• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no Toy Boy????????????:blink:

yeah, that surprised me as well. :blink:

Jess wrote on the mikawebsite.com forums:

Il a chanté "La solitude" de Barbara en entier avec la fille de la Panthère Rose à l'accordéon."

So Mika did the song with the girl of Panthère Rose

ah, thanx for that info! panthère rose, that's the support act, right? i never understood their name in paris, lol, it's hard if you don't speak french, i thought it was something with parterre! :lmfao:

Edited by mellody

yeah, that surprised me as well. :blink:

i mean, i dont HATE the barbara song.. i think he sings it really well... but... Toy Boy?? its like... one of his best songs (according to me) and seems to be one of the best moment during the show!!

Ok, ill stop complaining now and trust that mika did an amazing job, as always!:teehee::wub2:

dont know if its been posted or not:teehee:

Kika31 @mikasounds thanks for tonight in Toulouse ! Am crying In my car right now... Too many emotions ..u're my drug ! Over my shoulder was ...

Anna is a lovely girl, Mika's assistent as well as the person that moves the Grace Skully (???) :naughty:

no really?? the person holding gray skelly is a girl?????????? i always thought it was a guy!!

wow, MFC teaches me so much!!:teehee:

no really?? the person holding gray skelly is a girl?????????? i always thought it was a guy!!

when I discovered it Wednesday night, i was like :shocked: and then :teehee: The power of girls

it used to be luke... then i think david did it in 2008 - and now it's anna, guess since the start of this tour? :dunno:

Aha...:thumb_yello:

This poor Toulouse concert did not even have a proper pre-gig chatter thread...:boxed:

I hope there will be a ''reports,videos,pictures'' at least...:aah:

Absolutely! We're just waiting for someone to actually *report*! :naughty:

It's here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23065

but until we get actual reports, please keep on chatting here in this thread! :thumb_yello:

Edited by dcdeb

The gig was AWESOME!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'll post pics and video later!!

Mika is the best:wub2:

PS: the band's name in the first part isn't "panthère rose" but patère rose. It seems like a joke between the 2 words =D

Edited by Marshmalloworld