Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so so unfair actually , Ive never had a cute female security guard search me :sneaky2:

Must remember to put more metallic things on me:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: That will do the trick......maybe..:naughty:

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Will be pulling knives , forks , coins etc etc ....damn !! search me againnnnnnnn :aah:

I think you better leave the knives at home maybe...and put other metals instead...like spoons....otherwise the femal security guard will turn to a nasty manly guard....just be on the safe side of things you know...:roftl:

I think you better leave the knives at home maybe...and put other metals instead...like spoons....otherwise the femal security guard will turn to a nasty manly guard....just be on the safe side of things you know...:roftl:

Ohhhh yeh .. pretty cute spanish girl to huge monkey with a plastic glove isnt a good result :aah:

Ohhhh yeh .. pretty cute spanish girl to huge monkey with a plastic glove isnt a good result :aah:

No its surley not. :naughty:

I have just checked the status of my tickets and i think i will be getting them very soon next week as they already arrived to the main post branch in here. :yay:

No its surley not. :naughty:

I have just checked the status of my tickets and i think i will be getting them very soon next week as they already arrived to the main post branch in here. :yay:

YES !

Mine all came last week :wub2:

Nice they are toooo .. pic of mika on them all posh :biggrin2:

YES !

Mine all came last week :wub2:

Nice they are toooo .. pic of mika on them all posh :biggrin2:

I put my mum on alert for next week, as usually the post comes when i am at work and she is responsible on the tickets and notifying me they arrived...she got a lot of responsibility on her hands..:roftl:

I put my mum on alert for next week, as usually the post comes when i am at work and she is responsible on the tickets and notifying me they arrived...she got a lot of responsibility on her hands..:roftl:

awwww bless she has that! :wub2:

They are great actually , a lot of the time you just get these bland plain tickets but these are really nice

awwww bless she has that! :wub2:

They are great actually , a lot of the time you just get these bland plain tickets but these are really nice

Heheh, she is wonderful! :wub2:

The best ticket i have gotten so far was for the Oasis in Wembley stadium gig. It's really psychedelic and colorful, i also like the Kasabian in Eden sessions gig ticket,s its simple but nice...(btw, if you are going to Eden project you will love that place, its amazing! the acoustics and sounds is fantastic.:thumb_yello:)

Edited by Mici

Heheh, she is wonderful! :wub2:

The best ticket i have gotten so far was for the Oasis in Wembley stadium gig. It's really psychedelic and colorful, i also like the Kasabian in Eden sessions gig ticket,s its simple but nice...(btw, if you are going to Eden project you will love that place, its amazing! the acoustics and sounds is fantastic.:thumb_yello:)

With that note, i will be heading to sleepland.. good night :D

You saw Oasis at Wembley?

You saw Oasis at Wembley?

Yes, July 9th, best night of my life...well actually the second best night of my life after meeting the guys from Kasabian in Eden Sessions. :wub2:

Got many pics from that Oasis gig on facebook is you are interested to see . :wink2:

This is incredible!!! I can't believe only 2 weeks left till we all meet. :wub2:

Oh yeah and see Mika live...:naughty::teehee:

Mika is the glue that brings us all together :wub2:

Or we are the glue that brings mika together ... anyways :naughty:

2 weeks NOW .. Ill be all packeddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Wekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksqueelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:mf_lustslow:

Mika is the glue that brings us all together :wub2:

Or we are the glue that brings mika together ... anyways :naughty:

2 weeks NOW .. Ill be all packeddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Wekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksqueelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll:mf_lustslow:

I am not even half packed, i got only a list....packing will soon follow..:teehee:

Next weekend for me .. I will start :biggrin2:

I imagine it will be the same for me...then the excitement will really begins!...and the madness to pack it all *looks at list * :aah:

The down part of it all will be me spending the whole night at the airport...but its for a good cause, and the lounge area there is comfy so i am set LOL...

I am so looking forward to see Mika live as its been nearly 2 years since the last time i saw him live....bloody long time..:shocked:

Edited by Mici