket! :biggrin2: isn't that great?!

EDIT: Sandbag is going to make my ticket available for collection at the venue's box office! at least

I don't understand even with the Italian post that they still manage to arrive so late!! :aah:

I'm not sure TBH :huh: but one I'm sure about: DON"T worry and everything will work out just fine! :wink2:

Ok...I should really start packing, I'm leaving tomorrow early in the morning and I'm quite knackered (had a veeeeery long day at school) and I need some rest. So, I suppose this is my last post in this thread, the next one will be my report. :biggrin2::dance_man:

It has been such a great pleasure to talk to you here, guys over the past 5 months which have been some of the awesomest ones ever, waiting eagerly for the Monday gig.

I have finally entered my "really excited" phase! :lol3: (it was about time aswell)

SO, have a safe trip everyone and I'll see you all on Monday in the front row. :wink2::huglove:

Bianca

xx

Safe trip!! I'm leaving for Munich tonight, and then I'll be making my way down to Vienna Sunday afternoon :biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

O.K. I hope everything will run fine:thumb_yello:

so, see you in vienna and maybe in paris:wink2:..I am going there as

well:dance_man:

and of course save trip for everybody who is starting to travell by direction vienna:wink2:

hi everybody,

just one question to you...because this gig is my first one:blush-anim-cl: and I don´t have any experiences any ideas how are things running before gig - e.g. "number system" which was mentioned somewhere in reports...could you give me more details/support/directions?

really thanks in advance:wink2:

There is no need to worry about the numbers system. It will all be explained to you as soon as you arrive, but it is very simple.

If you decide to queue with the fans until the gig begins, you will be given a number (in arrival order), so that fans spending much time there will be let in first. However, people leaving the queue for several hours lose their right to get a number later on.

We have never had any problem with it so there is no need to worry about it in advance.

Just turn up at a time when you feel ready to queue from, the rest will be taken care of.

There is no need to worry about the numbers system. It will all be explained to you as soon as you arrive, but it is very simple.

If you decide to queue with the fans until the gig begins, you will be given a number (in arrival order), so that fans spending much time there will be let in first. However, people leaving the queue for several hours lose their right to get a number later on.

We have never had any problem with it so there is no need to worry about it in advance.

Just turn up at a time when you feel ready to queue from, the rest will be taken care of.

many thanks suzie:thumb_yello:...feeling better now...:wink2: so, I will be there on time - MFC time:naughty:

see you soon:wink2:

many thanks suzie:thumb_yello:...feeling better now...:wink2: so, I will be there on time - MFC time:naughty:

see you soon:wink2:

Guess that was a slightly better explanation than mine... :teehee:

Have fun everyone and see you in the queue (at the latest)! I haven't met most of you, but feel free to come and say hi if you recognize me. :thumb_yello: I'm going to try being a Lollipop Girl for this show and I plan to arrive at the venue at noonish on the day of the gig. :biggrin2:

Have fun everyone and see you in the queue (at the latest)! I haven't met most of you, but feel free to come and say hi if you recognize me. :thumb_yello: I'm going to try being a Lollipop Girl for this show and I plan to arrive at the venue at noonish on the day of the gig. :biggrin2:

Trying to be BG. Guess I will meet you :thumb_yello:

Just need to finish packing my stuff then I'm driving down to London...and I'm gonna go to bed at about 7pm because I have to be up at about 3am. WOOOOO!

And then I'm not gonna get to sleep until about 1am the next day. Exciting stuff!

hi guys!

My friend and I are currently in the mcdonalds of the gasometer!! Wi-fi zone in here xD pretty cool!

We just checked out the venue and looked through the windows of the merchandise shop... Empty!! There should be mika stuff... And damn, there isn't! I hope tomorrow it'll be filled with it!! :DDD i want a hoody, the new ones from sandbag xD

anyway, there's not much space to queue up! But if we cuddle, there's enough for everyone! We're wondering which time would be best to come... But it will be early!!

Somebody in the mood for joining us at mcdonalds??

We just checked out the venue and looked through the windows of the merchandise shop... Empty!! There should be mika stuff... And damn, there isn't! I hope tomorrow it'll be filled with it!! :DDD i want a hoody, the new ones from sandbag xD

They won't start selling the merchadise before 7pm in the evening, right before the gig. :wink2:

Also, Mika's merchandise stall has nothing to do with the venue. The venue's merchandise shop is completely different and will never be selling Mika stuff unless they name Gasometer B after Mika in 20 years... :mf_rosetinted: