Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

thanks for your optimism:wink2:

I am going to prague´s gig during July...so it looks very optimistic for me...and there I could travel by car or train if will be necessary:wink2:

and, yes you are right, I could visit Paris anytime...but MIKA + Paris:wub2:...is the best variant....you know...

and what about your flight?

I'm well known for my optimism! :lol3:

and I'm going to the gig in my hometown aswell...but yes, I know what it is like: MIKA+Paris! = :wub2: x991823479187249

my flight...phewww...I have no idea at the moment. The Romanian airspace is opened now and CDG is opening soon aswell and I'm hoping that until Sunday they will realise that it is ok to fly. :blush-anim-cl: This weekend has been atrocious for me as I tried so hard to understand WHY does it have to be this way, but since yesterday evening things started to look better and they expect the air traffic to get back to normal in 2 days. So I'm REALLY positive about it...I can say that I'm 85% sure that I'm going by plane and 25% sure that I'll be running to Paris if planes don't work. :roftl:

I'm just trying to stay positive about it...:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...where should I start.

Last week is when I started thinking of what to wear at the gig and you know...I have a weird habit: I get myself some accessories that don't match with anything and I'm looking everywhere for another piece of clothing to go with it. :aah: I have had a great passion for this shade of blue lately...and got myself a headband. this one below:

P4110573.jpg

and then...found a plain simple blue t-shirt (the one I'm wearing there, yes) to go with it...but thought: "hey, you know, being in the front row carries a lot of responsabilities, so I gotta make the t-shirt "happier" :lol3: " so...I got myself 120 sequins and I started sewing them one by one on the t-shirt. :aah: What came out looks like this:

190420101299.jpg

:wub2: I love it and can't wait to rock the front row with it! :biggrin2:

pam pam.

What a nice T-shirt B!anka :biggrin2:

isn't it too noisy when jumping :roftl::roftl::roftl: ?

Look how I was at the Coca Cola gig last week :

valblameitonmika.jpg

but that was a smart venue, at Bercy I will be in jeans + tee-shirt

Edited by Sweetieval

anyone else dressing up? as mika has the blacklight back, i'll be wearing my blue space princess/galaxy girl costume again - i included some special blacklight effects in it when i made it (see here: http://twitpic.com/12h8t2), and am happy that now finally that's coming to use! :biggrin2: probably wouldn't have been dressing up if that wasn't the case, but with the blacklight in the show, and mika's own blue queen of the night costume, i just have to do it.

What a nice T-shirt B!anka :biggrin2:

isn't it too noisy when jumping ?

Look how I was at the Coca Cola gig last week :

valblameitonmika.jpg

but that was a smart venue, at Bercy I will be in jeans + tee-shirt

Thank you! :pinkbow:

No it's not noisy but I do look like a disco ball when light is reflected towards me...might blind Mika. :roftl:

I love that!!! "Blame it on Mika!" :aah::wub2:

I love your T shirt B!anka ! And Val, I already told you yours is sooooo nice too. :wink2:

For Bercy, it'll be just after work for me, so ne special clothes for me. I'll try to catch up for Nantes

Thank you, Deb! :biggrin2:

anyone else dressing up? as mika has the blacklight back, i'll be wearing my blue space princess/galaxy girl costume again - i included some special blacklight effects in it when i made it (see here: http://twitpic.com/12h8t2), and am happy that now finally that's coming to use! :biggrin2: probably wouldn't have been dressing up if that wasn't the case, but with the blacklight in the show, and mika's own blue queen of the night costume, i just have to do it.

nope not dressing up...if that blue bow and the disco t shirt (and the red lipstick) are considered as dressing up...than I am. Otherwise no. :roftl:

Can't wait to meet you, Mellody! :pinkbow: do you have tickets in the standing area?

Can't wait to meet you, Mellody! :pinkbow: do you have tickets in the standing area?

well, ticket... good point... have one for the 27th, but getting the one for the 26th (yup, standing!) from axie, but i think she's still in hospital, so tbh no idea really if i'll have a ticket at all! :lmfao: but wouldn't be the first time, i'm sure everything will work out in the end. :bleh: i got used to the fact that in mikaland a lot of problems get solved only last minute and you just can't plan with lots of security but have to be flexible. :naughty:

well, ticket... good point... have one for the 27th, but getting the one for the 26th (yup, standing!) from axie, but i think she's still in hospital, so tbh no idea really if i'll have a ticket at all! :lmfao: but wouldn't be the first time, i'm sure everything will work out in the end. :bleh: i got used to the fact that in mikaland a lot of problems get solved only last minute and you just can't plan with lots of security but have to be flexible. :naughty:

:shocked: oh my God! :lmfao:

I wish you all the best in finding the ticket then! :biggrin2:

I'm still in doubt whether I shall go or not. I can get a ticket, no problem, but traveling by airplane or Thalys is just too expensive. Perhaps I can get a ride from somewhere but everything considered it is going to be a looooong trip (and I have to be back at school the next day). Does anyone know a not so expensive place to stay (if I go I will nap a few hours before heading to school :bleh:)? It's all kind of last minute (because I missed the Barcelona gig) but as Mellody said, that's the way things go in Mika land :naughty:.

Hi !

Mellody : we have been advised on the french thread that Axie Dentelle has left hospital.

Hopefully, you will get your ticket.

Nightbird : so now you know how I look, you will recognize me in the queue :thumb_yello: see you on monday :wink2:

Monie : where do you live exactly ? Is Dunkerque (France) on your way to Paris or not ?

So, any more information about the arrival time in the queue on monday ?

Thank you! :pinkbow:

No it's not noisy but I do look like a disco ball when light is reflected towards me...might blind Mika. :roftl:

Indeed :arf2:

I love that!!! "Blame it on Mika!" :aah::wub2:

Mutsumesc, I had this idea because Mika makes me make such crazy things like finding a nurse for the children and escape to Paris (300 km) in the middle of the week : that was HIS fault !

Mutsumesc, I had this idea because Mika makes me make such crazy things like finding a nurse for the children and escape to Paris (300 km) in the middle of the week : that was HIS fault !

HA! Tell me about it? There are sooooo many things that Mika should be blamed for :lmfao: I don't think I have enough space here to list them!! :aah:

PS: de rien! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi !

Monie : where do you live exactly ? Is Dunkerque (France) on your way to Paris or not ?

I live in the Netherlands, not sure if Dunkerque is in the right direction for me, is it north or south from Paris?

I'm really excited for this gig :biggrin2:

I'm still in doubt whether I shall go or not. I can get a ticket, no problem, but traveling by airplane or Thalys is just too expensive. Perhaps I can get a ride from somewhere but everything considered it is going to be a looooong trip (and I have to be back at school the next day). Does anyone know a not so expensive place to stay (if I go I will nap a few hours before heading to school :bleh:)? It's all kind of last minute (because I missed the Barcelona gig) but as Mellody said, that's the way things go in Mika land :naughty:.

Maybe you can go by bus? Eurolines is not that expensive, only you'll be in the bus for 7 or 8 hours.

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :glasses2:

(which means: am incredibly excited but trying to look cool... :roftl:)

off to paris in an hour. will be able to go online from the train as long as i'm still in germany, but no idea whether i'll have internet access in paris. but will text important things on twitter in any case. :wink2:

oh, and tomorrow we're planning to see versailles... hope it'll work out, heard it's quite a trip from paris. but i've done all the usual city sightseeing when i was in paris the last time (ca. 10 years ago), so would be fab to see versailles this time, including the gardens and its fountains. :wub2:

Edited by mellody

off to paris in an hour. will be able to go online from the train as long as i'm still in germany, but no idea whether i'll have internet access in paris. but will text important things on twitter in any case. :wink2:

oh, and tomorrow we're planning to see versailles... hope it'll work out, heard it's quite a trip from paris. but i've done all the usual city sightseeing when i was in paris the last time (ca. 10 years ago), so would be fab to see versailles this time, including the gardens and its fountains. :wub2:

Have a fab and save trip to Paris! I went to see Versailles last time i was around Paris and it's really worth it. So beautiful, full of history, i loved it!

See you on monday! I'm not excited as well. Not at all, see: :glasses3:

......ok, let's jump! :woot_jump:

Just finished packing. I'm leaving tomorrow in the early morning and will arrive in Paris late in the afternoon.

:biggrin2:

HOW to recognize me in the queue: I'm gonna wear a pink (fuchsia) French berret. :lol3:

that's a pretty strange description but anyway.

Looking forward to seeing agian those that I alrady know and meeting new MFCrs! :wub2:

I'll see you on Monday at Bercy! :bye:

Bianca

xx

Just finished packing. I'm leaving tomorrow in the early morning and will arrive in Paris late in the afternoon.

:biggrin2:

HOW to recognize me in the queue: I'm gonna wear a pink (fuchsia) French berret. :lol3:

that's a pretty strange description but anyway.

Looking forward to seeing agian those that I alrady know and meeting new MFCrs! :wub2:

I'll see you on Monday at Bercy! :bye:

Bianca

xx

Mellody & B!anka have a wonderful time!

Happy travels!